James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so, latest video... oh jeez. James starts off by saying, I wanted to make(force) our family to buy us baby clothes. James, thats called a baby shower-you would've sounded less priss if you just said these are virtual/social distance baby shower gifts.
The first gift they open, James claims it must have been from her sister Ella because it was from Portugal, and "most sustainable factories are in Portugal". Um... since WHEN James?! Where the heck did you get that, maybe don't talk out of your arse constantly.
The rest is them opening up pretty cute baby outfits and rating them..That was sort of unnecessary. I think all viewers could've done without you judging your family's choice in gift...no one does that. And then they rank them from "worst to best". 😣 Major cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh I really dislike James, I can’t even hate watch anymore. (I know people aren’t really into star signs but he’s a Virgo and .... yep. Definite Virgo. 😡)

Reactions: 9
Okay so, latest video... oh jeez. James starts off by saying, I wanted to make(force) our family to buy us baby clothes. James, thats called a baby shower-you would've sounded less priss if you just said these are virtual/social distance baby shower gifts.
The first gift they open, James claims it must have been from her sister Ella because it was from Portugal, and "most sustainable factories are in Portugal". Um... since WHEN James?! Where the heck did you get that, maybe don't talk out of your arse constantly.
The rest is them opening up pretty cute baby outfits and rating them..That was sort of unnecessary. I think all viewers could've done without you judging your family's choice in gift...no one does that. And then they rank them from "worst to best". 😣 Major cringe.
Ahahah did he go to the same manufacturers as Grace beverley with tala 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
James “Hi guys we’ve got a fun new fun different video!....”

It’s basically a baby clothes haul AGAIN oh my James how extremely wild and creative of you!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone feel abit awkward when Carys in the beginning of her new vid starting talking about how far she was along and James interrupted so bluntly saying “sorry can we just get on with this“. I thought he would laugh it off but nope

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Did anyone feel abit awkward when Carys in the beginning of her new vid starting talking about how far she was along and James interrupted so bluntly saying “sorry can we just get on with this“. I thought he would laugh it off but nope
How quickly she apologised and the waver in her voice really made me uncomfortable D:

Reactions: 10
Red flag

I really can’t be bothered to watch them anymore, they are just so boring and repetitive. I don’t even have to watch it to know what they’re saying, so uncreative

Reactions: 17
James was SO excited with HIS video idea. Obviously thought it was THE most innovative idea EVER. So much so, he just wanted to get ON WITH IT.

Practical James is so annoying. Impatient. Mr wants to be right. Do everything right. Over thinking know it all.

Wait for him telling Carys how to labour or how she SHOULD have laboured or preaching to her and viewers about breastfeeding just cos he's read up about it. He has a very subtle way of putting her down/controlling and Carys the puppy that she is won't stand up to him.
I have visions of her trying to do this and him cleverly manipulating her with words, making her cry and thinking he's the only thing right.

I just hope she has a support network outside of James for when baby arrives because she'll be knocked for 6 and vulnerable as a new first time mum. She don't need James leading her down a path because of how something 'should' be done instead of trusting and believing in her own maternal gut instincts!

She definitely doesn't have any network outside of James anymore. For some reason she believes he provides her with everything she needs socially. He comes across as jealous she is carrying the baby and not him!

I haven't watched them for a week now and I'm pregnant so should be target audience. Just cba with the immature spending sprees and how pathetically reliant on James she is. Its not inspiring its just depressing and boring.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if James overbearing opinions on everything she does leads her to post natal depression or detachment from the baby cos he won't allow her to use her maternal instincts.

Yes dad's are important of course but mothers (even more so first time) need to be able to bond at their own rate and have time alone to connect with their intuition. The dad should be a support to the mother first and foremost as it is the woman who has to cope with the fluctuations in hormones and is (in my opinion) the natural main carer for a baby.

Admittedly once baby is a child I am more than happy for dad to take as much of the work as possible 😂 but newborn should prioritise mother and baby time.

Reactions: 12

This make me so angry!!! I rewatched it like 3 times. Horrible prick. I actually love Carys but he is so rude to her and interrupts her all the time, and the way he looked at her too was just nasty

I’m glad to see loads of comments calling them out on their new video, wonder how long till they get deleted

8B121946-8092-4C51-9919-8C7DAB86C8A3.png

hahahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wouldn’t surprise me if James isn’t the one sat down making HER birth plan for her. He doesn’t seem supportive but more controlling with the way he behaves.

I never usually comment on threads just read them! But why are these 2 so against the baby having anything pink or “girly” or “frilly”? I get they don’t want everything pink but now everything is white grey or beige!!

Reactions: 12
Don't usually bother to add to this thread but I do read. Just had to add that I've recently started watching the US Office and ALL I can see when I look at James now is Pam's douchey boyfriend Roy!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't usually bother to add to this thread but I do read. Just had to add that I've recently started watching the US Office and ALL I can see when I look at James now is Pam's douchey boyfriend Roy!
Omg I can’t unsee now 😂

I never usually comment on threads just read them! But why are these 2 so against the baby having anything pink or “girly” or “frilly”? I get they don’t want everything pink but now everything is white grey or beige!!
I understand trying to not push gender stereotype clothing but I’m sure one or two ‘pink girly’ clothes wouldn’t hurt. Or at least something bright with cute patterns on

Reactions: 7
Yes! I came in here to see if anybody else noticed this! what was that all about? Why didn’t they cut that out? Is he sick of seeing her bump too or is this just how he talks to her?:oops:

Reactions: 8
James ‘people say poppers are the way forward’ - does he not realise that newborn baby clothes WILL HAVE POPPERS.

• Haha
3AEF5E88-3D78-46DA-B26B-D6FDDCE1C510.jpeg

I commented 2 things on the recent video just saying I agree with someone’s comment and I got this snarky reply from them... which has now been deleted. Guessing they realised they were pretty rude! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.