James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disgusted by her recent stories. Actually horrified. These people do nothing but sit on their arses all day, the both of them!! And they want to leave their newborn alone upstairs to sleep ?? My husband and I couldn’t keep our eyes off of our little one when she was tiny!! I used to put her to bed then stare at her and check she was breathing😂😂😭😭 they clearly did not think through what having a child would entail. Obsessed with sleep sleep sleep. My baby sleeps through, but guess what she wakes up everyday at 6am!! Wanting to play and eat and go to the toilet!! They’re in for a shock when ambers no longer a sleepy compliant newborn. This is a life long commitment and I don’t think they want that at all, they see her as a pet they’ve adopted to work around THEIR schedule. Sorry James and carys, your lives aren’t just yours anymore! They should just be grateful they are in a rare position where they are both home all day and their jobs are to simply film themselves talking tit!! cuddle and cherish your baby!

And ADMIT you want to lose weight! Stop trying to bullshit everyone?! She has put on a lot of weight after Amber, its obvious from a mile away. Just say you want to lose it there’s nothing bloody wrong with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Normal people with jobs/various responsibilities/other children etc: my husband is back at work now so he leaves at 7am, I do the school run and try to get the food shop and washing sorted after that...yeah we are tired but it's worth it and we know the newborn stage won't last long and we will miss it!

Influencers with content babies: can we leave our 5 week old upstairs so we can sit and watch TV downstairs in peace? When we can take the baby for a gifted holiday? Here's a #gifted outfit cute photo now baby can go back to sleep they are done for the day

Reactions: 22
I still haven't watched a single vlog since Amber was born, way too long, the content is extremely lazy and from what I've seen in her stories she is just obsessed with trying to get Amber to sleep? Like why?? I thought she'd be a good mum, caring so much about breast feed (not that formula is wrong!) and skin on skin. Where is the skin on skin now? I got some swaddles for my baby (due in June) but the poor thing is being swaddled all day in her Moses basket... she needs her mum!

It really seems like they just got her for the content and the cute clothes.

Reactions: 13
Really surprised that they’re saying this! After my baby’s bath at 6pm we turn the lights down and have the tv on quiet but the baby is still in the room with us! He’s only a few weeks older than amber... it’s like they don’t want to be with her it’s so odd
my baby is 4 weeks older, she doesn't actually go to sleep in her crib until about 9-10pm, but I have her cuddled up on me while me and my partner chill in bed watching TV too🥰. My baby is terrible at napping though, but I've not researched sleep training yet, she just loves to be awake 😂 amber is clearly an inconvenience for them and their routine🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but she’s a fecking disgrace, clearly she’s already been putting her in a dark room by herself just so she can sleep longer 😱 training ? Routine ? She’s 5 weeks old !! That baby was just money from the start and now she’s here she seems just an inconvenience in their busy lives . They make me sick
"BUSY lives" waking up at 9-10 am, staring at the tv for 5 hours in the sofa and eating doesn't sound like a busy life to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"BUSY lives" waking up at 9-10 am, staring at the tv for 5 hours in the sofa and eating doesn't sound like a busy life to me
honestly when she was pregnant and said she hated pregnancy making her wake up at 7am because it's so early, I was like sorry what😂 most people are up at that time to go to work. even on my maternity leave before baby arrived I was trying to still get up at 6-7ish when my partner would get up for work, 9am is a lay in for us 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
I find it so confusing because from 12+ they find they’re own natural rhythm and routine. At 12w my son would start to fall asleep about 8/8.30 so we would put him to bed and follow his lead as he got tired then. Never would I expect a 5week old!

Reactions: 9
my baby is 4 weeks older, she doesn't actually go to sleep in her crib until about 9-10pm, but I have her cuddled up on me while me and my partner chill in bed watching TV too🥰. My baby is terrible at napping though, but I've not researched sleep training yet, she just loves to be awake 😂 amber is clearly an inconvenience for them and their routine🙄
Yeah we are the same! Still feeding on demand too 😄 sometimes it’s 2 hours, sometimes it’s 4 hours! They’re being way too rigid and they need to quit it with these “leaps” babies will do stuff when they are ready. Apart from amber, she is very advanced for her age. 🙄 this is her when she’s 18...
AC4C7465-B677-49AF-A1EF-120769BD2365.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
People aren’t being rude it is true they are a bit too young for a routine at 5 weeks. Mines 8 weeks and still no routine, they go through that many leaps and growth spurts the first few weeks/months it’s hard to get them into any sort of routine
The smug face 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Precisely !! The only thing that’s busy in their lives is carys’s mouth she speaks so quickly

I can see a lot of people going off these 2 muppets very quickly

My god, what a complete idiot! I’ve messaged about SIDS but no doubt I’ll be ignored, or blocked! I honestly can’t believe this. Why did they even want a baby? I’ve said from the beginning I think this is for content and it really is showing. I remember she said she’d never even met a baby, and it really is showing. Poor Amber 😭.

Imagine if someone follows their ridiculous advice and their baby died of SIDS, I just can’t. This isn’t the first time she’s done something like this either - remember the heartbeat Doppler all the midwives in the comments advising against it and she never even addressed it!

Also, does anyone remember that smug post where she reposted Ellie Pollys Instagram story and she sad how sorry she felt for Ellie as she was overdue and she was so lucky to have Amber on her (pretend) due date.. I’ve just watched Ellie’s YouTube video and on one of the days she’s overdue she said she was close to tears. I’m sure what she needed when she was in that state of mind was Carys smug posts!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They are so out of touch with reality! This is the way theyve always been way before carys was preggas. When covid hit she was complaining she cant go shopping and has anxiety cause of that. They are used To getting everything so easy and doing so little for it. They are beyond lazy. Its the life style they lead that has made them egosentric bums.

They are privilaged they are both home all day every Day doing nothing. But no they are too focused on what they want not what the baby needs and carys wants To sleep in 😒 Why the f is she in hurry with this routine? They dont have any Jobs where To be!!!!!!!!! Also she is like a Child. Its always when she doesny get praised that she starts the be kind dont dm me! Wtf why do you ask if you only want To hear what you want To hear! She knows nothing bout Hard work. She is a mum now she has To adjust and grow the f up.

Im 26 weeks preggas and get up on My free days at 5 with my man To help with our dogs. Its life. I do 12 hour shifts and love it.

Carys is naive and childish. She build her career by showing her bum and now she is Lost. She hasnt worked hard ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They are so out of touch with reality! This is the way theyve always been way before carys was preggas. When covid hit she was complaining she cant go shopping and has anxiety cause of that. They are used To getting everything so easy and doing so little for it. They are beyond lazy. Its the life style they lead that has made them egosentric bums.

They are privilaged they are both home all day every Day doing nothing. But no they are too focused on what they want not what the baby needs and carys wants To sleep in 😒 Why the f is she in hurry with this routine? They dont have any Jobs where To be!!!!!!!!! Also she is like a Child. Its always when she doesny get praised that she starts the be kind dont dm me! Wtf why do you ask if you only want To hear what you want To hear! She knows nothing bout Hard work. She is a mum now she has To adjust and grow the f up.

Im 26 weeks preggas and get up on My free days at 5 with my man To help with our dogs. Its life. I do 12 hour shifts and love it.

Carys is naive and childish. She build her career by showing her bum and now she is Lost. She hasnt worked hard ever.
I agree - I think she's gone so far away of what she was that now she's completely lost and doesn't know what to do with her life.
She can't even show her bum anymore... lol

• Haha
Ew she's so sickening. Pippalilly is only one of her favourite baby brands because they keep sending them free tit. She wouldn't have even heard if them if her sister hadn't bought her that eucalyptus romper from there that they rated pretty low in their disgusting 'rating outfits our family have bought for our baby' viedo

Reactions: 10
didn't they also hate on pink clothes, frilly clothes, anything too girly, yet they suddenly have a lot of pink clothes, and a ridiculous amount of over the top bows🤣

Reactions: 9
If she really wants her life and routine to be the way it was pre baby, they clearly weren’t ready to have a baby in the first place. The sleepless nights and lack of sleep are hard but it’s part of it. We get 2 full nights sleep a month when our wee one stays overnight at her granny’s house lol 😂 if she thinks no sleep is difficult wait until she starts teething 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could be completely wrong, but I feel like this need for structure and routine with such a new baby may have a bit more behind it? I don't know if I picked things up wrong but when I watched their most recent Q&A, and Carys tried to speak about how she felt strange holding Amber for the first time and how she felt like she didn't know who this human was.. before James changed her mind mid sentence and informed her she didnt really feel like that because she was asking to see her baby🙄

I feel like Carys may be struggling to adapt and therefore following rules from a book may be helping her cope with how she's feeling, and James sees nothing wrong with this because he's too arrogant to admit to being really young quiet naive and struggling NORMAL humans.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 569130
So Carys posted this to her stories ...

My chest actually feels heavy with sadness, 5 weeks old and sounds like she will be putting her upstairs to bed. For the first 6 months baby should always be with you when they are sleeping. I honestly don’t understand with Carys, she just seems so cold and not motherly at all. Babies want to be with their mums, not separated and upstairs in a different room all by themselves
It’s all about the fact THEY want the long stint of sleep! duck off, they are just lazy and the reality of a newborn is hitting home.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.