Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
i know accounts like carys' are intended to normalise bodies but it actually just makes me terrified to have kids :oops: i know we're far more than just our bodies but as i'm sure anyone who's struggled with self esteem or an ED knows it really doesn't feel that way sometimes. i think it's because she presents these changes to your body to be almost 'terminal' or final, and that there's no way of getting anywhere near to your pre baby body ever again.
I’m pregnant. Last time I went back to pretty much ‘normal’ (except boobs from feeding, baby at 38 too so didn’t expect much) but no stretch marks visible in a bikini.
Bump is bigger this time, last night I looked for stretch mark pics to prep myself & looked at Carys’. I simply cannot believe that someone, who has made their whole adult life about how they look, can be comfortable with those changes to, in their 20s. Perhaps it says more about me, but I’ve never been that fussed about my body and I’d care!
I also looked at Nancy Anderson’s info videos about Ab issues and pelvic floor and in 3 mins saw so much that relates to Carys and how she could help herself. Carys who released workout guides yet seems oblivious about what’s happened to her core or how to ‘fix’it.
She over ate in pregnancy and after and isn’t doing the right kind of rehab exercise, based on what she’s told us. It’s like she’s just resigned herself to the changes because she’s scared it’s not ‘body pos’ to address them.
IMG_3458.jpeg
IMG_3457.jpeg
IMG_3456.jpeg

Reactions: 6

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Colour only consultation (42 colour swatch wallet, no make-up application): £130

Jesus Cary’s has money to burnnnnn

• Wow

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I just don’t know why all these influencers think the world needs more mass produced cheap clothing. Especially when 99% of her content is talking about how this Primark dress or these ASOS trousers are so fucking belly-friendly. Well why bother then Carys, just wear those?
Isn't it grim!! It's not like they are short of money and she's advertising all this cheap tat created by exploited workers. I'd even just take a Vinted ad!!

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
For someone who is apparently so ‘body positive’ she is extremely meticulous about examining every aspect of her body. I’ve got three kids, don’t even know what clothes size I am as it varies and probably have stretch marks, round belly or whatever else shite she says. However I don’t spend long enough looking at every inch of my body to know. I just get dressed in the morning and crack on with my day. That is body neutrality and body positivity
and this is actually what makes how much he harps on quite dangerous
Because more and more women and going to start looking at all the things they may also have and start obsessing over them

Reactions: 5

littlepup

VIP Member
It looks like they've all been designed to fit Carys' body shape, just sized up and down. Gotta have room for everyone's totally normal round bellies you guys
Have to say I thought the same. Too much excess in the front. I'm not seeing anything that would make me want to buy them. As much as I appreciate a brand that will cater to all sizes and shapes, ultimately I just want my size to fit me or I wouldn't buy them.

littlepup

VIP Member
“i gave myself a b shaped belly from all those years of sucking in and overusing my muscles” she blows my mind, aren’t her parents actual doctors 😭
This is a thing. I posted a Nancy Anderson reel a few pages back about it. She’s permanently fucked her tummy muscles by the way she’s held herself.

• Heart
  • Wow

bosshog89

Hey a new haul video! So that sustainable wardrobe or whatever she called it where she was swearing off fast fashion and constantly buying new clothes literally lasted like a week right??

• Haha
She has such a heavy filter on her ITS stories, can see it blur as she moves back and forward! Surely that doesnt fit with her body positivity trope

littlepup

VIP Member
It’s wonky, she just hasn’t bothered to adjust it so it looks a state, that and the lack of ironing just make her look a mess :/ I def wouldn’t class it as occasion wear either! I don’t know what planet she’s on where she think that and that green dress are anything near occasion wear!
I found it https://www.freepeople.com/uk/shop/sunnier-with-you-mini/? It is cut at an angle but she hasn’t adjusted it properly as you say and her boobs are really not working to make it clear so it just looks cut a bit wrong.

I really like a lot of free people stuff, not that I can afford to have any, but I avoid it too because I feel like a lot of it requires you to be braless or small chested. She just doesn’t care; good for her but I don’t think it looks how it’s designed to.

33nat

Bellies are normal - it was the likes of her posing a perfect body and flogging diet plans that made people feel bad about them in the first place. She was the problem, the pressure of social media!
Appealing to her American market with that spelling. Are they going to do an Elle?
Nope think she just can’t spell 🤣🤣

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
This alone just cracked me up because that’s how dim she is so doesn’t surprise me at all she has managed to do this but also what a bloody awful name!! It’s literally Mabel jumbled up with an extra “a” on the end I presume to represent Amber…..absolutely bloody awful tho! I also agree with what some others have said on here that jeans have been so over done, I imagine this will be another failure, there’s so many different brands and styles out there these days with various price ranges, it’s not that hard really to find a decent pair, I don’t know why she thinks she’s doing something amazing and new all of a sudden and blatantly going to be charging the earth for it! Ridiculous! Xxx
I assume it’s AMber and maBEL

evoway13

VIP Member
It looks like a horses head made from denim?

The 'body positive qweeeen' has shown other ideas for style's of jeans........showing images of models that are no bigger than a size 8!!!! Couldn't she find online images of curvier girls?
---
......she thinks she's going to sell 26,000 pairs of jeans....don't count your chickens Carys.......

evoway13

VIP Member
Looking at her belly in the colour swatch analysis, it just looks flabby like mine does 😂 ....I'm 52 and love my food so, a bit of belly flab does not bother me one iota!

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I am overweight so totally get having a big tummy but surely this isn't normal? It's so solid looking And goes right into her groin? Is it bloat or is she pregnant and going to act like she didn't know for content?
To me it looks like either she has a hernia or fibroids or both. My mother had both and her stomach looked exactly like Cary’s. As you say it’s not just stomach, it goes to her groin. It’s not just fat or bloat. It looks dome like and feels hard which ultimately is because (sorry to be graphic) fibroids effectively calcify when they get too large and lose blood supply. If she has got fibroids then she needs to take action sooner rather than later as they are a pain in the arse. My mother ultimately had to get a hysterectomy.

clairelouise2

I feel like she is sticking it out for attention.. Maybe to trigger pregnancy rumours (and attract more pervs)

myst3ry

...she still reposted it though.....
Yeah lots of fat people are reclaiming the word. Just like thin shouldn't be an insult or compliment neither should fat. It’s just a description. Unless you’re being a dick then yeah. But very common to see people use it now, not such a dirty word - and shouldn’t be.

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but you just CANNOT post ‘all eyes on rafah’ and basically naked photo waffling about a self tanner with lots of ‘hahaha’ and ‘lol’ about 2h later. You just DON’T. It’s disrespectful, it’s saying ‘I’m only posting about Rafah because everyone else is but what I really care about is my money’
100% she does it so she doesn’t end up on a block list. She should be on it anyways, imo.