James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really 🤔 what about the white sticky out bits on her arm at the top? And the line on the tiles?
I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not the photoshop police, I simply said to me it didn’t look obviously photoshopped because unless you do it on a computer like I would, you’d usually get obvious warping especially when there are many lines in an image which is why often people get caught out

To me the sticky bits just look like the top is ruched and the line on the tile could be a shadow or something that’s all

I’m not saying that she hasn’t edited the pictures cos let’s be honest everyone who puts up pictures likely edits them to some degree I’m just saying that to ME it didn’t look obviously edited 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She’s just a bleeping idiot.
If you don’t want undisturbed sleep, don’t have a baby. Not rocket science. Don’t get why it’s such a big deal anyway it’s not like they work. Amber’s not a dog you can train. YOU need to adapt to AMBER carys. Lesson number 1 of parenting - BABY NEEDS COME BEFORE YOURS.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Really 🤔 what about the white sticky out bits on her arm at the top? And the line on the tiles?
I think the line on the tiles is the string from the balloon. Also agree the bits on the top are creases/rollls similar to the ones further down.
I think the bracelets are cutting in too because she’s pushing her arm up against her boob which in turn is squishing the bracelets into her wrist. She’s basically framed her tit with her arm there. She’s pushing her shoulder forward to look slimmer and it’s ended up looking really awkward.

Reactions: 11
I think the line on the tiles is the string from the balloon. Also agree the bits on the top are creases/rollls similar to the ones further down.
I think the bracelets are cutting in too because she’s pushing her arm up against her boob which in turn is squishing the bracelets into her wrist. She’s basically framed her tit with her arm there. She’s pushing her shoulder forward to look slimmer and it’s ended up looking really awkward.
yeah the balloon thing makes sense now I've relooked. just hard to tell on some things because whatever filter she must use pixelates and distorts stuff so makes it look badly edited at times😂😂

Reactions: 1
“Hi guys, welcome back to our channel. Baby Amber is currently 642 weeks old!”

they’re gonna be THAT type of parent aren’t they 😂 is it just me that really has to work it out when anyone says their child is anything over 18 months? I’m like just say they’re 2 and a bit years old fgs!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They look like creases in her top. Either on the sleeve or the back which is why you can see it sticking out past the arm. It’s not photoshop c‘mon!

Reactions: 6
They look like creases in her top. Either on the sleeve or the back which is why you can see it sticking out past the arm. It’s not photoshop c‘mon!
yeah I apologise for my first post about it, as I was looking at it with tired eyes (because my baby is "fussy"😂). She just needs to stop using whichever filter she puts over some of her pics, as I'm pretty sure she's been accused of photoshopping her half naked pics for the same reason (it distorts stuff in the background like that brown door threshold/frame thing)

not just a problem with Carys, but I hate when influencers don't tag the business that they got the cake from on birthdays etc. The same person that made Carys' cake made the brownie from ITS that she got sent too, and there hasn't even been a thanks to them 🙄 just pisses me off as baking and decorating is a skill, and she should at least help a small local business out

Reactions: 19
Omg the swaddle is back on

Won’t let me add the photo but on Elle Darby story they are in the garden, Carys is holding Amber for the photo and she’s in the swaddle....

• Haha
  • Sad
someone posted this in the elle darby thread and look...amber in a swaddle again, outside too!
Screenshot_20210514-165243_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain what a swaddle is and why it’s being brought up that amber is always in it??

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain what a swaddle is and why it’s being brought up that amber is always in it??
A swaddle is used for restricting babies movements when they’re sleeping. They’re usually used over night for newborns, not all day everyday!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve never seen anyone swaddle their baby outside of the house before 😂😂😂
Same! I can only hope it’s because she had been asleep and literally only just woke up, or was about to go for a nap but they got a quick pic in first otherwise it’s just completely weird. You only need them in swaddles for sleep to stop their startle reflex the rest of the time they should be out of them so that it doesn’t restrict their movement especially now she’s almost 6 weeks old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.