James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"outfits that don't make my belly hurt" wtaf, go see a freaking doctor if your stomach hurts just because you wear clothes, and stop trying to normalize it.
I just think she's fat and doesn't want to accept it, so she keeps coming up with all of this nonsense about a sensitive stomach and changing the narrative all the time

Reactions: 42
"outfits that don't make my belly hurt" wtaf, go see a freaking doctor if your stomach hurts just because you wear clothes, and stop trying to normalize it.
I just think she's fat and doesn't want to accept it, so she keeps coming up with all of this nonsense about a sensitive stomach and changing the narrative all the time
I was just about to say the same thing! lol! All this crap about her “belly” being big and bloated and hurting in certain types of clothing, sorry but if mine were like that I’d be at the doctors because that’s not normal! Your “belly” hurts because you’re squeezing it into clothes that are too tight and too small, as you’ve said she’s put on weight and doesn’t want to say it so she’s coming up with all the crap under the sun to justify it without just admitting the truth! So irritating and so annoying!

Reactions: 14
Sure she designed that Florida oranges T-shirt.
A google of Oranges T-shirt or Florida oranges T-shirt brings up so many. She picked some clip art. Even ITS has one already just Arizona.

Reactions: 8
She really is obsessed with her bleeping belly 🤬 How is this a good selling technique? Plus the fact all the clothes are the same as always and she’s not even bothered ironing them 🤦🏻‍♀️ So professional as usual
Influencers who make a living out of getting dressed and not even be arsed to iron their clothes makes me rage so hard. It's so unbelievably lazy.

Reactions: 16
What is she on?! I appreciate the honesty but ‘hate’ twice in a sale pitch, “buy my shirt, it’s itchy” and pretty much “M&S has loads of similar pieces” is not it.

Carys try “it’s based on natural fibre making it cool and breathable but it also means there are consistiencies in the weave, this might irritate the most sensitive of skins’ - not it’s bleeping itchy!
IMG_4452.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her jeans look like they have such a baggy crotch/lower ✨ belly✨ area 😬 I don't think they look flattering at all 🫣 looks like she's chucked on her dad's jeans..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but £45 for a dress you could get for £20-25 elsewhere! 😳 Also I do not believe for one minute that she's a size 14. I was a size 10-12 before I got pregnant and since having my baby 7 months ago I barely fit into a size 14 and my "belly" is nowhere near as big as hers.

Reactions: 9
What is she on?! I appreciate the honesty but ‘hate’ twice in a sale pitch, “buy my shirt, it’s itchy” and pretty much “M&S has loads of similar pieces” is not it.

Carys try “it’s based on natural fibre making it cool and breathable but it also means there are consistiencies in the weave, this might irritate the most sensitive of skins’ - not it’s bleeping itchy!
View attachment 2987474
lots of words doesn’t equal lots of information! I find it so hard to follow anything she says it’s just all over the place

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2987474
It looks like she's got a willy in this photo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now the ITS team is not happy with ‘quality’ of one of the dresses (after she’s rambled on about it all day), so it won’t be released. Is that a normal thing? To be checking stuff like that about 24 hours before it goes live??

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2987474
That shirt looks like the same cheap linen we used to have for old hospital shrouds :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohh my goooood Carys just shut aaaaap about clothes. The world is going to tit and all you’re raving about for MONTHS and months on end, every day, is how you «wish I could explain you guys the fabric of this dress, guys, it’s made out of cotton farmed in China, totally destroying anything resembling nature in Xinjang, forcing Uyhgurs to spray pesticides and herbicides ‘til their skin and eyes burn, children and old people also are forced to harvest the cotton cause China hates this minority so much!! And that’s why it’s only 20 quid you guys, the Uyhgurs do it for free! And the little children hands that has sown this in Bangladesh, you guys,… It’s just like Amber! They’re just, gosh, so talented you guys! Sorry I don’t have any info on where the chemicals used for dying this AMAZING dress come from, but I’m sure they followed all HSE-regulations! So flowy!»

🤮 Earth to Carys!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
James & Carys #37 'Imroundbelly' Jeans - that make you look like you have a peen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she having a laugh? This dress is super supportive? Does she not realise people can see her boobs are hanging down to her waist. How is that super supportive 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw her and all the family getting ice cream today. Recognised her youngest before any of them. I'd hate strangers knowing what my child looks like. She was wearing a boring beige top getting ice cream

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.