James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo is so tit. Why has she chosen one where you can still see the arm & part of the legs of the c-stand, but then has used fishing wire so that it hangs “invisibly”?? Like why set it up to take hanging photos but keep in the stand that it’s hanging off?? But also not include the full stand for the actual “industrial” look just parts of it?? Also the jeans hung like that look so bad
Looks like crutches haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This photo is so tit. Why has she chosen one where you can still see the arm & part of the legs of the c-stand, but then has used fishing wire so that it hangs “invisibly”?? Like why set it up to take hanging photos but keep in the stand that it’s hanging off?? But also not include the full stand for the actual “industrial” look just parts of it?? Also the jeans hung like that look so bad
Hahaha what…..even is that? It 100% looks like crutches 😂 And I can’t even recognize the shape of the jeans. It looks like crappy modern art.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry what the actual duck am I looking at??? 😭 if its not a crutch what is it?!

This is like that image with a room full of objects but you can't name anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like a horses head made from denim?

The 'body positive qweeeen' has shown other ideas for style's of jeans........showing images of models that are no bigger than a size 8!!!! Couldn't she find online images of curvier girls?
---
......she thinks she's going to sell 26,000 pairs of jeans....don't count your chickens Carys.......

Reactions: 5
I feel I still don’t understand this…

This is how houses are being sold where I live:
-I go to my bank and it gets cleared what maximum amount I will be allowed to loan for a house (let’s say 350,000€).
-I find a house in a listing for 280,000€, I go watch it on an open house day, together with 5 other people.
-After the open house day, you can bid on the house. Above and below asking price, does not matter. If there’s little interest I could gamble ln a bid for 250,000€ and hope the sellers are desperate cause they need the money, then they would accept the bid (for example).
-My bid will always be limited in time (like «I bid 250,000€ until tomorrow at 12:00). If noone else bids more, and the sellers accepts, the house is then sold. Period.
-Then we agree about a moving date, like August 5th. We sign the contract and the house is mine. No matter if the sellers have a new house, have to move to their mum’s, lost the bidding war for another house or whatever. That’s not my problem, and none of my concern.
-That I have to sell my house is also none of the seller’s problem. Either I have to sell my house first, set the moving date to 4 months later and hope I find my next house until then, or I have to finance it so that I potentially would sit with two houses for a while (until I sold my old one). Some people rent it out if it’s hard to get sold, but mostly not. Mostly houses are sold relatively quickly, unless you put an astronomical and unrealistic price on it.
So if the person selling their house to you has their plans fall through, they will no longer be able to sell to you, which means that your sale also falls through. But your way sounds so much better, I wish we also did it like that!

It looks like a horses head made from denim?

The 'body positive qweeeen' has shown other ideas for style's of jeans........showing images of models that are no bigger than a size 8!!!! Couldn't she find online images of curvier girls?
---
......she thinks she's going to sell 26,000 pairs of jeans....don't count your chickens Carys.......
But also 26,000 replies from her 1.6m followers isn’t a great ratio…..

Reactions: 10
But also 26,000 replies from her 1.6m followers isn’t a great ratio…..
....probably because most of them are paid for followers. She's hidden her list of followers on IG which showed male followers from Asia etc

She's forgotten to hide followers on Ambela......I'm sure IG accounts with 0 followers are legit ;)

Immediately dreading the round belly friendly bridesmaid dresses series 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so insufferable. There is no way she’s not buying followers. No way with her content, are thousands of new people starting to follow her every day.
So another ITS collection on the way that she designed all by herself 🤥 I bet the ITS team love her. Not only does she never give them any credit, she also takes her husband and kids to any meetings they have with her.
What I don’t understand though, if she’s ‘designed’ that top herself, why has Jac Jossa been releasing tops like that in her collections for years? and as for the black dress, again every single collab has released something similar.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She’s so insufferable. There is no way she’s not buying followers. No way with her content, are thousands of new people starting to follow her every day.
So another ITS collection on the way that she designed all by herself 🤥 I bet the ITS team love her. Not only does she never give them any credit, she also takes her husband and kids to any meetings they have with her.
What I don’t understand though, if she’s ‘designed’ that top herself, why has Jac Jossa been releasing tops like that in her collections for years? and as for the black dress, again every single collab has released something similar.
Her tits look like they are about to hit the floor in that dress. So unflattering. Her klekshuns are so oversaturated now. It's getting boring. That's all she talks about is bleeping clothes. Get a life 🙄

Reactions: 9
Well I wouldn't call shein an original designer. Both probably copied
The black dress is the cheapest one I could find - there are many more. The top was from a website called ‘justjulz’ who looks to make her own clothing - I forgot to add the designer

Reactions: 1
I just don’t know why all these influencers think the world needs more mass produced cheap clothing. Especially when 99% of her content is talking about how this Primark dress or these ASOS trousers are so bleeping belly-friendly. Well why bother then Carys, just wear those?

Reactions: 15
I just don’t know why all these influencers think the world needs more mass produced cheap clothing. Especially when 99% of her content is talking about how this Primark dress or these ASOS trousers are so bleeping belly-friendly. Well why bother then Carys, just wear those?
I agree with this. She’s profiting from plugging all of this nylon tit. Then she’s talking about a capsule wardrobe. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Isn't it grim!! It's not like they are short of money and she's advertising all this cheap tat created by exploited workers. I'd even just take a Vinted ad!!

Reactions: 6
Isn't it grim!! It's not like they are short of money and she's advertising all this cheap tat created by exploited workers. I'd even just take a Vinted ad!!
Buying shite off TikTok shop is the worst! 5 plastic hair clips for £2 or whatever or a jumper for £5.49, how could she ever think that’s ethical?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What annoys me is the ridiculous profit margins with ITS clothing - Carys knows that the pieces aren't exceptional quality ...and are made for a couple of quid each . I remember the ITS documentary showing a knitted romper, copied from Kylie Jenner....and the owner was bartering with the clothing factory that he wanted them made at £1.91 each and he would be selling them at £29! How does Carys justify this when she's selling them to her followers who probably work for a pitiful wage......made by workers who earn even less than a pitiful wage? Then Carys is prancing around instagram , saying how people should feel sorry for her... due to her round belly/eczema/cysts/bloat :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.