Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caterday28

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s just me but I’m actually glad she’s embracing her post baby body! Yeah it might be for the engagement etc but it makes a refreshing change from the usual Instagram posts of them “bouncing” back 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I agree. Even if it is for the engagement, it's still refreshing.

Reactions: 2

plwcm

VIP Member
Oh yeah I’m sure the reason is because she’s waiting for her 6 week check 😂..

Did she say how bad her tear was? Did stretching her vagina with a balloon help??? 🤔
I asked if she used the peri-no thing but she didn't answer that question 😂😂😂😂
she got a second degree tear

plwcm

VIP Member
I guess the way I see it is she’s a first baby and they’re well off so they can throw money at it which isn’t always the case for everyone!
oh yeah, I imagine if we had more money we would have bought so much more baby stuff! I just researched what people actually recommended buying and what people didn't use so we could save money for other things without the risk of regretting buying items 😂

• Haha

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Why are they ruining that picture window with a hot tub area in front of it? Why didnt they just out bifold or patio doors there? 🥴

mklanch

VIP Member
can someone fill me in on what leaps are? ive had 2 children and never heard of this!

plwcm

VIP Member
really!? i never knew this. they were advised when i had my children (9 years ago).
i thought alot of sleep suits have built in mittens though?
also babies use their hands a lot to signal what they need. a mitten might prevent them from showing hunger cues like sucking hand or fingers. they also do this to comfort themselves at times too. they use their hands to also find, touch, shape the breast when feeding too. they are quite popular, I got bought sets with them in, but I've not used them for these reasons, unless outside in the cold. I just waited to trim or file their nails when they start to get sharp

plwcm

VIP Member
she's going on in the vlog about how she's soooo sad she couldn't wear jeans through pregnancy as jeans are her favourite thing. and she can't fit in her jeans still (obviously, 1 week post birth) and James is rubbing it in by wearing jeans. surely she could have bought some maternity jeans if she wanted to?! except that would clearly go against her pregnancy dress code of tiny crop top, leggings and belly hanging out 😂
she did buy several pairs of maternity jeans, and her range with ITS even had a pair too! I wore my maternity jeans for first few weeks post partum, she probably doesn't want to wear maternity jeans now she isn't pregnant though 🙄

Lilborrower

Awkwardness around discussing infant feeding is a tale as old as time. Whenever breastfeeding is discussed/posted about there is always the whatabouttery around FFing. No woman should feel silenced or like they cannot post about how they feed, all choices/circumstances should be respected so that however women feed there's no 'guilt'. Formula feeding is amazing, I did it for various reasons and yes it did affect me and took me a while to come to terms with, but breastfeeding is also amazing. If she had posted with a bottle would she be seen to be braggy? Or would it just be ah she's feeding her daughter- why can't can't both be normalised and respected? We have one of the lowest rates in the world, which is fine if its genuine choice not to; but often its that there's not the support, or it's something someone has considered because it's not often spoken about. I don't think she is bragging about it, just posting about it. I suppose you could say anything someone posts about is braggy I guess.

Anyway, let's celebrate all women, however they feed, and not police their bodies.
Agreed I just see BF photos the same as a bottle fed photo. Same as someone eating a meal themselves really. It’s all just food! Is it necessary to post the photos in any of these scenarios? Probs not but if people are going to criticise one they should have the same energy for all of these things but typically people are only mad about the BF one. Which speaks volumes.

pastaislife

she did buy several pairs of maternity jeans, and her range with ITS even had a pair too! I wore my maternity jeans for first few weeks post partum, she probably doesn't want to wear maternity jeans now she isn't pregnant though 🙄
hmm, don't know why she's moaning about the lack of jeans then!

Ggibabe

They really need to ease up on how much they’re swaddling Amber, I’ve never seen anyone swaddle a baby constantly
Why doesn’t she want to comfort her own baby without a tight swaddle
I think she is not comfortable holding Amber without the swaddle. When I was born it was a common thing especially with first time mums.

plwcm

VIP Member
elle darby just posted a video about meeting amber, this should be an interesting watch!
just about 20 seconds where they say Amber's been asleep outside with them the whole time and was just waking up (so was in the swaddle outside haha?), and they say they can't wait for amber to have a best friend when elle has her baby😂

mklanch

VIP Member
i know my comments may have come across as harsh and judgy which was not my intention.
i just feel like lately there has been a constant rush of influencers who post a picture every time they breastfeed and its not that i have a problem with them breastfeeding, its more the fact that they are posting a picture online for the world to see and they don't think about being a little more covered about it? whose to know who is looking at the pictures and why.
i watch many youtubers that have babies and breastfeed and its only the influencers that act like this and feel the need to gain attention every 2 seconds from breastfeeding.

Cj2098

Chatty Member
mine didnt, i have very similar ones to her and they are still very much still here after 10 years :O

i honestly thought i was the only one that got stretch marks as bad as i did because i've never seen anyone with worst ones. so i actually feel a bit better after Carys post. i'm not the only one that got them like that all down my legs, all over my bum all around my waist.
this is the first time I've liked something Carys has posted lol!
That’s a shame 😩 mine are just dents in my skin now lol xx

I can fully see James and carys doing forced milestones. Pushing amber to roll, sit, crawl etc before she’s ready. Instead of just letting her progress naturally, all because they’re obsessed with having the “perfect” child.
Oh most definitely