James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.....why are they even moving? Is it just for content? It's not like they are planning another baby.........
Yes, she heard people wanted her to go back to her old content and she heard that as "transform" more rooms and not fitness and fashion so she had to buy a new house to make new crappy radiator covers for

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I hear her once again saying or writing ‘I could wear this size for more cinched in/fitted look but I wear this size for comfort’ 😒😒😒but constantly moaning about her sensitive BELLY. Just wear your actual size woman! And iron your clothes!

Reactions: 11
Why does she always insist on pushing her belly out🙄 If it was always that “bloated” the indents would be there all the time, not hidden in the hair salon and reappearing in a private environment
So the belly is cute 🤣🤣 what about body neutrality Carys.

She is so full of tit I can’t stand her. At some point she will implode from hiding how she really feels about her body.

Reactions: 14
Why does she always insist on pushing her belly out🙄 If it was always that “bloated” the indents would be there all the time, not hidden in the hair salon and reappearing in a private environment
I think she needs to fart!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
English is not my first language: what does all this text even mean? Are they moving or not? And what is «a chain» - this is a form of house buying I have never heard of?
A property chain is where a group of home buyers and sellers are connected. If you want to buy a house but first have to wait until the seller buys their next home, you’re in a property chain.

If you’re in a property chain, this can mean that moving house could take longer or is more complicated. The more people in a chain, the more likely it is that something can go wrong. When this happens, the purchase or sale of a property may fall through.

Reactions: 4
A property chain is where a group of home buyers and sellers are connected. If you want to buy a house but first have to wait until the seller buys their next home, you’re in a property chain.

If you’re in a property chain, this can mean that moving house could take longer or is more complicated. The more people in a chain, the more likely it is that something can go wrong. When this happens, the purchase or sale of a property may fall through.
I’ve never heard of this, that’s interesting. So how am I to understand this: the people selling the house are for some reason in a chain like that? Why would anyone want to be in a chain, that seems bothersome!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard of this, that’s interesting. So how am I to understand this: the people selling the house are for some reason in a chain like that? Why would anyone want to be in a chain, that seems bothersome!!
It’s very common as people won’t sell their house until the have somewhere to move to and can’t buy the next house until the money is released from the first house.

Reactions: 6
How else do you imagine most people buy or sell a house? Most of the time you buy a house you are moving from somewhere else and in turn in order to move somewhere you need to sell your house, therefore the chain is created as you can’t move unless you sell and you can’t sell if you don’t move.

Reactions: 10
No Carys, it’s not cute. And stop pulling that ridiculous face
---
It is bothersome, but unavoidable. Everyone that sells needs somewhere else to live. You could only prevent the issue of a chain if you then rented a house instead of buying.

First time buyers that purchase a new build do not have a chain....Some new housing developments will take your old house in part exchange too if you're already a home owner

Yeah you can be lucky depending on circumstances but generally there will be a chain unless you're a first time buyer purchasing a newly built house (so no current owner trying to also buy a new house)

We bought our house as first time buyers but the sellers were people who already owned another property, so they just moved into their already existing house so we had no chain, as they weren't waiting on someone else selling the house they moved into

It's a bit like when hermit crabs line up to each swap to a bigger shell 😂

Reactions: 8
How else do you imagine most people buy or sell a house? Most of the time you buy a house you are moving from somewhere else and in turn in order to move somewhere you need to sell your house, therefore the chain is created as you can’t move unless you sell and you can’t sell if you don’t move.
I feel I still don’t understand this…

This is how houses are being sold where I live:
-I go to my bank and it gets cleared what maximum amount I will be allowed to loan for a house (let’s say 350,000€).
-I find a house in a listing for 280,000€, I go watch it on an open house day, together with 5 other people.
-After the open house day, you can bid on the house. Above and below asking price, does not matter. If there’s little interest I could gamble ln a bid for 250,000€ and hope the sellers are desperate cause they need the money, then they would accept the bid (for example).
-My bid will always be limited in time (like «I bid 250,000€ until tomorrow at 12:00). If noone else bids more, and the sellers accepts, the house is then sold. Period.
-Then we agree about a moving date, like August 5th. We sign the contract and the house is mine. No matter if the sellers have a new house, have to move to their mum’s, lost the bidding war for another house or whatever. That’s not my problem, and none of my concern.
-That I have to sell my house is also none of the seller’s problem. Either I have to sell my house first, set the moving date to 4 months later and hope I find my next house until then, or I have to finance it so that I potentially would sit with two houses for a while (until I sold my old one). Some people rent it out if it’s hard to get sold, but mostly not. Mostly houses are sold relatively quickly, unless you put an astronomical and unrealistic price on it.

Reactions: 3

-I go to my bank and it gets cleared what maximum amount I will be allowed to loan for a house (let’s say 350,000€).
-I find a house in a listing for 280,000€, I go watch it on an open house day, together with 5 other people.
-After the open house day, you can bid on the house. Above and below asking price, does not matter. If there’s little interest I could gamble ln a bid for 250,000€ and hope the sellers are desperate cause they need the money, then they would accept the bid (for example).
-My bid will always be limited in time (like «I bid 250,000€ until tomorrow at 12:00). If noone else bids more, and the sellers accepts, the house is then sold. Period.
-Then we agree about a moving date, like August 5th. We sign the contract and the house is mine. No matter if the sellers have a new house, have to move to their mum’s, lost the bidding war for another house or whatever. That’s not my problem, and none of my concern.
-That I have to sell my house is also none of the seller’s problem. Either I have to sell my house first, set the moving date to 4 months later and hope I find my next house until then, or I have to finance it so that I potentially would sit with two houses for a while (until I sold my old one). Some people rent it out if it’s hard to get sold, but mostly not. Mostly houses are sold relatively quickly, unless you put an astronomical and unrealistic price on it.
So say for arguments sake in the UK. The house is being sold for £300k. You have £100k of equity in your own house, and you need to borrow £200k from the bank for your new mortgage. Once completion day comes, the bank will transfer £200k to the solicitors but they still need your £100k from the sale of your house.

This sounds a lot more straightforward tbh haha

That sounds much more simple than the UK system! Basically, it comes down to all the money moving places (from one sale to the next) on the same day. Banks in the UK are strict (unless you’re mega rich) in terms of what they’ll lend you, so if you have a mortgage on a property, most people can’t take out another mortgage on top of that for their next property, so you wait on the sale of your house to pay off your last mortgage, so your new mortgage will release the funds for your new house, and that all happens on the same day for everyone in the chain. Chains can be HUGE depending on how many sellers are involved, but there are a few ways to “break the chain” as others have mentioned, e.g if the house your buying isn’t occupied (e.g. owner has passed away), or the current owners of your new house are moving into rented upon completion. It sounds really faffy but to be fair, if you’re buying/selling in the UK it’s just how it is so you know to expect it. We’ve been really lucky when we bought both our houses because each time the owner moved into rented and the first house we were FTB so no chain below us, and the second time our buyers were FTB so thankfully nice and simple, so it’s not always terrible 🙂

Reactions: 7

Most people borrow close to the maximum they are allowed and the monthly payments will be their biggest expense (average 30% of income). It takes about 3 months for house sales to go through even in no chain so it’s not affordable to pay for two mortgages at the same time and generally banks won’t do it.

Reactions: 9
So again her design process just involves ripping off other people’s designs.

The gymshark sets are active wear or gym wear surely, not lounge wear. A blazer over gym clothes is odd to me

Reactions: 12
This photo is so tit. Why has she chosen one where you can still see the arm & part of the legs of the c-stand, but then has used fishing wire so that it hangs “invisibly”?? Like why set it up to take hanging photos but keep in the stand that it’s hanging off?? But also not include the full stand for the actual “industrial” look just parts of it?? Also the jeans hung like that look so bad

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.