Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
She claims to be a hypochondriac, but if I had all these ailments I don’t think you’d be seeing me post on the internet all day every day. I’d be taking some proper time to myself to rest or look after myself through a stressful time.
Nevermind the self inflicted ones like slathering herself in skin products then wondering why her skin inflames.

I also just find it really disgusting how she shares with her audience for her benefit, be it sympathy or attention about some really worrying stuff. I find it disingenuous and unfair as it isn’t a two way street of communication, I also think it’s really quite insensitive to drop this stuff on an audience that is largely there to gawk at your kids and watch you buy 10 billion pairs of jeans (I don’t know why people would enjoy those things but seemingly enough people do)

Reactions: 7

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I know someone who had a cyst and was pregnant. She thought her issues were from the cyst but when she had a scan to see how big the cyst had gotten (it was small to begin with and they said not an issue but she was having tummy pains etc) she then found out that she was actually pregnant. The cyst grew during the pregnancy due to the hormones but she had to wait for months after giving birth to get the cyst removed. Could Carys have gone in for a scan and they found a cyst and that she's pregnant? It happens more often than we think

mklanch

VIP Member
View attachment 2898721
"I miss them like this"

She's completely unhinged
i had stretchmarks like this and even worst on my hips and stomach. i hated them and they were the biggest thing i struggled to come to terms with about my body. they took more than 5 years to fade, and even then they are not white they are still pink but just not as dark. if i could snap my fingers and get rid of them i would.
she just proves to me influencers are just liars, through and through.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
has she seriously never considered that what she's putting in her mouth has an effect?!
Yes but that would then make her entirely responsible whereas endo bloat gives her an excuse. I have endo and I rarely bloat now that I have my diet in check and exercise daily. If anything, I'd have thought she'd claim she has PCOS as that makes it a lot harder to lose weight. I've never struggled to lose weight from endo specifically but my siblings with PCOS really struggle. Anyway, whatever she pretends it is, it's fairly obvious at this point its just her own laziness/inability to manage her diet.

evoway13

VIP Member
based on my experience (i worked for a big creative agency for 3 years), she’ll get paid for the collaboration as a flat fee and the ITS campaign budget will be completely separate. it will be tiered based on the influencer (t-shirt sized e.g. S campaign for some of their lesser known influencers to XL campaigns for their top collaborators). even if they all take their own pictures, the shooting locations will be budgeted based on the campaign size as ITS would have paid for the holiday.

see the example below of perrie sian who is now one of their top collaborators vs carys’ pictures (both posted on the ITS insta). i’ll add the caveat that they are clearly targeting different customer profiles here. perrie is for the aspirational, high-life, dubai vibe shopper, and carys is for the relatable, normal-sized, tenerife vibe shopper. that’s the campaign strategy!
Carys' boobs are bigger than her head .......the photo-shoot is so unflattering......

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
No fucking chance she’s a 30/32 in bras 😂😂 DELUSIONAL
She really doesn’t want to admit that her ‘pieces’ actually make her a 16/18
---
She hasn’t got her eyes fully open in a single one of her latest post pictures. Why doesn’t she realise how ridiculous she looks?!

Last edited:

myst3ry

but still lots of Mabel! super weird
I agree something must have happened - it’s so sudden and with the house move. Even the way she’s talking about amber and her mum going out for the day, we know they have her almost every day so why is she downplaying it like it’s a unique event? It’s all very odd.

unrelated but the clutter in the playroom stresses me tf out!
---
New to the thread (or at least haven’t posted in a long time!)

Carys has said all the items from her outfit in her reel today are a size 14. Could that really true? To me she appears more of a 16-18.

Asking for selfish reasons as I bought those trousers earlier this weekend in the same size and think I need to size up but not sure why they would look pretty much too tight on me when I’m smaller than her 😅
We say this all the time here haha, her and her friend are being sketchy with their sizing. Also made me question myself massively!

evoway13

VIP Member
She's been testing a new fake tan. I watch Kiki Chanel - and she has heard of influencers pushing self tan onto their followers with their affiliate codes etc. The followers receive their self tanner and it's streaky/too dark/too light/not like the colour the influencer is shilling. It turns out the influencers go for spray tans and then claim it's self tan. I'm not saying Carys would do this but, it's possible ;)

Stephie

VIP Member
Okay I’m just confused cause this just looks like a pregnancy? Surely she can’t just go with the narrative that it’s ‘normal’?
Edit to say I don’t want to offend anyone but her stomach looks so round and hard. Can’t be just bloat?
She looks like she just gave birth in the last few days. Extra fat and flabby skin, complacently normal. But she needs to get her 'bloat' looked at

evoway13

VIP Member
What are we thinking for price point then? £50 for a pair of jeans? And how long do we think this will last? Longer than shittaker house? 🤣
Well, to ship a parcel weighing up to 5kg from UK to the USA is £37; Canada is £39 (up to 2kg); Australia/New Zealand £60.......so, if she's charging even the lower end of what she stated on IG - they're going to be unaffordable for quite a lot of people.......

• Wow

Jah89

View attachment 2840940
I can’t believe how much I used to think “wow she has an incredible figure I wish I had an arse like that, life is just not fair” when in reality she was literally just a super skinny like 20 year old that did squats and now she has a flat as a pancake arse on a average woman body and she’ll never get back to that and I’ll admit it makes me feel better about myself :ROFLMAO: these trousers are way unflattering on her though.

Also THIS is the content that means no one in her house has to work and she can afford 2 kids with no real job as she clearly earns so much money as a fashion influencer. THIS CONTENT. Whilst there are nurses working their fingers to the bone on £14 an hour. I can’t cope with the way the world is now, stop this planet I wanna get off :ROFLMAO: View attachment 2840955

WHAT IS THIS SH!T?! I know 60 year old ladies who dress way younger, more stylish and fashion forward than this.
I mean, she's literally just getting dressed at this point (and getting paid for it 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 6