James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take objection to them describing Amber as "well behaved". If their child was fussing and hard to settle this would not make them poorly behaved because they're a BABY and they're just expressing their needs. It's not behavioural!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I take objection to them describing Amber as "well behaved". If their child was fussing and hard to settle this would not make them poorly behaved because they're a BABY and they're just expressing their needs. It's not behavioural!
Absolutely this.

Reactions: 6
Omg 100% this!! I hate when people ask me “is she a good baby?” About my little one, like I’m going to say “no she’s a bad baby, going to try and return her actually in exchange for a good one”

Amber does seem very chill for sure and I felt massively triggered by this as my girl was a colicky screaming bundle of fury and shredded my nerves to pieces, I knew I loved her so much and would do anything for her and to keep her safe, but I’ll be honest I didn’t enjoy her properly until around 4 months.
I’m glad they are acknowledging that Amber currently appears to be naturally very chill and it’s not because of anything specific they done.
The mean side of me however does hope she has a terrible 4 month sleep regression 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i watched their stories after ages bc I can’t stand carys face still it just pisses me off how smug she is
And James is such a controlling nasty piece of work, not even letting her hold amber until she needs a feed and bragging about it 🧐 ughhhh to the pair of them

Reactions: 22
They've been to the seaside today, Amber seems to just be in a cardigan/jacket 🤦‍♀️. In the breastfeeding pic Carys even comments that it was freezing cold. Imo Amber should've had a proper hat on and a coat

Omg I have been thinking the same, saw in the vlog today that they are out in the pissing rain and yet AGAIN the poor baby has no hat, no cardi, no pram suit just a babygrow and cellular blanket and the two of them in jumpers and coats, i've seen it a few times now and i'm literally screaming!!!

Reactions: 10
not being funny, but who thinks the "behaviour" of a 2 week old is due to parenting 🤣 they kept mentioning it, and I just thought it was odd. probably looking for oh no you're natural parents, you're doing amazing, blah blah blah comments🤣

probably get hate here, but the stories were most likely jokey. we see multiple stories of carys just holding amber when she isn't feeding, it's James' daughter too, he should be allowed to hold her for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it funny that she said she doesn’t want Amber to get older and they’re still saying she’s a week old when she’s a week and 2 days 😂 the complete opposite of her pregnancy where they rushed the whole thing and they’re the only couple apart from Elle & Connor who refer to which week of pregnancy she was in rather than how many weeks had been completed 😂
Haha so true, counting every second of pregnancy but now not arsed about time. I think though every stage will be 'magical' and full of clichés like
Omg 100% this!! I hate when people ask me “is she a good baby?” About my little one, like I’m going to say “no she’s a bad baby, going to try and return her actually in exchange for a good one”

Amber does seem very chill for sure and I felt massively triggered by this as my girl was a colicky screaming bundle of fury and shredded my nerves to pieces, I knew I loved her so much and would do anything for her and to keep her safe, but I’ll be honest I didn’t enjoy her properly until around 4 months.
I’m glad they are acknowledging that Amber currently appears to be naturally very chill and it’s not because of anything specific they done.
The mean side of me however does hope she has a terrible 4 month sleep regression 😂😂😂
Remember as well though that you just see what they want you to see. My little one had zero chill but I could have made a vlog and some photos for social media in the small time frame of them being more relaxed. Not saying Amber isn't like that, but it's easy to compare etc but it's likely not like that for them either.

Reactions: 8
Haha so true, counting every second of pregnancy but now not arsed about time. I think though every stage will be 'magical' and full of clichés like
"honestly guys, she might be screaming in pain because she is teething, but it's so magical because I'm grateful it means she is one step closer to taking part in our mukbangs🥰🥰" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The vlog mostly just bored me - they’re only a few weeks in, babies don’t do a lot and none of them are ‘bad’ - she does seem like quite a chill baby but we literally see a glimpse into their day so I’m sure there’s moments where she screams endlessly or whilst she gets changed.

I think there’s a stigma to posting online about kids and I say this broadly - I mean honestly, I don’t wanna see my friends post when their kids have tantrums so when I see their best bits, I appreciate that that smiling pic is legit the tiniest part of the day. I wouldn’t wanna post my son on the ‘gram like that!

James needs to chill TF out a bit but I do think props to them for getting out and about. I thought they’d be the kind to stay in all day 24/7 so I am surprised at that

Reactions: 5
Bit of a lurker, but I have to say it really annoys me that they never have a hat or mittens on amber especially when they are out on a walk, or in shops that will likely have air conditioning 😣

Reactions: 14
I hate when people say they don't want their kids to grow up (Carys at the start of the vlog) umm yes you do. Now that's insensitive.
Totally agree with this. I get wanting them to stay little and that it’s a tongue-in-cheek remark, but I also know of someone whose child died and who finds people saying this very upsetting.

Watching their vlog now, and they are exactly as I imagined they would be as new parents ie unbearably smug 🙄 the first couple of weeks are usually pretty ‘easy’, they are nauseating going on about how ‘good’ she is. I’m sure Amber will waken up to the world soon and they won’t be able to laze around on the sofa all day while she sleeps through their loud rambling.

And lol at them saying they don’t have time to drink their tea now. When you have a 3 year old tearing around your house like a bull in a China shop, THEN you won’t have time for your hot tea 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bit of a lurker, but I have to say it really annoys me that they never have a hat or mittens on amber especially when they are out on a walk, or in shops that will likely have air conditioning 😣
Same! When they went on a walk in that vlog and she had a sleepsuit on with no coat I died, I always dressed mine in coats when they were newborns, mainly because they were born in the winter but it’s not been really hot in the UK, the blue skies are deceiving 🥶

Reactions: 6
My one year old is 90x more bundled up than their NEWBORN baby they are jokes, all this research they spout at everyone like they’re experts but they can’t even put a coat and hat on their newborn baby ??

Nothing makes me more sick than seeing two adults, very large adults, in coats whilst their tiny baby is barely covered

Reactions: 21
Anyone else fed up of hearing the word TRIGGERED 😤 🤦‍♀️

This isn’t aimed at anyone btw I’m just saying in general, it just seems that no one can say right for doing wrong in life these days for it affecting someone or another in some kind of way but unfortunately I feel that’s just life, always has been and always will be ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My one year old is 90x more bundled up than their NEWBORN baby they are jokes, all this research they spout at everyone like they’re experts but they can’t even put a coat and hat on their newborn baby ??

Nothing makes me more sick than seeing two adults, very large adults, in coats whilst their tiny baby is barely covered
Exactly this! Omg my 10 month old has still been wearing her fluffy pram suit on walks lately because while it’s sunny the wind is cold and you have to remember that not only do we feel the cold less as adults, we’re also the ones walking around and therefore will be warmer than a tiny baby who is just laying in her cot.

Omg I have been thinking the same, saw in the vlog today that they are out in the pissing rain and yet AGAIN the poor baby has no hat, no cardi, no pram suit just a babygrow and cellular blanket and the two of them in jumpers and coats, i've seen it a few times now and i'm literally screaming!!!
they said in their first baby vlog about knowing they needed to dress her in one more layer than they needed, so they do know what they should be doing so it’s even worse that they’re not.

they’re often underdressed for the cold (eg just wearing hoodies without coats or James wearing shorts) so maybe they are just stupid when it comes to the weather? But get that baby a hat andsomething warm!

Anyone else fed up of hearing the word TRIGGERED 😤 🤦‍♀️

This isn’t aimed at anyone btw I’m just saying in general, it just seems that no one can say right for doing wrong in life these days for it affecting someone or another in some kind of way but unfortunately I feel that’s just life, always has been and always will be ✌
Nope, I quite like it. I feel like it describes a reaction to certain online content that previously couldn’t be articulated as concisely

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
she's going on in the vlog about how she's soooo sad she couldn't wear jeans through pregnancy as jeans are her favourite thing. and she can't fit in her jeans still (obviously, 1 week post birth) and James is rubbing it in by wearing jeans. surely she could have bought some maternity jeans if she wanted to?! except that would clearly go against her pregnancy dress code of tiny crop top, leggings and belly hanging out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
in the new video... anyone freaking out at how she is holding her with one arm around the 3 min mark or just me?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.