James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's hiding the true extent of how things really are in the fear of James not allowing her to validate her feelings, like on the first video after they had Amber and her emotions were coming to the surface and he was talking her out of getting upset. Maybe she's pretending everything is fine and dandy for the sake of not being patronized by James. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I also think there’s a fine line to pretending everything is ok to just not talking about it - i kind of understand that perhaps she’d want to get to grips with it herself before speaking about it, yeah she’s an influencer but we don’t need to know every tiny detail like we’re owed something. I don’t talk about the tit going on in my life on Instagram but that doesn’t mean I’m not going through it! I’m sure there’s a lot of truth that James wouldn’t want it spoken about on the other hand too!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's hiding the true extent of how things really are in the fear of James not allowing her to validate her feelings, like on the first video after they had Amber and her emotions were coming to the surface and he was talking her out of getting upset. Maybe she's pretending everything is fine and dandy for the sake of not being patronized by James. 🤷🏼‍♀️
everything can constantly be put on James. i think shes not as innocent and shes makes out.

Reactions: 10
Disappointing that she’s felt the need to lie about breastfeeding going well when she’s clearly been struggling, she never gave any indication that Amber wasn’t latching (that I can recall, I do skim through their videos tbf). Of course she’s not obliged to share every detail, but given she’s happily divulged the regularity of her bowel movements in the past, oversharing doesn’t appear to be an issue for Carys.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
everything can constantly be put on James. i think shes not as innocent and shes makes out.
yeah I'm sick of everything being twisted back to James like he is the only issue in their relationship 😂
she probably just doesn't want to talk about stuff because of the judgement she feels she might get. like if she was struggling with breastfeeding, people might judge her as not good enough, and she might have internally be doing the same thing. probably just took her a while to come to terms with it and do her best to fix whatever problem she had. just would be nice for her to not say oh breastfeeding is perfect, she has such a good latch blah blah blah if that's not the case. might have been why James was checking the latch too, in between her consulations with professionals 🤷‍♀️. she could say I'm struggling with parts of it, but it is something I'll talk about at a later date when I've fully come to terms with it and accepted it. that would be fully understandable, but to be saying everything's fine for weeks to then suddenly post that, it's just a bit odd to her followers

Reactions: 1
Just my opinion 🥴 but I think carys loves playing the part of look at silly old me I can’t function without my husband I get very anxious when I have to do things by myself, I get the feeling that carys plays on her anxiety to get what she wants and that’s why James does all these things for her, like the whole thing of having to pick up the baby during the night and hand her to her, my opinion on her is if she’s up then she wants James up to

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just my opinion 🥴 but I think carys loves playing the part of look at silly old me I can’t function without my husband I get very anxious when I have to do things by myself, I get the feeling that carys plays on her anxiety to get what she wants and that’s why James does all these things for her, like the whole thing of having to pick up the baby during the night and hand her to her, my opinion on her is if she’s up then she wants James up to
yep 100% how I see it too. and James probably is used to having to do things for her, so just assumes he will have to for most things 😂 but nope it's him being controlling and not letting her do anything. he can't even hold his daughter, use the baby carrier or push her in the pram without this thread screaming he's controlling and selfish 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This whole thing still of James checking the latch - let’s be real, he doesn't know. My baby would have perfect positioning, nipple in mouth but not latch. He might be able to say her positioning looks ok but he can’t physically feel it nor has he had the prerequisite 1000 hours of clinical practice and 95 hours of BF education it takes to become a consultant! Matey went to a couple of classes and watched a few videos and thinks he knows?! Insufferable prats

Reactions: 12
Where’s that babies scratch mitts 😢 she’s going to claw her little face off
Why would you put mitts on a baby? They discover the world through their hands, it seems cruel to cover them up. Trim their nails and you're sorted

Reactions: 21
Where’s that babies scratch mitts 😢 she’s going to claw her little face off
I’m pregnant and they’re actually not recommending mittens for babies anymore. We had a talk about it in the antenatal classes. They can be dangerous for children especially when the baby is asleep.

Reactions: 4
I’m pregnant and they’re actually not recommending mittens for babies anymore. We had a talk about it in the antenatal classes. They can be dangerous for children especially when the baby is asleep.
really!? i never knew this. they were advised when i had my children (9 years ago).
i thought alot of sleep suits have built in mittens though?

Reactions: 1
really!? i never knew this. they were advised when i had my children (9 years ago).
If they’re built in it’s fine but if they’re loose they are a choking hazard. My mum is in awe of all the things you can’t do now that you used to be able to! They change the rules every year it seems!

Reactions: 14
How much butter did he put on the sarnies Hahahhaha!! Then open mouthed licked the butter off.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
also babies use their hands a lot to signal what they need. a mitten might prevent them from showing hunger cues like sucking hand or fingers. they also do this to comfort themselves at times too. they use their hands to also find, touch, shape the breast when feeding too. they are quite popular, I got bought sets with them in, but I've not used them for these reasons, unless outside in the cold. I just waited to trim or file their nails when they start to get sharp

Reactions: 2
i never realized they were a choking hazard.
thanks for letting me know. :)

Reactions: 6
Oh right I see, everything changes so quickly with the dos and donts of what’s best .

Why would you put mitts on a baby? They discover the world through their hands, it seems cruel to cover them up. Trim their nails and you're sorted
Because they can still scratch and pinch their face regardless of trimming their tiny nails, I wouldn’t say it’s cruel to be fair as they’ve always been used to prevent the baby hurting themselves .

seems she is being a bit more honest now, with the latest story saying amber only wants to sleep on either one of them tonight. glad she is maybe finally embracing that parenting isn't and doesn't have to be perfect, especially with a newborn, but that is what makes it parenting, it has its ups and downs but at the end of the day you wouldn't change it for the world

Reactions: 7
seems she is being a bit more honest now, with the latest story saying amber only wants to sleep on either one of them tonight. glad she is maybe finally embracing that parenting isn't and doesn't have to be perfect, especially with a newborn, but that is what makes it parenting, it has its ups and downs but at the end of the day you wouldn't change it for the world
i knew this problem would occur soon. babies always prefer being held!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.