Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

betty14

So she she says she never does her bodysuit up in her reel. Why are you buying and wearing them then? Just wear a top! I love bodysuits because of the shape they gave me done up. Makes no sense to not do it up.
Surely it just adds bulk if you don’t do it up? The while point is the look it gives and that it stays tucked in

Reactions: 5

HM92

‘Cyst flares’. She does make up such a load of bollocks doesn’t she.
I’ve got polycystic ovaries and at least once a month I get a cyst so large, and in such a bad position, that I can’t urinate - a few times I’ve ended up having to go to hospital if I go over a certain time without being able to pass urine - I know the struggles of ovarian cysts and yet my stomach has never looked like hers - I’d add I’ve also had two children before someone says that!
---
Has anyone noticed influencers showing off “Carys collection” without even mentioning her, just showing it as a ITS collection? Noticed Natasha Sandhu showing the swimwear with no mention at all of Carys 😂

• Sad

0121doone

I just hope she doesn't pass this down to her children, or say her children are sick when they are actually perfectly well.
I don't think it will be passed down. Because then it's not about her! She never ever seems to worry about anyone but herself. I think she's doing this so she gets the attention of viewers, James, her parents etc. and their attention doesn't go to her kids.

littlepup

VIP Member
She said ‘you know I’ll try anything’ in relation to that stupid light mask for her eczema. Yes Cary’s, try everything apart from seeing a professional.
Or stop putting multiple and new products on her face the second there’s a let up.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I looked up the term 'midsize'.........and it's a term used by 'fatphobic' people according to trusty old Google
😂 to be honest I would class her as midsize (I think I fall into that category as I'm size UK 16-18 so can usually shop in plus size only sections and "standard" sizes). Unfortunately she can't admit her real size!!

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
But also 26,000 replies from her 1.6m followers isn’t a great ratio…..
....probably because most of them are paid for followers. She's hidden her list of followers on IG which showed male followers from Asia etc

She's forgotten to hide followers on Ambela......I'm sure IG accounts with 0 followers are legit ;)

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I feel I still don’t understand this…

This is how houses are being sold where I live:
-I go to my bank and it gets cleared what maximum amount I will be allowed to loan for a house (let’s say 350,000€).
-I find a house in a listing for 280,000€, I go watch it on an open house day, together with 5 other people.
-After the open house day, you can bid on the house. Above and below asking price, does not matter. If there’s little interest I could gamble ln a bid for 250,000€ and hope the sellers are desperate cause they need the money, then they would accept the bid (for example).
-My bid will always be limited in time (like «I bid 250,000€ until tomorrow at 12:00). If noone else bids more, and the sellers accepts, the house is then sold. Period.
-Then we agree about a moving date, like August 5th. We sign the contract and the house is mine. No matter if the sellers have a new house, have to move to their mum’s, lost the bidding war for another house or whatever. That’s not my problem, and none of my concern.
-That I have to sell my house is also none of the seller’s problem. Either I have to sell my house first, set the moving date to 4 months later and hope I find my next house until then, or I have to finance it so that I potentially would sit with two houses for a while (until I sold my old one). Some people rent it out if it’s hard to get sold, but mostly not. Mostly houses are sold relatively quickly, unless you put an astronomical and unrealistic price on it.
So if the person selling their house to you has their plans fall through, they will no longer be able to sell to you, which means that your sale also falls through. But your way sounds so much better, I wish we also did it like that!

hellofriday

I reckon ITS would have paid at least some of it. The fact they don’t have to pay for MUA, Hair stylist, photographer and fly any of their staff out there to oversee the shoot, I’d be surprised if she pays for the hotel herself.
yeah it’s definitely part of the ITS partnership but we’ll see how much of that she declares!

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Am I the only one thinking she’ll never want to be pregnant again? I get the feeling the «bodily harm» is too much to handle for someone who picks on every detail of her body from morning to evening…
Yeah I think there's no more babies coming ever. I wouldn't be surprised if James has had the snip. It was too traumatising for her I think and she can't go through the physical side of it again.

33nat

She needs to bin those vile dirty adidas trainers ASAP. why the fuck would you wear them with that dress?

• Haha