Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fiat500Hater

If you're spiralling , crying, having an anxiety attack just because you took out your hair extensions then you absolutely have not gotten over the insecurity and it's because you're "reminded of the insecurity" it's because that's still a crippling insecurity for you just get real and honest with yourself

Reactions: 52

Wophie

VIP Member
So sick of seeing her go on constant date nights and spa breaks. What does she need a break from she does fuck all

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Wophie

VIP Member
I don't want to hear this twat complain about her pelvic/hip pain anymore this pregnancy after sitting on the hard kitchen floor like this.

Screenshot_20230118-101610.png

• Heart
Reactions: 46

janesherlock

Chatty Member
B6665989-3FD2-4169-81CE-9EC2D2D7411A.jpeg

I was reading this and thought she meant it was things she could do with Amber, seen as though she’s the one who painted it. Then I saw “get a coffee” and realised it was just a list of things she can do herself. She really is such a child. How is this girl having another baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Let's not forget Carys throwing Amber a beige/pastel birthday party and actually saying she knows Amber would prefer an Elmo party, but red is a primary colour and not "aesthetic" enough. That's when you know you've lost the plot, when the theme of your child's birthday party is for content/Instagram over what they'd actually enjoy.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

littlepup

VIP Member
Why does she always put sex in the thumbnails. It’s not clickbait when no one’s interested in daddy pig grunting on top of a prone Carys in the afternoon. Except maybe curious teenagers which is just very weird.

I appreciate anxiety comes of anything but I’m not sure many will relate to it coming from hair extensions. Someone so frail of mind regarding their appearance would do well to not have a career that depends so much on appearances imo. Her mental health must be shot to pieces

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

betty14

I think she’s done herself and her family an absolute disservice for not getting her mental health to a good state before having baby number 2. Sure she probably would have still struggled with all the changes but she would have been in a much better starting place.

• Sad
They literally paid thousands of pounds for a home gym that they don’t use… if you don’t workout when you’ve got a gym in your garden, don’t pretend you’re into fitness at all

prancingpony25

Isn't it hilarious, that we haven't seen or heard anything about her eczema ever since her dad pushed her to seek professional help and she got stuff prescribed? Who would have thought that it's all it would take, Carys!

Finster

James explaining to women about torn vaginas - cancels broadband subscription and throws away phone

• Haha
  • Wow

Nnew

"Life has SO much to offer us when we stop putting our body shape at the centre of everything" ..... eh? There's 8 photos of you showing your body .... the centre of this post. She is so confusing

• Haha

ann88

‘I’ll have breakfast as soon as I’m up at 6am’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Carys my dear, no one believes you’re up at that time, did you mean 6pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Potentially a bit of a reach, but at the start of the assumptions video, does anyone think it's possible she *is* pregnant with twins and is setting it up for ✨SHOCK✨ videos like "OMG SURPRISE TWIN BIRTH 🥺" and "SINGLE TO TWIN NURSERY ✨ TRANSFORMATION ✨🥺"

Like I said, bit of a reach, but I feel like they talked about it a little too long and let's be honest, they do need a bit of a jump start to their views 🙄😅
I think if they were expecting twins she wouldn’t be able to shut up about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ltfc35

Ffs, not another pregnancy mukbang q&a??? How many more questions do they need to answer, they’ve done about 50 q&as on pregnancy 😩
How much sex are you having in the later stages of your pregnancy?

Guarantee this will be one of them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
also, to add to james’ sexuality questionability, these are not clothes most men would pick up for their daughters 🤣
Weird flex… picking clothes is not indicative of someone’s sexuality. Also weird to generalise that ‘straight men don’t choose colourful clothes’. Men choose whatever clothes they think their kids will like, they’re not the ones wearing them.
---
I have no issue with pregnancy and bumps, I have an issue with this picture and Cary’s constantly sharing her bump. I’m sorry but this is so gross.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38