James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is an awake time activity as opppsed to a sleep time activity?! :unsure: Surely she is not doing activities in her sleep....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She comes back for 2 mins and is already on about comments on ambers car seat straps! Just admit social media is toxic carys and post less. instead of doing that smug side face :/

Reactions: 14
'been back on social media 5 mins ... Uh oh' 🥴

1. Social media is your job
2. Im sure the majority of your followers are trying to be helpful (IMO the straps did look very loose)
3. If you don't want feedback ... Turn off your messaging function or don't post things that look unsafe ... Oh wait that would make your engagement dive 🙄😜

Reactions: 27
There is no way the straps are tight enough! You can see there’s more than a fingers gap so don’t know what she’s on about.

“I’ve been back on social media 5 minutes” (and people are giving me advice to keep my baby safe..) oh you poor thing!

Makes me laugh she picks and chooses when she wants people’s advice 😂..

Reactions: 20
She's always so passive aggressive when she gets advice🤣. Also not sure if it's common practice, but I check my baby's straps every time she goes in the car seat, as she's normally wearing different clothes which can make it tighter or looser?

Glad she got an actual check up though, so she knows if she's actually recovering, and hopefully it will stop her rushing into loads of exercise straight away. (just my opinion but I reckon her pelvic floor wasn't too great, as she mentioned sneezing and weeing during pregnancy). As much as she annoys me, I wouldn't want her to rush into things and damage/hurt herself

Reactions: 12
if she doesn't want comment on parenting then she needs to stop giving her advice and leave amber and that side of her life of her social medias.....but she clearly cant do that as shes trying to become a mummy vlogger and in order to do that she needs amber. ever video since she had amber is a day in the life with a newborn :sleep: . with her asking for opinions or sprouting her screwed up opinions...but now she doesnt like it?

Reactions: 15
Not hating on her breastfeeding in public but she makes poor outfit choices haha

she said her wrap dress from ITS wasn't good to breastfeed in and she had to undo the whole wrap part to get her boob out. I'd feel so uncomfortable doing that, whipping a boob out is fine but to have to undo your whole dress? 🤣 I know she's probably trying to promote her range a bit more (either because she rarely wears it or elle is having one too🤣), but surely you'd wear something more breastfeeding friendly if you're going out for the day? 😂

The faces she pulls enrage me, people care about your baby and want her safe! Don’t patronise them with your bullshit excuses.

Surprised she splashed the cash on peloton. Wonder if she’ll actually use it or did it for the aesthetic. Copying Zoella?

Reactions: 1
She seems so forced when interacting with Amber. It's weird....its so weird. I dunno, I can't put my finger on it other than it's weird..it makes me feel awkward

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.