Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nanabananaramagirl

From what comes across on her insta she doesn't pretend to be perfect at all?

Also if one of my close friends came over I wouldn't at all feel the need to dress up and look nice for a relaxed catch up in the garden, let alone if I'd just had a baby
Maybe read back all the tattle comments to see that she is trying to portray the perfect life

Yeah but everyone’s reality vs Instagram is different! My own Instagram is not at all like my real life day to day (tired, stressed, days where my son drives me wild) yet my Instagram would show otherwise. I put out what I want out. I don’t post stories of my toddler screaming cos whilst it’s relatable it’s not fun for anyone to watch it is?!

Where’s the line? I think carys is very realistic with some things. You wouldn’t catch me with my post partum stomach out for all to show!
Likewise I also don’t wanna watch her baby scream all day if she’s unsettled. Or her shitty nappies. Or her sick all the time

Just because people don’t mention things doesn’t mean that they’re not happening.

I think it’s clear that in 2021 the squares and minutes we show aren’t the full picture. If you want someone glossing over real life watch elle Darby - who’s eating her way to gestational diabetes at 30+ weeks pregnant and dresses up a growth scan as her child went from mid centile to high centile as ✨amazing✨
Sorry, it’s ok to bash Elle but not Carys?

Reactions: 4

Living doll

Chatty Member
Ahh right I see, must say I’d never heard of them and I’ve had 5 so thought it may be related to just breastfeeding. Guess I was extremely lucky to not experience it thankfully as it doesn’t sound pleasant at all ☹ Xx

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
i get that its their right etc but why not sit down to the side and have a muslin or something just to protect modesty a bit.
she doesnt look like shes comfortably feeding in that photo...she looks awkwardly stood in the middle of a car park!
She’s sat on a bench.

Dontstopmenow

What the actual fuck! If the baby smiles the baby smiles.... what is this rule book they are sticking to?! How can you say that because the leap years app says your baby doesn’t smile until 6 weeks it just mean she hasn’t smiled yet? You can see the baby is smiling?! I’m sooooooooooo flabbergasted by these two. The baby is literally smiling and she’s asking people what do we think? Do we think the baby is smiling?! But how can she be smiling if she’s only 4 weeks and 4 days old, it just be because she’s so perfect and so far ahead than other babies 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Sick of this shit
My thoughts exactly!!!

plwcm

VIP Member
Yes I agree, my issue wasn’t regarding the comments made about her posting pictures breastfeeding. My comment was made regarding what was said earlier in the thread about the fact Carys is breastfeeding in public. I do think Carys brags about being able to breastfeed which is in turn extremely triggering for some, my views haven’t changed there but we can’t allow women to be shamed for trying to feed their babies in public because that’s not right. It’s a women’s basic right to feed their baby in public and that should not be taken away or shamed because some people can’t stand the sight of boobs, that’s their problem not the breastfeeding mothers problem
oh yeah, shaming just for breastfeeding isn't acceptable. like I said earlier I'd personally cover up, but that's just my way, and I have nothing against people that don't cover up when in public. do hate that breastfeeding is somehow seen as sexual to many people when it is just a natural act

Flyonthewallxo

LOL ikr that was underwhelming, only thing was if the baby had been asleep outside i swear when carys speaks condensation comes out of her mouth because its so cold. like whuuut, but other people did say they dont believe they stayed in the garden, like it was just for show and they acc hung out inside etc

Reactions: 3

Living doll

Chatty Member
Why would you put mitts on a baby? They discover the world through their hands, it seems cruel to cover them up. Trim their nails and you're sorted
Because they can still scratch and pinch their face regardless of trimming their tiny nails, I wouldn’t say it’s cruel to be fair as they’ve always been used to prevent the baby hurting themselves .

plwcm

VIP Member
she has been bare face lying then...in every video she talks about how breastfeeding has been going great and has had no problems....shes only just bringing this up now!
yep, I think the sore nipples she was on about one time, but said it must be normal soreness as you get used to breastfeeding (yet she used a whole tube of nipple cream in 2 days 😬😳), were probably part of a problem?
maybe she is realising you don't have to have everything go perfectly at first, and feels more comfortable talking about it now. just wish there wasn't any of the lying at the beginning

plwcm

VIP Member
Really 🤔 what about the white sticky out bits on her arm at the top? And the line on the tiles?
yeah there are some suspicious parts going on with it 🤔 even further along on her arm, the white bracelet doesn't seem to stick above her arm, it's in line with it😂 either really bad photoshop or she needs to pick better filters that don't pixilated etc 😂
oh well, she isn't one to show her real body anyway. even post partum she's probably sucking it in as in vlogs when she walks past mirrors her belly area looks a lot bigger than she shows on insta 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20210513-215417_Instagram.jpg

The girl who

My mum never bought me anything personalised, I was never even allowed on of those head bands that were super popular when I was young with your name on - she always said it was unsafe for strangers just to be able to call your name because when you’re young you trust people especially if they’re calling you
Yup!! I will never let my child have personalised items for this reason its so scary people dont think about that side of it :)

Yup!! I will never let my child have personalised items for this reason its so scary people dont think about that side of it :)
I meant a :( not a smile🙈

I think they can choose like you say, I know Misha Grimes has answered this question because she says she always “forgets” to take them out and then says Instagram puts loads in her videos and she has to go back and remove them.....🙄 but I think you can decide if it’s just a free for all and you tube decides or you can specify yourself if you want skippable ads of the longer ones you can’t skip etc.... I don’t know the full ins and outs but I’ve seen a few you tubers talk about it before....
Oh ok, thank you for that. There were so many in tonight’s vlog. I switched off in the end as I’m not helping pay for their lazy lifestyle! 😂

Does anyone know the brand of the baby sling? It looks so handy with the one panel at the back! I spend ages faffing trying to use mine which is just one long strip of fabric.

FTM2020

I know being a youtuber/influencer is their job so creating content is what they need to do but I would much rather see a day in the life with a newborn with a mum actually snuggling up to her baby, feeding, juggling getting a shower etc. Not a baby swaddled all day long whilst they carry out yet more mundane jobs around the house. It’s been a while for me now but I honestly just loved having my baby basically mould into my chest whilst he slept, all cuddled up with junk on the tv and a cup of tea. I certainly didn’t have time to do weird glass painting, she’s coming across as so unrelatable in my opinion.

She’s missing out on the real newborn experience, soak them up whilst their small enough to fit on your chest as far too soon you’ll be in a nap routine that your life revolves around to get some peace ha!
Agree 100%, sure she will do the newborn stage again but she will never have as much time with the second and will never get this time with Amber back. It’s sad to witness

plwcm

VIP Member
This may seem really nitpicky but I can’t watch their videos any more because of their boring content and James, but mainly because of Carys’ constant sucking intake of breath she does after speaking a mile a minute. Surely I’m not the only one who cringes at this?
yes I mentioned this a few vlogs ago, it's so annoying. But even when she doesn't talk super fast she does it sometimes, think she's just breathless more often now 😂

plwcm

VIP Member
Bet she will attempt sleep training soon.
I reckon they've already paid for or been gifted 🙄 courses to sleep train and are already starting it. Just want the sheep to make it seem like they helped 😂 she posts one "relatable" thing about amber being up and not settling during witching hours and the next day it's "we need a bedtime routine for amber so she sleeps at the best time for us". No you don't, surely your googling will tell you that at around 5/6 weeks they go through the first leap (if you believe that stuff) and a growth spurt and she's a bloody baby that just wants to be held!!!

dbreezy

Omg saaame, my daughter was an absolute champ sleeper until she went into a bed and then it was months of night wakings again 😫😫 the only thing that’s predictable about kids, is that they’re unpredictable!

As if Carys felt the need to explain what the witching hour is 😂 Jesus wept. Also as a side note her grammar is truly appalling.
Pretty sure she once said she was dyslexic so I’m sure we can give her a pass on her grammar