Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I mean.. don’t all females have belly like that if they ‘let go’ which I can’t help but feel that’s all she’s doing? No?

Reactions: 5

glow21

She is 100% pregnant again and the next story line will be that she ‘didn’t know she was pregnant’.
I think she just pushes her stomach out more in certain reels to catch that audience. I did like her last outfit, but i do wonder what it feels like to have all the tshirt tucked into your trousers.

Absolutely gross!! It just shows she doesn’t have any respect even for the things she buys with her money.

Because she’s still hoping to get back to her pre-kids body 🫠and she can scream on top of her lungs how happy she is in her current size/body but no one believes her.
Also I’m cackling at ‘you know I’m the first to size up, to wear whatever size fits me’ 😂😂😂😂
This is what makes me think she’s genuinely trolling at this point.

evoway13

VIP Member
The only reason they did a vlog was because it was Hello Fresh's promo week - anyone and everyone on youtube were promoting HF in the same week..........

We've not had any vlogs with Casetify or Estrid for a few months........

myst3ry

It’s so funny cause I get the sentiment but it just doesn’t work when she posted the same thing before but was actually pregnant

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I just don’t know why all these influencers think the world needs more mass produced cheap clothing. Especially when 99% of her content is talking about how this Primark dress or these ASOS trousers are so fucking belly-friendly. Well why bother then Carys, just wear those?
Isn't it grim!! It's not like they are short of money and she's advertising all this cheap tat created by exploited workers. I'd even just take a Vinted ad!!

betty14

Surely if they move that will be a great time to donate/sell stuff she never wears? I moved last year and got rid of so much and I had so much less than her to start!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
So what’s happened here is she’s actually switched out the bottom of her wardrobe to make it look messier than it is? Otherwise we’re to believe that in between taking two photos of the exact same outfit, she’s changed her actual wardrobe organisation.

also, that squinty closed-eyes face she does is flattering NO ONE

Attachments

Reactions: 4

evoway13

VIP Member
I'm 52 and use one pump of foundation on a beauty blender for one side of my face!!!!! Carys will be moaning about her facial eczema in the next breath......

evoway13

VIP Member
It looks like a horses head made from denim?

The 'body positive qweeeen' has shown other ideas for style's of jeans........showing images of models that are no bigger than a size 8!!!! Couldn't she find online images of curvier girls?
---
......she thinks she's going to sell 26,000 pairs of jeans....don't count your chickens Carys.......

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I’m confused, didn’t she ‘design’ exactly the same stuff with ITS? Wasn’t that the best thing since sliced bread, insane quality etc?
She really is the worst ambassador for any brand! How does anyone work with her still?
Everything is the best as long as she's getting paid enough 🙄

bananabutter

VIP Member
I feel I still don’t understand this…

This is how houses are being sold where I live:
-I go to my bank and it gets cleared what maximum amount I will be allowed to loan for a house (let’s say 350,000€).
-I find a house in a listing for 280,000€, I go watch it on an open house day, together with 5 other people.
-After the open house day, you can bid on the house. Above and below asking price, does not matter. If there’s little interest I could gamble ln a bid for 250,000€ and hope the sellers are desperate cause they need the money, then they would accept the bid (for example).
-My bid will always be limited in time (like «I bid 250,000€ until tomorrow at 12:00). If noone else bids more, and the sellers accepts, the house is then sold. Period.
-Then we agree about a moving date, like August 5th. We sign the contract and the house is mine. No matter if the sellers have a new house, have to move to their mum’s, lost the bidding war for another house or whatever. That’s not my problem, and none of my concern.
-That I have to sell my house is also none of the seller’s problem. Either I have to sell my house first, set the moving date to 4 months later and hope I find my next house until then, or I have to finance it so that I potentially would sit with two houses for a while (until I sold my old one). Some people rent it out if it’s hard to get sold, but mostly not. Mostly houses are sold relatively quickly, unless you put an astronomical and unrealistic price on it.
So say for arguments sake in the UK. The house is being sold for £300k. You have £100k of equity in your own house, and you need to borrow £200k from the bank for your new mortgage. Once completion day comes, the bank will transfer £200k to the solicitors but they still need your £100k from the sale of your house.