James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those balloons look hideous! Beige and brown balloons are going to date so badly in photos too. Imagine looking back at that in years to come…

If the huge we can bearly wait sign has no significance it’s just daft. Probably the case.

Reactions: 18
Firstly I’m not all gender bias and think blues just for boys BUT choosing a blue outfit for Amber is an odd choice I would do expected her in a little dress since it’s to celebrate her as well? (Apparently)

I also had a look at Carys ITS collection which featured maternity pieces and she looked lovely in a few bits. Not seen them once this pregnancy and she moans she’s nothing to wear.

Reactions: 22
Firstly I’m not all gender bias and think blues just for boys BUT choosing a blue outfit for Amber is an odd choice I would do expected her in a little dress since it’s to celebrate her as well? (Apparently)

I also had a look at Carys ITS collection which featured maternity pieces and she looked lovely in a few bits. Not seen them once this pregnancy and she moans she’s nothing to wear.
I think it could be grey and all the beige is making it look blue? 😆 Either way it’s mismatched and you would have definitely thought she’d have enjoyed the opportunity to dress her in a special little outfit. Maybe she had to get changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it could be grey and all the beige is making it look blue? 😆 Either way it’s mismatched and you would have definitely thought she’d have enjoyed the opportunity to dress her in a special little outfit. Maybe she had to get changed.
Now you’ve said it you could be right 😂
Just looked blue against everything. Interested to see Cary’s over filtered over staged version of photos. A special outfit would have been lovely I never feel like Amber is properly included and it’s all got to be about Carys. Even the boring beige cakes very similar to Ambers birthday cake it’s also bland.

She tries to be an influencer or like Elle but it’s just not Carys or can’t be pulled off it’s to over done she would be much better and probably gain a following if she was just real life. Real photos. If she wasn’t on Instagram I cannot believe her first choice for a baby shower would be brown!!

Reactions: 9
Imagine if her friends decided to ruin her aesthetic and all came dressed in really bright colours. She'd be fuming!

Also, not the empty shittaker house baskets next to the photo wall lmaooooo. This woman does not have a single creative bone in her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now you’ve said it you could be right 😂
Just looked blue against everything. Interested to see Cary’s over filtered over staged version of photos. A special outfit would have been lovely I never feel like Amber is properly included and it’s all got to be about Carys. Even the boring beige cakes very similar to Ambers birthday cake it’s also bland.

She tries to be an influencer or like Elle but it’s just not Carys or can’t be pulled off it’s to over done she would be much better and probably gain a following if she was just real life. Real photos. If she wasn’t on Instagram I cannot believe her first choice for a baby shower would be brown!!
Let's be honest Carys is dressed like a bedraggled farmers wife or something. It doesn't matter how nice the dress is, she looks scruffy. Hardly a suprise Amber is dressed in something you'd put her in to go to soft play

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just goes to show she’ll dress Amber up for an Insta pic but when it comes to a real life event she doesn’t give it a second thought. Sqewed influencer priorities 😩

Reactions: 15
anytime she does an ad (not a new one just looking at her Elvie highlights) i can’t read a single thing on it, there is so much on the page I’ve no idea how brands sign off on that? Especially the ones when she had the playboy thing for Amber it was headache inducing

Reactions: 7
I’d be telling her to put her tits away, esp at a baby shower.
Where are all these nice dresses/clothes she could have worn today and during this pregnancy, she obvs doesn’t believe in her own range if she never wears them esp now.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Where are all these nice dresses/clothes she could have worn today and during this pregnancy, she obvs doesn’t believe in her own range if she never wears them esp now.
Jesus one of her tits is escaping in that photo! Who goes to a baby shower like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is actually so pretty when she just puts actual clothes on, makes a bit of an effort and smiles normally!

Reactions: 23
I think she doesn't fit in any of her maternity ITS stuff anymore... 🤔

Reactions: 12
The pictures Carys has uploaded look so much brighter and colourful (still lots of beige decor though) than the tagged ones. She looked washed out in the ones other people tagged her in!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.