James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those maternity balls come with a booklet with exercises in. We got the same ball. Wouldn’t surprise me if she just ripped them off, putting them into the app along with some others she’ll take off YouTube.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised they’ve posted content like this when they’re saying Carys has had a very active pregnancy and wants to bring out her next guide to help others too. Doesn’t really sell it. Unless it’s going to be zero intensity to help people just feel like they’ve done something?
To be fair it is Christmas

Reactions: 1
Their last day off together? Is that supposed to be a joke? They don’t work, they get every day off together to do what they want when they want... annoying fuckers🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Their last day off together? Is that supposed to be a joke? They don’t work, they get every day off together to do what they want when they want... annoying fuckers🙄🙄
Righto😁 like Someone said they only mock around daily like pentioners! Its so condescending this last day Off🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ lazy bums..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Righto😁 like Someone said they only mock around daily like pentioners! Its so condescending this last day Off🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ lazy bums..
Exactly! It really annoyed me for some reason, there’s so many people working all over Christmas in many different roles and there’s them two acting like they actually work! What was the actual need for her to post that? Was she trying to prove she “works” when she clearly doesn’t! All she’s doing is rubbing it in people’s faces who actually do work. I am off myself over Christmas so it’s not like I’m jealous, I just hate the constant showing off from the pair of dossers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This irritated me soo much! Why even say that it sounded so ridiculous 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Is it ridiculous to say, but I miss Carys when she was like this...
Used to think she was hot AF and had the best legs and body, pretty hair and face!
It’s like she doesn’t care anymore, and so she just sticks her huge boobs out that take up her entire upper body!
05A01EAE-D9E8-4C61-8D6B-6F9D0E4F4D9E.jpeg
6B938E9C-3D2A-4ECA-A03D-F9E8605C57FD.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I think they probably just got comfortable. Which many do in relationships. Plus it must be very hard, a constant negative cycle where shee’s in the public eye, any weight gain people comment on which leads to more negativity internally so likely she just ate more etc. Also she is having a baby, we can’t compare her now to last year!

Having said that this post is just bs. Shopping sustainably has been on the rise for years, in particular this year. Yet she acts like shopping ethically didn’t come to her mind until this week.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This collarbone thing she does is really starting to annoy me. (This is personal). But she’s not the slimmest of people and hasn’t been for a while. But I’ve always had in my head that if you have prominent collarbones then you’re slim. I know it sounds stupid. But now you can see she’s just pushing it out. Yes I know this is petty
Maybe petty...but true. Where are the collar bones here 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
God her and James irritate me! Even just looking at their smug faces 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Definitely more like brother & sister than husband and wife!

Reactions: 7
anyone seen her last video with the amazon haul? any excuse to get naked in front of the camera lol 'bump update' yeah sis

also, anyone gets annoyed whenever she says "jeans never fit me!" and actually they always do fit 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Yesterday her story said it was their last day off, but today's story is just her cleaning the house... they are mind-bogglingly out of touch with the real world

Reactions: 11
If she thinks looking like that for 3 days is bad wait until baby arrives 😂 oh no wait she will have a husband home 24/7 so she can shower etc.

I don’t know why but the house always looks a mess! Im not into show homes but there after photo always still looks a cluttered mess 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
Having said that this post is just bs. Shopping sustainably has been on the rise for years, in particular this year. Yet she acts like shopping ethically didn’t come to her mind until this week.
It's not just the last video, people have been asking her this for MONTHS. Since around the time it came out that BooHoo had been using slave labour. She's just ignoring it because she doesn't want to do it.

Reactions: 5
New here, wanted to see if they had a thread. I enjoyed their content, probably started watching a year ago. Recently they have changed drastically in my opinion, and really just seem to be alienating their fans. One thing that stuck out was how they CONSTANTLY have parcels arriving or are shopping, and their content is becoming so self absorbed. Sad as really liked them before :/

Reactions: 12
Yesterday her story said it was their last day off, but today's story is just her cleaning the house... they are mind-bogglingly out of touch with the real world
Probably filming themselves tidy their messy house. Calling it work really is scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 6
Swear ever since they’ve moved into that house they’ve gone down hill. Used to really like her but now she seems to put no effort into anything or into herself. I think it takes the mick a bit with it being their ‘last video of the year’ and how they go on about how they never take time off but I swear every week nearly they’ve been taking time off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.