James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they have no concept of money though. the way they went round mamas and papas just proved that! what do they think will happen in 5-10 years, when they are no longer relevant and people don't give a tit about them anymore? the money and freebies wont be rolling in like they are now....then what? i cant imagine they will ever watch what they spend. the way they brought a pelaton and didn't even remember!! wtf....that's a very expensive purchase!

Reactions: 15
Preach girl! To be honest though, I would rather struggle (which as a single teenage mother I did!) my way through to pay for everything for my kids myself than accept free stuff. Pimping your child out online for free clothes and then showing off about how rich you are yourself knocks me sick.

don’t know if anyone saw the channel four documentary about what sickos do with children’s photos that people (aka mummy bloggers) share online, it was sickening I can’t even repeat what was said 😖
I don’t share my little one online anyway but watching that documentary horrified me. The things that were said about young children by the men on there knocked me sick.

No amount of free stuff would tempt me to share my child’s every move on the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Nice to see Carys doing wreath making for her 'awake time activity' today 😜

• Haha
i think they are pretty clueless when it comes to clothes and babies as in the nursery tour they were saying about having only 7 white sleepsuits or something, like thats enough when all babies do is eat and tit, and vomit, like imagine is amber was a refluxy baby and vomited all the time, 7 sleepsuits isn't enough! then the sizing issue, everything she wears absolutely swallows her, you can get snowsuits in prem, newborn, 0-3 and so on, they just didn't have a clue!

edit- How much help do you think they got from their families, as her parents are GPS they would understand the severity of cot death and they leave amber in that huge blanket! theyve also had 4 kids so they would know about sizing and clothes but they just didnt seem to have a clue! maybe they asked before hand for no un solicited advise or simply just didnt listen
I have 2 parents who are GPs and I had a baby with my husband at 21, I suppose they/mum mentioned abit of advice, but they defo didnt give day to day advice about routines and sizing etc. So maybe her parents are like mine! And she just isnt asking them?

Reactions: 1
I find it so wild that they have all this personalised stuff for amber. When me and my cousins were babs, all of our clothes were hand me downs. My auntie would have all my baby clothes for my two younger cousins, hence why my parents barely have any of my own baby clothes as keepsakes. There wasn’t any of this posh personalised tit. I looked at it all thinking, ‘how are they gonna reuse all that? Oh wait, they won’t.’

Reactions: 11
I find it so wild that they have all this personalised stuff for amber. When me and my cousins were babs, all of our clothes were hand me downs. My auntie would have all my baby clothes for my two younger cousins, hence why my parents barely have any of my own baby clothes as keepsakes. There wasn’t any of this posh personalised tit. I looked at it all thinking, ‘how are they gonna reuse all that? Oh wait, they won’t.’
Rich people problems lol! Literally charity shops and hand me downs are great

Reactions: 9
Stuff with kids names on freaks me out a bit too, especially when they get older. Why would you want strangers in the street knowing your child’s name?

My mum never bought me anything personalised, I was never even allowed on of those head bands that were super popular when I was young with your name on - she always said it was unsafe for strangers just to be able to call your name because when you’re young you trust people especially if they’re calling you

Reactions: 22
My mum never bought me anything personalised, I was never even allowed on of those head bands that were super popular when I was young with your name on - she always said it was unsafe for strangers just to be able to call your name because when you’re young you trust people especially if they’re calling you
Yup!! I will never let my child have personalised items for this reason its so scary people dont think about that side of it :)

Yup!! I will never let my child have personalised items for this reason its so scary people dont think about that side of it :)
I meant a :( not a smile🙈

Reactions: 3

I meant a :( not a smile🙈
practical James mentioned it in a vlog, so I'm surprised they have this much stuff with her name on 🥴

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of a mum who went to my NCT course who potty trained this baby from 8 weeks old...

their*
I’ve actually heard of this it’s BIZZARE, have you watched Channon rose on YouTube.. I don’t watch her but I think she did that with her baby, isn’t it called elimination communication or something like that??

Reactions: 3
I’d better go to bed, I’ve got 8 hours of awake time activity tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why do influencers insist on announcing when they’re taking a day off social media? It’s not a big deal! Just do it and stop attention seeking. It’s hardly saving lives

Reactions: 25
Why do influencers insist on announcing when they’re taking a day off social media? It’s not a big deal! Just do it and stop attention seeking. It’s hardly saving lives
people have literally gave them so much importance that God forbid they dont post people will assume the worst. Imagine checking on busybeecarys being part of your daily routine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.