Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a feeling James took Amber out somewhere and they got seriously harassed by a fan, to the point where it got scary

Reactions: 6

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
It looks like they've all been designed to fit Carys' body shape, just sized up and down. Gotta have room for everyone's totally normal round bellies you guys
Came here to say the same thing, it screams vanity project. The jeans look awful on all of those women, and I would think that even if I liked Carys. I was envisioning wetsuit with them being thick and stretchy and that’s exactly what they’re like. They’re actually worse than I thought they would be.

plwcm

VIP Member
would a cyst make her belly like that though? pretty sure it's just belly fat and ab separation still.
My friend has endo and she's got a relatively flat stomach (doesn't exercise really)

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
I swear she's enlarged her boobs a little in that pic :LOL: I mean they're huge, and they were even huger, but in that pic they look even huger than huge!

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
James seems so insanely distant, it’s such a stark contrast to him even vlogging and being all heyho in the camera previously. It seems so weird. And this «we don’t film Amber» nonsense. James getting a BMW iX…. Gosh I’m so jelaous, that’s such a good car for families! But I’d have to sell a kidney for that car, and my husband is a bloody captain in one of the last serious companies sailing on the big seas. It’s always so ugh when these people get it FOR FREE.

Also it seems like their move is getting closer, not me sideeying their «mediterranean garden» thinking how much work it will take to remove that hideous thing when they move out.

ann88

Chatty Member
Given how easily we found their current house middle with all the information they shared, I’m really hoping though this is going to be part of making sensible/safe choices for the girls as they are getting older. Although not far from where they are now and walking distance to school is going to make it easier already 😂
That’s what I thought. It only takes Googling school nearby to where they live currently, even if there’s a few - someone can wait outside the school and follow them to their new house 🤷🏻‍♀️

bananabutter

VIP Member
“Normalise Bellies” but just going to suck mine in for the first photo to make it seem as if I don’t have one😴 Carys you can say out loud a million times your comfortable in your new body, the fact you are constantly hiding it by posing, angles, clothes you clearly aren’t comfortable
What are those stupid expressions she pulls? And what is she wearing? 😭😭😭 ffs

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
See I think it's really telling about her mindset towards her body. When I put on loads of weight a few years ago I kept stuffing myself into too small jeans because I was in denial. When I then decided to properly lose weight I realised I still needed something to wear in the meantime that actually fit me. So you can work on yourself while accepting your current self but IMO that means not punishing your bigger body by wearing clothes that literally hurt you. The fact that she is doing this all the time and is also claiming that she isn't trying to lose weight to me seems to smack of some really deep self loathing that she just won't admit to. It's also boring, like just lose some weight or buy some clothes that fit, it's not that hard
Agreed, I’m doing the same as need to lose a few pounds so instead of squeezing myself into my size 10/12 clothes I’ve just gone up to a 14 in some stuff, it comfier and I’ve not bought load as want to lose the weight and I’ll just give the to the charity shop when I’m back in my old clothes! Pointless being uncomfortable just for the sake of a label which no one else sees!

• Heart

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
I feel I still don’t understand this…

This is how houses are being sold where I live:
-I go to my bank and it gets cleared what maximum amount I will be allowed to loan for a house (let’s say 350,000€).
-I find a house in a listing for 280,000€, I go watch it on an open house day, together with 5 other people.
-After the open house day, you can bid on the house. Above and below asking price, does not matter. If there’s little interest I could gamble ln a bid for 250,000€ and hope the sellers are desperate cause they need the money, then they would accept the bid (for example).
-My bid will always be limited in time (like «I bid 250,000€ until tomorrow at 12:00). If noone else bids more, and the sellers accepts, the house is then sold. Period.
-Then we agree about a moving date, like August 5th. We sign the contract and the house is mine. No matter if the sellers have a new house, have to move to their mum’s, lost the bidding war for another house or whatever. That’s not my problem, and none of my concern.
-That I have to sell my house is also none of the seller’s problem. Either I have to sell my house first, set the moving date to 4 months later and hope I find my next house until then, or I have to finance it so that I potentially would sit with two houses for a while (until I sold my old one). Some people rent it out if it’s hard to get sold, but mostly not. Mostly houses are sold relatively quickly, unless you put an astronomical and unrealistic price on it.
This sounds a lot more straightforward tbh haha

MissFinn

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t know where she puts all these clothes? She must just wear them for the video then send them back?
I think Shes too lazy To send them back. Maybe She sends some back. The rest She just stuffs into her closets.

janesherlock

Chatty Member
You know when you repeat a word that often it begins to lose its meaning? Well cyst has been mentioned so much it no longer sounds like a real word!

littlepup

VIP Member
She’s pretty much describing the function of a sweater vest, knitted waistcoat/sleeveless cardi or gilet, legit clothing items she owns?!
Perhaps this is one of those gaps in the fashion market she thinks she’s spotted despite multiple solutions being available 🥴
IMG_3332.jpeg

On another note - We’ve never seen that Tommy Hilfier sweater she got on holiday again that must’ve cost £60+ She’s so wasteful.

littlepup

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of this, that’s interesting. So how am I to understand this: the people selling the house are for some reason in a chain like that? Why would anyone want to be in a chain, that seems bothersome!!
It’s very common as people won’t sell their house until the have somewhere to move to and can’t buy the next house until the money is released from the first house.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Why does she always insist on pushing her belly out🙄 If it was always that “bloated” the indents would be there all the time, not hidden in the hair salon and reappearing in a private environment
No Carys, it’s not cute. And stop pulling that ridiculous face
---
I’ve never heard of this, that’s interesting. So how am I to understand this: the people selling the house are for some reason in a chain like that? Why would anyone want to be in a chain, that seems bothersome!!
It is bothersome, but unavoidable. Everyone that sells needs somewhere else to live. You could only prevent the issue of a chain if you then rented a house instead of buying.