Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Oh ok, thank you for that. There were so many in tonight’s vlog. I switched off in the end as I’m not helping pay for their lazy lifestyle! 😂
No worries! Yea I don’t know the full ins and outs but you def have options! Seems convenient how many of these influencers “forget” to change them!

Reactions: 1

plwcm

VIP Member
yes but I didn’t think they’d actually go ahead with it! But that camera was clear as day right over the crib. Just really shocked me they’ve left her alone
you can also see a baby monitor screen (and it might have been in the vlog before last too, can't remember) in the living room sometimes in the background🤷‍♀️

Poppybabe

Surprised she splashed the cash on peloton. Wonder if she’ll actually use it or did it for the aesthetic. Copying Zoella?

mklanch

VIP Member
I’m pregnant and they’re actually not recommending mittens for babies anymore. We had a talk about it in the antenatal classes. They can be dangerous for children especially when the baby is asleep.
really!? i never knew this. they were advised when i had my children (9 years ago).
i thought alot of sleep suits have built in mittens though?

grumpycat

VIP Member
how many sleeping places have they got for amber now? her snuzpod, and moses basket. then they had the white sleepyhead for supervised naps etc. but on yesterday's vlog they had the rebrand of sleepyhead which is the dockatot. surely the moses basket is enough for daytime naps?
I guess it’s personal preference. Moses baskets are safer (I used a sleepyhead with my son but apparently guidance has changed since) so it’s probably easier than lugging the Moses basket everywhere. Much easier to have a sleepyhead to move. As long as it’s safe sleeping I guess that’s the main thing

plwcm

VIP Member
depends on the advice been given by the midwife sometimes they don’t like you pump and use bottles straight away so baby doesn’t get confused and instead introduce pumping a few weeks or month into Feeding
my original point was they will most likely be a wasted product as carys seems so comfortable breastfeeding in public, so probably won't see the need to pump for bottles if they were to go out for the day.

everyone kept telling me to buy pumps because I wanted to try breastfeeding, but I never bought any, and 7 weeks in haven't yet, as I'll most likely just breastfeed my baby if she needs feeding while out. my only reason to buy one would be for when I return to work

grumpycat

VIP Member
Maybe read back all the tattle comments to see that she is trying to portray the perfect life

Sorry, it’s ok to bash Elle but not Carys?
🥴 didn’t say it was ok to bash one than the other at all

I said bashing someone for having greasy hair is different to calling someone out for misinformation or other bullshit, I am ALL for calling people out when it is due but calling out a women for having greasy hair in a bun when they’ve got a newborn seems quite low

Ding

VIP Member
This is random and totally off topic but what was Carys's maiden name? I can't for the life of me remember n its bugging me 😂

plwcm

VIP Member
Pumps are not just for women who don’t feel comfortable breastfeeding in public though so I don’t see why Carys having a pump would be a waste?
obviously I just thought with their work being mostly at home, would be less need for a pump if she can adequately breastfeed. but I guess again it's personal choice, she just seemed really keen to just breastfeed

grumpycat

VIP Member
ah okay, must be that and probably several filters over the top that's distorts it a little bit with the pixelation🤣
Probably got one of those super smoothing filters or some shit where it smooths and makes everything unrealistic and angular!

mklanch

VIP Member
I’m infuriated by carys latest post about cuddling amber during ‘witching hour’ because it reeks of trying to say anything to counteract what is said on here. She’s jumped on the witching hour thing. Also making a point of cuddling amber until she goes to sleep, clearly because everyone here has said how she just does not cuddle the baby. And also ‘it’s best to cuddle them’ - is she now giving parenting advice having been a parent for just a month?! ARGHHH
can anyone post what she said in her story?