James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well firstly, in a couples q&a with connor & elle and carys & James, elle said they would want children soon and James and carys said they'd wait and travel the world for a bit first child free and do it in several years. They probably suddenly realised the money a baby would bring with content so decided that was for them when their current content was dying. From what I've gathered Elle has wanted children for a while but her mum died so probably wasn't the right time for her to try and get pregnant while that happened. Either way both of their babies are for content, and no matter who got pregnant first the other would have been seen as copying 🥴

having looked at more pics of Elle on her insta, I agree she isn't a size 8, but didn't it take Carys a long time to finally admit she wasn't a size 8 too😂, she then said she was a 10, when it was clear she was a 12, and now she always bangs on about how she wears bigger sizes than that but could 100% fit in the 12 still (even though it is quite normal to be a size bigger after having a baby)
Okay. I’ll take your word for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not hugely bothered who wanted to get pregnant first it makes no difference to my life

I would agree to the context that yea, they do have children as a way to turn the direction of their channel because everything all of them do is about being a cash cow - but if I had to compare the two, I would say that Carys and James (to me from what I’ve seen - I don’t watch everything) had more of a genuine want to have kids than Elle and Connor. Connor is about as interested in his unborn son than he is about politics 😂

I don’t know anything about Carys and her size disclaimer so I have nothing to add 🤷🏻‍♀️ I fully think both of them in that case are dishonest and irresponsible if thats the case, there’s no reason to lie about anyone’s size because a number has no reflection on you as a person and the more people like this (across the entire influencer shitshow) is what creates insecure young women. I never disputed that.

Reactions: 5
Ambers face here is hilarious. She’s thinking what we’re all thinking, just duck off you ugly pig nosed twit an stop damaging my ears 🤣
i wasn't bashing her with no makeup at all....what i was saying was the reality of her instagram vs her reality are 2 different things.
from the picture with elle she looks pretty tired...but yet ambers the perfect sleeping baby. in all her pictures she post shes all done up in matching outfits with amber.
i just thinks she completely lies to her audience.
when i was a new mum i looked like tit everyday! if i had a shower i had to bring my baby in the bathroom with me. i had a baby that didnt sleep unless she was being held or on my chest which meant i was sleep deprived. if i had social media back then and saw someone like carys with her perfect life i would have felt terrible about myself. listening to her bang on about how well her baby sleeps, how happy she is with her amazing powerful body, how they get gifted everything, how her husband is at home to help 24/7, how she always looks so perfect.
shes not relatable or in touch with reality
thats why reasons why i think she deserves to be called out!
I thought carys and James actually acknowledged they are in a priveledged position in their YouTube video with James being at home and also discussed having some bad days with her postpartum body image

Moving on from the topic of Carys’ appearance..
Did anyone see that memory book she’s got from Charlotte Crosby’s range is £45!!! Is it just me or is that an outrageous amount for such a plain looking item
Also it’s nice to know it’s not just us who thinks James knows nothing 🤣
don’t think there is anything aesthetically pleasing about that Book. Looks like they just typed memories into a word document increased the font and stuck it on the side of a box 🥲

Unfortunately that is just life with a dog, especially one like a Labrador that sheds a lot. You can brush them everyday and hoover twice a day and those bloody hairs will still cover your entire life 😂
Plus exposure to pets is good for babies and strengthens their immune systems
i have a fluffy white cat and no matter how much I clean and brush him I still get covered in it and see it in the air 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay. I’ll take your word for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not hugely bothered who wanted to get pregnant first it makes no difference to my life

I would agree to the context that yea, they do have children as a way to turn the direction of their channel because everything all of them do is about being a cash cow - but if I had to compare the two, I would say that Carys and James (to me from what I’ve seen - I don’t watch everything) had more of a genuine want to have kids than Elle and Connor. Connor is about as interested in his unborn son than he is about politics 😂

I don’t know anything about Carys and her size disclaimer so I have nothing to add 🤷🏻‍♀️ I fully think both of them in that case are dishonest and irresponsible if thats the case, there’s no reason to lie about anyone’s size because a number has no reflection on you as a person and the more people like this (across the entire influencer shitshow) is what creates insecure young women. I never disputed that.
yeah I don't really watch Elle, I've only watched the occasional video, but I remember that thing about when they'd want kids etc. I can't really comment on if she seems genuine about being a parent as I don't watch her but I've heard some dodgy stuff about Connor haha😂🥴

carys would always complain jeans didn't fit her and be upset about it, and it was just obvious she needed to size up and she would be able to fit some, and then she started gaining weight too and it took her a while to say she wasn't a size 8 anymore. My wardrobe is full of clothes from xs/8 to a size M/12, depending on the shop and if it's tops or bottoms. I don't care about the actual number on the clothes (as by the NHS I was still overweight at a size 8 on top, 10 on bottom🙄😂), to me I don't like the weight I am, and so when I feel comfortable again I'm going to exercise to lose some, but at the moment I'm enjoying all my baby cuddles before she gets too big and heavy to hold all the time😂

Reactions: 6
Do other parents actually feel crap if an influencer portrays their baby as perfect? My baby has been so fussy tonight and only just gone down but I’d never feel down because someone’s baby online sleeps like an angel. Because I know all babies will play up at some point 😂

Reactions: 10
Do other parents actually feel crap if an influencer portrays their baby as perfect? My baby has been so fussy tonight and only just gone down but I’d never feel down because someone’s baby online sleeps like an angel. Because I know all babies will play up at some point 😂
I don't because I know that it's most likely all fake on social media 😂 but some people will most likely struggle with it

Unfortunately that is just life with a dog, especially one like a Labrador that sheds a lot. You can brush them everyday and hoover twice a day and those bloody hairs will still cover your entire life 😂
Plus exposure to pets is good for babies and strengthens their immune systems
Literally! I've got two of the hairy beasts, they moult year round but have two huge blowouts a year. We are currently in one and im drowning in hair. My baby is crawling so I'm hoovering like 3x a day 😭 and there's still hair bunnies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah but everyone’s reality vs Instagram is different! My own Instagram is not at all like my real life day to day (tired, stressed, days where my son drives me wild) yet my Instagram would show otherwise. I put out what I want out. I don’t post stories of my toddler screaming cos whilst it’s relatable it’s not fun for anyone to watch it is?!

Where’s the line? I think carys is very realistic with some things. You wouldn’t catch me with my post partum stomach out for all to show!
Likewise I also don’t wanna watch her baby scream all day if she’s unsettled. Or her crappy nappies. Or her sick all the time

Just because people don’t mention things doesn’t mean that they’re not happening.

I think it’s clear that in 2021 the squares and minutes we show aren’t the full picture. If you want someone glossing over real life watch elle Darby - who’s eating her way to gestational diabetes at 30+ weeks pregnant and dresses up a growth scan as her child went from mid centile to high centile as ✨amazing✨
People were saying the same about Carys when pregnant though? She ate junk all the time and Amber was measuring big? So you’re asking where the line is but why is it okay to judge one influencer and not another for doing what we perceive to be the same things as each other?

so its ok to be mean about Elle Darby but not Carys?
Carys has mentioned Ambers poonamies how many times? (incase you dont know what that is, its a poo tsunami)
this thread is so confusing sometimes....is it a threat to moan about people or applaud them?
is it about Carys and James or Elle Darby and her bf ?
Have to agree with this, seems a bit hypocritical to ask where the line is in regards to what we judge influencers for and say about them and then go on to judge Elle Darby for what the OP perceives as glossing over real life.

also, I doubt they would have shared the "real" stuff if they didn't read here that it is not relatable for their baby to be perfect all day every day. Even when they say she has trouble sleeping, or she was "fussy" etc, it's followed by but she's perfect all the time, so this is just a one off, look at us and our amazing baby 🙄 then all the sheep say amber is so amazing/content because they are great parents 🤢 just horrible for anyone whose baby isn't "perfect" to read, basically being told you're a bad parent.

I also don't think Carys is genuine in the post partum posts, and she is only doing it for engagement and to appear body positive still, to me she seems upset she didn't bounce back, and that she hasn't kept up her fitness for the last one and a half years. that's why she always adds in she was so restrictive when heavily into fitness (yet that isn't evident by her old vids of what she would eat in a day), just the classic I gave up and gained weight excuse 😂🙄 honestly wouldn't surprise me if she loses weight again and tries to make out she wasn't restrictive this time and got the same body back, while being all smug about it🙄🤢😂 I mean, for someone who mentions that she doesn't own scales, she managed to have a pair to weigh herself when she found out she was pregnant (as she knew how many pounds she lost in first trimester from nausea/not eating)
this 👏 couldn’t agree more

Literally! I've got two of the hairy beasts, they moult year round but have two huge blowouts a year. We are currently in one and im drowning in hair. My baby is crawling so I'm hoovering like 3x a day 😭 and there's still hair bunnies.
omg i had to re read this twice!! i thought you said hairy breasts!! haha

• Haha
I remember I used to when my daughter was newborn. Usually when I'd just got out the other end of a 5 hour "witching hour" to open Instagram to some smug bleep talking about what an easy newborn they have. It makes you feel like you must be doing something wrong. I only realised I wasn't when my daughter was 8 weeks old and diagnosed with reflux.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
elle darby just posted a video about meeting amber, this should be an interesting watch!
just about 20 seconds where they say Amber's been asleep outside with them the whole time and was just waking up (so was in the swaddle outside haha?), and they say they can't wait for amber to have a best friend when elle has her baby😂

Reactions: 2
ok so i dont watch elle but watched this video!
why do i get the impression that because Elle is doing a gym that might be why Carys is doing one?
i could be wrong, but they seem very similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
ok so i dont watch elle but watched this video!
why do i get the impression that because Elle is doing a gym that might be might Carys is doing one?
i could be wrong, but they seem very similar.
I saw that while skipping through too and thought the exact same 😂 although Elle's home gym looks so much better 👀

Reactions: 5
LOL ikr that was underwhelming, only thing was if the baby had been asleep outside i swear when carys speaks condensation comes out of her mouth because its so cold. like whuuut, but other people did say they dont believe they stayed in the garden, like it was just for show and they acc hung out inside etc

LOL ikr that was underwhelming, only thing was if the baby had been asleep outside i swear when carys speaks condensation comes out of her mouth because its so cold. like whuuut, but other people did say they dont believe they stayed in the garden, like it was just for show and they acc hung out inside etc
oh yeah they 100% passed the baby around and didn't stay outside😂 Carys was fine to let strangers look into her pram on a walk to stare at amber so you'd think she would let elle hold her 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why they keep calling it a breast feeding session, u wouldn’t call it a bottle session, why not just Carys is feeding amber ?? Every other word out there mouths is breast feeding

Reactions: 14
again so many comments by them that seemed to be in response to here 🤣🤣 made comments about her napping all the time, by saying they don't film much when she's awake, made a comment on amber being "so advanced".

everything is still a session or play/awake time 🙄 Carys and James, your day literally has little to no schedule, so why are you trying to make your kid have one at 6 weeks old 🙄🤣

Advanced 😂😂😂😂😂

Who even says that? And who even cares whether their child is doing ‘insert skill here’ at ‘x months’ it doesn’t matter!

Reactions: 4
New video... ‘Amber’s just having a birthday breastfeeding session..’ 🙄 EVERYTHING is a session, not like she doesn’t do it everyday 🙄🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.