James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's going on in the vlog about how she's soooo sad she couldn't wear jeans through pregnancy as jeans are her favourite thing. and she can't fit in her jeans still (obviously, 1 week post birth) and James is rubbing it in by wearing jeans. surely she could have bought some maternity jeans if she wanted to?! except that would clearly go against her pregnancy dress code of tiny crop top, leggings and belly hanging out 😂
she did buy several pairs of maternity jeans, and her range with ITS even had a pair too! I wore my maternity jeans for first few weeks post partum, she probably doesn't want to wear maternity jeans now she isn't pregnant though 🙄

Reactions: 2
What are these terrible night sweats she’s having ? Is it to do with breastfeeding?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else fed up of hearing the word TRIGGERED 😤 🤦‍♀️

This isn’t aimed at anyone btw I’m just saying in general, it just seems that no one can say right for doing wrong in life these days for it affecting someone or another in some kind of way but unfortunately I feel that’s just life, always has been and always will be ✌
Thank god someone said it.

Reactions: 7
What are these terrible night sweats she’s having ? Is it to do with breastfeeding?
I've been breastfeeding (baby is 7 weeks) and I had night sweats for first 2 ish weeks, not as bad as hers sound though. I think it is a thing people do just get after birth as hormone levels decrease

Reactions: 3
I've been breastfeeding (baby is 7 weeks) and I had night sweats for first 2 ish weeks, not as bad as hers sound though. I think it is a thing people do just get after birth as hormone levels decrease
Is this just through breastfeeding do you think ?

Has anyone on here who’s not breast fed experienced them ?

I think its just a PP thing for some people due to hormones!

Is this just through breastfeeding do you think ?

Has anyone on here who’s not breast fed experienced them ?
Its not just breastfeeding, loads of women in my group who bottle fed reported it as well x

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed all the girly clothes Amber has been wearing? There wasn’t an ounce of pink when they were doing the room tours lol

Reactions: 14
Had to laugh at the part of the vlog where they were on a walk and Carys said she couldn’t wait to go on that specific walk when Amber was born and push her in her pram on it and who’s pushing the pram? James of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not to do with breastfeeding it’s the bodies way of getting rid of excess fluid from pregnancy. As she was very swollen towards the end she just has extra fluid to get rid of.

Reactions: 9
in the new video... anyone freaking out at how she is holding her with one arm around the 3 min mark or just me?
If/when she starts throwing her head around she’s be straight off the arm backwards, head first to the ground. That’s really scary I hope she does read here and stops doing that!!!

Reactions: 10
Ahh right I see, must say I’d never heard of them and I’ve had 5 so thought it may be related to just breastfeeding. Guess I was extremely lucky to not experience it thankfully as it doesn’t sound pleasant at all ☹ Xx

Reactions: 4
The caption on this is so telling , obviously people have been in her DMs about not declaring ads 👀👀👀
The fact she refers to it as 'telling off' says alot... Your full time job is an influencer ... If you can't do your job properly and to ASA standards you deserve calling out on it. If in my job I do something wrong I'd likely get feedback or constructive criticism it goes with any job.

Also edited to add it is a very cute outfit

Attachments

Reactions: 19
how many sleeping places have they got for amber now? her snuzpod, and moses basket. then they had the white sleepyhead for supervised naps etc. but on yesterday's vlog they had the rebrand of sleepyhead which is the dockatot. surely the moses basket is enough for daytime naps?

Reactions: 5
how many sleeping places have they got for amber now? her snuzpod, and moses basket. then they had the white sleepyhead for supervised naps etc. but on yesterday's vlog they had the rebrand of sleepyhead which is the dockatot. surely the moses basket is enough for daytime naps?
I guess it’s personal preference. Moses baskets are safer (I used a sleepyhead with my son but apparently guidance has changed since) so it’s probably easier than lugging the Moses basket everywhere. Much easier to have a sleepyhead to move. As long as it’s safe sleeping I guess that’s the main thing

I guess it’s personal preference. Moses baskets are safer (I used a sleepyhead with my son but apparently guidance has changed since) so it’s probably easier than lugging the Moses basket everywhere. Much easier to have a sleepyhead to move. As long as it’s safe sleeping I guess that’s the main thing
I know guidance on the sleeping aids they have are basically to not use them 🥴 but I have no problem really with them using them in a supervised way as that's safer than using it as a crib insert apparently (no judgement for anyone that has used one, considered one myself but never bothered). Just more shocked at the fact she has 4 places to sleep, 5 if you include her actual cot in the nursery too😂 they said the whole reason for the moses basket was so they didn't have to keep moving the snuzpod around. oh well, if you've got the money, as those sleepyhead are usually around £150 each

I know guidance on the sleeping aids they have are basically to not use them 🥴 but I have no problem really with them using them in a supervised way as that's safer than using it as a crib insert apparently (no judgement for anyone that has used one, considered one myself but never bothered). Just more shocked at the fact she has 4 places to sleep, 5 if you include her actual cot in the nursery too😂 they said the whole reason for the moses basket was so they didn't have to keep moving the snuzpod around. oh well, if you've got the money, as those sleepyhead are usually around £150 each
I guess the way I see it is she’s a first baby and they’re well off so they can throw money at it which isn’t always the case for everyone!

I guess the way I see it is she’s a first baby and they’re well off so they can throw money at it which isn’t always the case for everyone!
oh yeah, I imagine if we had more money we would have bought so much more baby stuff! I just researched what people actually recommended buying and what people didn't use so we could save money for other things without the risk of regretting buying items 😂

• Haha
she did buy several pairs of maternity jeans, and her range with ITS even had a pair too! I wore my maternity jeans for first few weeks post partum, she probably doesn't want to wear maternity jeans now she isn't pregnant though 🙄
hmm, don't know why she's moaning about the lack of jeans then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.