Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
What is she on?! I appreciate the honesty but ‘hate’ twice in a sale pitch, “buy my shirt, it’s itchy” and pretty much “M&S has loads of similar pieces” is not it.

Carys try “it’s based on natural fibre making it cool and breathable but it also means there are consistiencies in the weave, this might irritate the most sensitive of skins’ - not it’s fucking itchy!
View attachment 2987474
It looks like she's got a willy in this photo

• Haha
Reactions: 6

plwcm

VIP Member
It’s shitty, false advertising to have Carys 1 year out from a baby saying that hair growth is down to the products.
She had minor but visible post partum hair loss which has now come back. Extremely expensive, low dose biotin supplements are not it. Along with the caffeine and castor oil scalp treatment it’s £70 a month.
Even their own website says it’s 90days for results. She has regrowth from PP hair loss and shouldn’t be allowed to say it’s these products.
she also said she was using them before Christmas or new year or whatever. but then goes on to say she's just finished 1 months worth with them (saying she used it every day). just another lie she used the product before they have paid her to. was the same with that skin and me, and her saying she will keep being a paying customer. we'll yeah whenever someone buys through her link she gets credit on her account. someone in my youngests baby group sent her link and was fully transparent that it gives her money to spend on skin and me

littlepup

VIP Member
So apparently she felt ‘glam’ in a creased basic playsuit.. and she said both girls were good as gold being overnight with grandparents- they’re probably so used to being with them (especially Amber) they didn’t even notice Carys was gone 😅
How can she call that Glam!!?!?

• Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
Once again a bra that doesn’t fit her properly! She needs a bigger cup than a G, you can see it cutting into her.
in the video you can see it's riding up her back too which is giving no support for her boobs. I imagine she needs a smaller band size bigger cup. she needs to go and get fitted again 🙄

littlepup

VIP Member
Been trying to think of the best way to describe what I mean with jeans that are both thick and stretchy and just thought like a wetsuit! If you’ve worn a wetsuit you know how they are fully stretchable but the thickness makes your legs look chunkier and isn’t exactly flattering. That’s what comes to my mind 😆.
They’ll inevitably bunch at the groin when you sit down so it sounds like there’ll potentially be a load of bulk. She’s not selling them with her descriptions to me and the taster image should surely have been followed up by now.

evoway13

VIP Member
Carys' reason for not showing Amber in vlogs is because Amber has become self conscious of Carys filming her (I don't agree with children in vlogs btw)......then Carys continues to film her anyway........showing the back of her head or filming Amber when talking! Carys is so contradictory......

We have a fashion shoot at the end for 'midsize round bellies'......... :rolleyes:

• Sad

ann88

Chatty Member
I do wonder if the missing coil/cyst is a smoke screen for a pregnancy announcement. It was only a few weeks ago that she said James would like another child. Also last time she kept going on about her "normal bloating" and round tummy, it happened that she was pregnant. I know she's said she doesn't want any more but it wouldn't surprise me.
I thought that as well. She may play it as ‘coil moved and I got accidentally pregnant and we found out when I was dealing with a cyst’.
she had some stomach problem last time she got pregnant as well, she had to stay in the hospital and she had so much anxiety over it and was spiralling. Then they came out saying she was pregnant

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Guys don't come for me but where's this Carys? I miss this Carys. She looked so confident and had this shine to her.
ETA: I know she's a mum of 2 now but she's a completely different person.
She's really lost her sense of self! I thought her going back to fashion and her own channel would be a good thing, but she just seems to have gone more into herself.

littlepup

VIP Member
I swear she's enlarged her boobs a little in that pic :LOL: I mean they're huge, and they were even huger, but in that pic they look even huger than huge!
I think that was not long after she'd had Amber so her boobs would have still been massive while her supply was settling. She's definitely picked a pic where they look especially huge.

0121doone

Just watching the latest vlog, has Cary’s acknowledged why she doesn’t show Amber on vlogs ect anymore? Seems such a random thing to be showing them all the time , even being born, to then just the back of ambers head but showing Mabel. Not that I think there is anything wrong with it, just strange if she hasn’t mentioned why ?
She hasn't! I thought the same. I think it's sort of good she's not showing her but they should def acknowledge why. She's just so so weird

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
a reel of hers just came up and loads of people in the comments were talking about pregnancy obviously thinking she was pregnant because of the b*lly, lol
Not surprised tbh - you often see pregnant women calling their bump "belly", she's bringing it on herself!

Juststopit

VIP Member
Carys' reason for not showing Amber in vlogs is because Amber has become self conscious of Carys filming her (I don't agree with children in vlogs btw)......then Carys continues to film her anyway........showing the back of her head or filming Amber when talking! Carys is so contradictory......

We have a fashion shoot at the end for 'midsize round bellies'......... :rolleyes:
"So contradictory" is a dipomatic way of saying "wicked vapid money grubbing cow"

• Haha

jay.dee

New to the thread (or at least haven’t posted in a long time!)

Carys has said all the items from her outfit in her reel today are a size 14. Could that really true? To me she appears more of a 16-18.

Asking for selfish reasons as I bought those trousers earlier this weekend in the same size and think I need to size up but not sure why they would look pretty much too tight on me when I’m smaller than her 😅

Jess89

VIP Member
All the fussiness on the rear. I get no one wants gaping jeans but they say too much detail at the back makes the bum look wider. I’ll reserve judgment but there’s a difference between booty and shape and just wideness.
Not sure what’s going on here but seems an odd pic to post when referring to comfort and stretch.
View attachment 2851376
wtf why has she used that picture?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha