Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
She has bought an LED face mask worth £300 and linking it for followers, she is cray cray! Who is affording that?!

Reactions: 6

mcgee

VIP Member
Has it even been confirmed to be endo? I thought she was told a cyst with potential of endo.
That’s what I thought, I thought I had missed her saying it had been confirmed as such so it seems she’s just decided to self diagnose. She’s been told might and has taken that as definite.

AshM

She keeps covering her chest with her hand so clearly this swimwear is not that suited to her.
IMG_4475.png
IMG_4476.png
IMG_4477.png
IMG_4478.png

• Wow

85duckpuddle

Am I missing the obvious here or are the jeans that “don’t fit” not the same pair in the reel below on her grid that… clearly have loads of room? And she also wore in a reel?
Can’t keep up with this ridiculous woman.

They definitely look the same to me… she’s probably been massively overindulging the past week or two and put a few pounds on… sorry no, I MEAN maybe she’s just really really bloated you guys ok and it’s NORMAL boo

evoway13

VIP Member
I wish she'd invest in some shapewear instead of bleating on about her belly!!! If it bothers her that much ........buy some decent underwear

ann88

Chatty Member
Okay I had to go and educate myself - did she share her diagnosis about the cyst/endo in the end? Or was it a ‘maybe’ and she never mentioned it again?
Cause I just looked it up and it can sort of explain it. But I think she’s pushing her stomach out as well for a more dramatic photo

evoway13

VIP Member
just here to say you’re welcome Cary’s 😅 ages ago on here I mentioned a creator who did real body poses - much like the angles Cary’s has started posting. Just seen she follows that creator now 🤭😜
Anna Saccone Joly used to tilt her hips forward and turn her feet in to create a thigh gap - that was until she got major pain in her pelvis and down the sciatic nerve.....

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I just don’t know why all these influencers think the world needs more mass produced cheap clothing. Especially when 99% of her content is talking about how this Primark dress or these ASOS trousers are so fucking belly-friendly. Well why bother then Carys, just wear those?
I agree with this. She’s profiting from plugging all of this nylon shit. Then she’s talking about a capsule wardrobe. 🙄

littlepup

VIP Member
She’s really persistenting with trying to make it a trend with how often she does it but it looks ridiculous.
It feels like just trying to shoehorn more items in for aff links and £££. Why not just do sunglasses that would make sense? I guess she knows a £12 jumper is an easier sell.

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
The way she slurps that bloody drink in all her reels now, she is quite possibly the most insufferable person online!

glow21

Hmmm where do we start with this ‘occasion wear’?
First play suit is definitely not ‘occasion wear’ - unless the occasion is a drink with a friend in the pub on a Sunday afternoon.
The second dress is lovely but it reminds me of a bridesmaid dress? Not sure where would you wear it. And she says the cinching gives you boob support - but only if your boobs are on your stomach (Sorry, belly!!)
The floral dress as much as I want to like it, makes her look about 50 🤷🏻‍♀️
And the last one has been covered here already but can you see her knickers when she’s showing the back or am I imagining it?
Spot on with all of them. I love the first dress but its definitely casual. She reminds me of mrs bucket in the 3rd dress 😂

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Only just come across her channel/platform/page.

Anything I should know beforehand?
She was into fitness (before I came across her).....and married James who she met at uni. Both were studying maths but, dropped out to pursue social media. They have two babies (for content) and they've tried their hand at releasing their own merch (discontinued); their own houseware company (discontinued); Carys released an expensive three month planner (still available but, Carys hasn't mentioned it for months). Her and James are renowned for sneaking ads into their vlogs. Carys is obsessed with her body - especially her abdomen.....that's why she's never got any clothes on in her IG photos. She's now created her own jean company........
---
OMFG!!! She's posted an image of a plus size young woman and typed 'fat girl approved'.....is she f**king serious????? So much for everyone being comfortable in their own body when she's calling people 'fat' :mad:
---
.....and the jeans look strange on everyone!!!! They remind me of jeans I wore in the 80's .....like these (without the ankle cuffs).....available on SHEIN for £15...
1713135889047.png

Last edited:
  • Angry

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Ambela definitely sounds like a scam company, but I should’ve have expected a lot of thought to go into it

daisy2809

VIP Member
a reel of hers just came up and loads of people in the comments were talking about pregnancy obviously thinking she was pregnant because of the b*lly, lol

• Haha