Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Cheeky little £700 Gucci bag from our relatable Carys there.

TBF I don’t begrudge her it at all and if I were her I’d have gone slightly more expensive than the entry level one. It just sort of goes against her norm.

Reactions: 4

plwcm

VIP Member
I do reckon if they do a "surprise" pregnancy it would be once she's lost weight again. I do think she hates her body especially since pregnancies. there's one thing gaining a bit of weight like she had before, but now she has split abs causing a bigger belly, pelvic floor issues etc, which will require extra work to return back to/Close to normal if they ever do

littlepup

VIP Member
Hmm, I wonder if she knows she’s putting that detergent in the pre wash drawer? And if so, she still needs it in the main wash drawer too?
This is Carys so I’m doubtful.

• Haha

happygirl4699

I saw her and all the family getting ice cream today. Recognised her youngest before any of them. I'd hate strangers knowing what my child looks like. She was wearing a boring beige top getting ice cream

Juststopit

VIP Member
She doesn’t have to pick that’s the thing. She could love her body then and love her body now. “I had a good body… but I wasn’t happy, I’m happier now” - she doesn’t need to add the second part. Why does happiness come into talk about a body.
Because its more palatable to the audience shes trying to exploit than saying "I got lazy and stopped putting effort in"

Sayitasitis30

She looks like she needs a good scrub and a damn pedicure! I zoomed in on a picture of hers the other day and her fingernails had dirt underneath it 🤢

• Sick

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
View attachment 2891154
View attachment 2891155

nOrMaLiSe BeLLiEs

I’m chuckling at the difference here. From pinching a tiny bit of belly skin - you know the type that is there so when you bend and straighten back up you don’t RIP IN HALF, THAT kind of belly skin - to full on not caring anymore (apparently) and letting the gut all hang out and constantly have it’s moment. Jeez she’s exhausting

The transition she’s made from intense fitness influencer to bland beige boring ‘let herself go just cuz she’s had a baby’ vibes is crazy.

Funny to me how she now cares so much about people accepting their bodies yet used to plaster her size 6 body all over the internet trying to convince us all we should be influenced by her to look like that and triggering anyone over a size 10 that they probably aren’t good enough because they don’t look like that.

I don’t care what size she is or anyone is I just hate the fact she changes her money making influencing narrative every five minutes to fit her depending on what mood she’s in

She’s gross, just gross
The face she pulls is like the face when someone is so fat that you can’t see their eyes because they are so sunken. What is with that.

With a most of these kind of services as a normal customer, if a friend uses a referral code, you get a % off your own boxes or freebies.
Carys will be on the below scheme.
Skin + me, a normal person will get credit when someone uses their referral, she probably gets more but even if it just makes hers free it’s a win.

I too find it shocking that she doesn’t do anything to further herself. The tune and money she has, I’d be doing all sorts. She could do an actual interior design course, fashion and styling, dressmaking or crafting, NLP, anything really, it doesn’t have to be serious but she doesn’t do anything. She just spouts her opinions with no basis or expertise.
View attachment 2811553
How much proof reading did they do 7. is missing a word.

• Haha

ann88

Chatty Member
Thank you, it’s so embarrassing. I’ve got a PhD in climate physics but suddenly I go all haywire. Hoping it’s connected to my ADHD flare up (in the words of Carys W).

You forgot her insufferable faces…

View attachment 2811893View attachment 2811895
Code: CARYSFS = Carys fuck’s sake 😂😂
---
Do you reckon the influencers promoting Hello Fresh get the food delivered for free? If that is the case then no wonder Carys has been using it for a year. Imagine not having to worry how you will make ends meet to put enough nutritious food on the table for your family every month.
On another thought, the pair of them is always at home and seemingly have never ending funds at their disposal - is that not the perfect opportunity to learn to cook wholesome and nutritious meals from scratch? When Amber and Mabel grow up they will have no memories of their mother cooking dinners, just throwing things together from Hello Fresh bags.
I know this is probably a petty outlook to have and it's like I'm trying to find any faults with her at this point but honestly her smug face is insufferable. How dare she constantly complain about being overwhelmed when her life is brought down to the most simplistic basics. There is zero desire to have or learn something of your own, everything is either gifted, copied from somewhere else or other people are paid to do it for her. I'm currently working in hospitality full-time and writing my dissertation. I really need to drop my hours at work if I want to finish it on time but I can't afford it. And I still have laundry and groceries to do, dinners to cook etc. I feel so guilty that I'm relying on ready-made meals this week, I know my own body needs good food to keep going but all I have time for right now is a frozen pizza. Yes, it was entirely my choice to be in this situation, Carys is not to blame for that. But seeing how she claims she is a rushed mum while all she does is parade herself in knickers and create health problems that are just not there is infuriating.
You have a good point about them not wanting to learn etc. she’s not even 30, don’t think the influencer culture will survive more than 5 years maybe (at least Carys will be more or less irrelevant..). Instead of taking advantage of all that time and money - get a degree or at least travel the world, she just buys another pair of jeans and makes weird faces. What is she going to do around 40 when she needs a normal job? What experience does she have? ‘Oh I posted a video in my knickers every day’. She won’t be able to have this lifestyle forever and she will absolutely not cope with reality.

It’s tough for you right now but in a few years you may have a brilliant job, some sense of accomplishment and Carys may be starting at the bottom. Sending love ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

evoway13

VIP Member
i just watched her youtube video (capsule wardrobe one) and find it so annoying how she cant just stand straight. she has to keep moving her foot sideways to appear slimmer and give herself a thigh gap.
I'm proud of my none thigh gap........In the words of Sarah Millican 'I can stop a pig in an alley.......stop it; stun it and put it in my f**king freezer'!!!!!!!

tootootoot

Chatty Member
I was going to ask the same about the endo. I know cysts can be a part of it but I thought endo was more to do with tissue similar to womb lining growing elsewhere in the body. she's not mentioned anything other than the cyst so doubt she can truly say she has endo
I've just had a thought...it could be that the Dr has queried it being an endometrioma, also known as a chocolate cyst. Closely related to endometriosis as they stem from it

• Wow