James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advanced 😂😂😂😂😂

Who even says that? And who even cares whether their child is doing ‘insert skill here’ at ‘x months’ it doesn’t matter!
honestly I can just picture them trying to make amber do everything quicker. probably trying to get her to start rolling over or sitting up now so she does it "early"😂. your child will do it when they are ready

Reactions: 4
honestly I can just picture them trying to make amber do everything quicker. probably trying to get her to start rolling over or sitting up now so she does it "early"😂. your child will do it when they are ready
She’s not going to be rolling or sitting up early when she lives in that swaddle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching the new vlog and I’m so shocked James does the laundry! I’m surprised my other half even knows what a washing machine is, he’s never put his own clothes away let alone take an item out of it or put one in and (no he isn’t lazy at all he does other things around the house, he’s an amazing father and works very hard at his job while I get to be a stay at home mum with my 2 babies) 💗💙
To be fair, he's quite a good house husband

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just watching the new vlog and I’m so shocked James does the laundry! I’m surprised my other half even knows what a washing machine is, he’s never put his own clothes away let alone take an item out of it or put one in and (no he isn’t lazy at all he does other things around the house, he’s an amazing father and works very hard at his job while I get to be a stay at home mum with my 2 babies) 💗💙
It’s not normal for guys to have no clue how to use a washing machine or use one 🤦‍♀️ How low is the bar for men when them doing actual basic household chores is impressive.

Reactions: 31
It’s not normal for guys to have no clue how to use a washing machine or use one 🤦‍♀️ How low is the bar for men when them doing actual basic household chores is impressive.
totally this!
My husband does all the cleaning, ironing, washing etc and preps most of the meals before he goes to work, he’s not a pig faced twit though thank god

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This may seem really nitpicky but I can’t watch their videos any more because of their boring content and James, but mainly because of Carys’ constant sucking intake of breath she does after speaking a mile a minute. Surely I’m not the only one who cringes at this?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This may seem really nitpicky but I can’t watch their videos any more because of their boring content and James, but mainly because of Carys’ constant sucking intake of breath she does after speaking a mile a minute. Surely I’m not the only one who cringes at this?
yes I mentioned this a few vlogs ago, it's so annoying. But even when she doesn't talk super fast she does it sometimes, think she's just breathless more often now 😂

Reactions: 3
It's so frustrating. Women are largely automatically expected to do all the household stuff without fuss, yet men get a pat on the back or 'isn't he such a helpful, caring husband/partner!!' because they've managed to turn a diswasher on or use an ironing board :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else get gay vibes from James, so awkward
What’s more awkward is people conflating sexual preferences with someone’s demeanour. Come on it’s 2021 people, we’re better than that.
He’s camp, we can see that from his mannerisms, but we can’t assume to know his sexual preference based on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s more awkward is people conflating sexual preferences with someone’s demeanour. Come on it’s 2021 people, we’re better than that.
He’s camp, we can see that from his mannerisms, but we can’t assume to know his sexual preference based on this.
and the fact of what's the problem if he does have sexual preferences for men too? I can understand coming on here to have a witch and moan about other things that they do but to be like "James is gay" is just 🙄

Reactions: 16
and the fact of what's the problem if he does have sexual preferences for men too? I can understand coming on here to have a witch and moan about other things that they do but to be like "James is gay" is just 🙄
Exactly! People can be bisexual and James may well be - who cares!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.