James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved a lot of the names she suggested in the video I’m currently ttc our second hoping she doesn’t name her one of my faves 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When Elle Darby/Swift was expecting first time around, there were rumours she was going to call him Zachary. On Carys & James 'names we won't be using' - they know they are having a girl but, had to tell us boy's names too. The first one was ZACHARY!!!! Frenemy alert!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So I managed the watch the names video

- It seems to be a shorter name (they liked Eloise but thought it was too long next to James, Carys and Amber) so I'm not so sure anymore about Olivia, wouldn't that be too long then either...
- They say it's a very cute name or something like that

It could be a name with an M, I'd say Molly, Mabel, Maisie, something short and cute.

But the thing with Olive trees still makes me think it's Olive 🤣😅

Reactions: 10
Do you think they gave away Elles baby name with Morgan?
I really want Elle to call their next baby Rowan, Rosie,anything that can be shortened to Ro just so when she is having to shout them from across the park everyone will think they are massive gamers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Elle has Zara on her list too, and even mentioned driving by a shop and liking the name of that shop, just imagine if Carys steals it!! 🤣 Who's due first??

• Haha
Elle has Zara on her list too, and even mentioned driving by a shop and liking the name of that shop, just imagine if Carys steals it!! 🤣 Who's due first??
I think Carys but doesn't matter because Elle is having a boy

Reactions: 4
Such a shame she gave up her own channel and identity to become a couple channel/ parenting channel.
Sorry I randomly check her Busybee channel once in a blue moon. Then pop in here to hear all the news. Thanks everyone for keeping me updated

Reactions: 26
‘I’ll have breakfast as soon as I’m up at 6am’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Carys my dear, no one believes you’re up at that time, did you mean 6pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Btw it surprised me that Carys says this will be her last pregnancy. Didn't she want a big family before she had Amber?

Reactions: 19
If she didn't put the baby emoji on her bump in every story I'd barely know she was pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone know which vlog she first mentioned this being her last pregnancy and James seeming quite shocked? I remember her saying she wanted so many babies. Guess she's realised the reality of having a big family isn't the Instagram content style life she was imagining it would be.

Reactions: 13
Btw it surprised me that Carys says this will be her last pregnancy. Didn't she want a big family before she had Amber?
She probably realised having had them that she was much more in love with the idea of having a big family and babies then the reality of it. Which kudos to her tbf because I've witnessed plenty of families where the penny never drops and they have more and more which they absolutely can't cope with.

Reactions: 24
She probably realised having had them that she was much more in love with the idea of having a big family and babies then the reality of it. Which kudos to her tbf because I've witnessed plenty of families where the penny never drops and they have more and more which they absolutely can't cope with.
Shame she didn’t realise this after amber. Mind you, at least with a second baby the kids will have someone to look out for each other, they’ll get more from each other than from Cary’s!

Reactions: 11
Part of me thinks she’s saying last pregnancy so when project baby 3 is on the way she be like Shock pregnancy!!! 32 weeks of my SURPRISE UNPLANNED PREGNANCY in each video 🙄
Weird she didn’t use the baby emoji on bump even half as much during her first pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her belly is going to be so saggy after this baby.
What weight are thinking baby is going to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.