James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this thread 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cringing so hard. They must be loving everyone arguing over them.
its gone downhill since Carys' pregnancy days to say the least 😂

Her new vlog "week in our life with a newborn"- they were talking about how they've had a rougher night with Amber and that she wouldn't settle for 2 hours but then went on to say how they are so lucky nonetheless because she's such a good baby. Its like they don't want to admit its hard. Everything is just oh Amber didn't sleep BUT we're so grateful and she's so perfect. Yes in a way its lovely they're positive but blimey its like they don't want to admit that parenthood is hard?

Reactions: 20
its gone downhill since Carys' pregnancy days to say the least 😂

Her new vlog "week in our life with a newborn"- they were talking about how they've had a rougher night with Amber and that she wouldn't settle for 2 hours but then went on to say how they are so lucky nonetheless because she's such a good baby. Its like they don't want to admit its hard. Everything is just oh Amber didn't sleep BUT we're so grateful and she's so perfect. Yes in a way its lovely they're positive but blimey its like they don't want to admit that parenthood is hard?
they actually seem to have a very chill baby, but then again they wouldnt admit if she was super fussy

Reactions: 1
they actually seem to have a very chill baby, but then again they wouldnt admit if she was super fussy
Hmm Im not so sure, just because recently they've been posting things about being tired and Amber being fussy and clusterfeeding for hours in the night so I have a feeling she is being a bit hard to look after recently but they just don't want to say. Yeah they definitely wouldn't because it doesn't fit in with their perfect life and baby of course 😂

Reactions: 6
Hmm Im not so sure, just because recently they've been posting things about being tired and Amber being fussy and clusterfeeding for hours in the night so I have a feeling she is being a bit hard to look after recently but they just don't want to say. Yeah they definitely wouldn't because it doesn't fit in with their perfect life and baby of course 😂
babies cant change like the wind! lol!

yawn:sleep:!!! that was the most boring blog yet!! non stop rambling and not much else

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
my baby is chill for majority of the day until it gets to late afternoon/evening, then she's fussy. I still find those few hours where she cluster feeds and cries hard and admit that. I don't see why she can't be grateful for her baby but also admit at times it is hard 🙄😂

also, she's so bad at hiding how she really feels. we could all tell at the end of pregnancy she was upset and fed up. birth vlog being fake positive about parts, hence the crying. in today's when she talks about being body neutral for a while before she goes back to body positivity she looked like she was going to burst into tears. I actually felt sorry for her as I'm going through the same struggle at the moment, and just wish she would be honest. you're allowed to feel negatively about your body but it doesn't mean you aren't grateful it brought you your baby! Hopefully she doesn't try to rush into a weighloss stage, as much as I want to lose weight after my baby (was overweight before pregnancy and wanted to lose weight then but my body had different plans 🤣), I want to recover and just enjoy the first good few months at least without stressing about it. I don't know why but whenever she talks about being body positive etc it sounds like she's really having to convince herself that she believes it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate when people say they don't want their kids to grow up (Carys at the start of the vlog) umm yes you do. Now that's insensitive.

Reactions: 3
I hate when people say they don't want their kids to grow up (Carys at the start of the vlog) umm yes you do. Now that's insensitive.
What's insensitive about wanting your baby to stay little forever? Or was that sarcasm?

Reactions: 2
What's insensitive about wanting your baby to stay little forever? Or was that sarcasm?
No, not sarcasm at all.
TW**
Someone who lost a child once told me it really hurt her to hear people say that, you want them to grow and be big and healthy so that's just what comes to mind when I hear it.

Eta - I think it's the wording, it's slightly different from saying time flies/they grow so fast.

Reactions: 8
I find it funny that she said she doesn’t want Amber to get older and they’re still saying she’s a week old when she’s a week and 2 days 😂 the complete opposite of her pregnancy where they rushed the whole thing and they’re the only couple apart from Elle & Connor who refer to which week of pregnancy she was in rather than how many weeks had been completed 😂

It also annoys me when people describe babies as ‘good’ or ‘well behaved’ - babies aren’t ‘good’ or ‘bad’ - they’re babies!

my baby is chill for majority of the day until it gets to late afternoon/evening, then she's fussy. I still find those few hours where she cluster feeds and cries hard and admit that. I don't see why she can't be grateful for her baby but also admit at times it is hard 🙄😂

also, she's so bad at hiding how she really feels. we could all tell at the end of pregnancy she was upset and fed up. birth vlog being fake positive about parts, hence the crying. in today's when she talks about being body neutral for a while before she goes back to body positivity she looked like she was going to burst into tears. I actually felt sorry for her as I'm going through the same struggle at the moment, and just wish she would be honest. you're allowed to feel negatively about your body but it doesn't mean you aren't grateful it brought you your baby! Hopefully she doesn't try to rush into a weighloss stage, as much as I want to lose weight after my baby (was overweight before pregnancy and wanted to lose weight then but my body had different plans 🤣), I want to recover and just enjoy the first good few months at least without stressing about it. I don't know why but whenever she talks about being body positive etc it sounds like she's really having to convince herself that she believes it 😂😂
For someone who is ‘not thinking about how her body looks right now’ she certainly rambles on about it. The lady doth protest too much!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
WoWoowoww this thread got crazy.
I hate when Carys says James and mila have gone on ‘a dog walk’, just say James has took mila on a walk. Anyone else 🤣

WoWoowoww this thread got crazy.
I hate when Carys says James and mila have gone on ‘a dog walk’, just say James has took mila on a walk. Anyone else 🤣
Why can’t she just say James has taken the dog for a walk like normal people 😩🤣

Probably get hate for saying that. Everyone has their pitchforks out on this thread lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also carys saying you are a very handsome girl in there with your newborn petite head hat. Handsome 😂

Why can’t she just say James has taken the dog for a walk like normal people 😩🤣

Probably get hate for saying that. Everyone has their pitchforks out on this thread lmfao
Exactly she’s not a human 😂

god I know,I’m waving my little white flag, I come in peace 😳🖖🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Handsome 🤣🤣 no wonder James is so controlling at times, she doesn’t half come across as dim😂 he’s probably worried what might happen if he doesn’t help her 🤣

• Haha
For someone who is ‘not thinking about how her body looks right now’ she certainly rambles on about it. The lady doth protest too much!
exactly! she probably thought her "active" pregnancy and "healthy" eating would mean she would bounce back 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
i think that's why shes being so active so quickly. post baby bodies are different, you find you have more weight in places you didn't before and its a witch to shift it!

Reactions: 9
Carys saying she wants the baby to need fed so she can hold her again cause James won’t let her hold her 🤣 what a bastard

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.