James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly have second hand embarrassment for her if she is arranging this herself. 😦

Reactions: 20
Whats the link with bears and the name... Im sure its probably a really lose link that she thinks is really clever trying to hype views for her reveal video. Cannot think of a girls name that would obviously connect?

Reactions: 4
I’m glad the poo coloured balloons are back, I was worried we’d miss out on that…
To be fair though, poo coloured anything is keeping in theme with a baby shower

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whats the link with bears and the name... Im sure its probably a really lose link that she thinks is really clever trying to hype views for her reveal video. Cannot think of a girls name that would obviously connect?
Theodora … Teddy for short?

Reactions: 3
Watching something with Stacy Solomon so had a quick nose at her insta. She’s also used the ‘can bearly wait’ baby shower slogan so maybe it’s just a trend rather than a name hint.

Reactions: 7
Watching something with Stacy Solomon so had a quick nose at her insta. She’s also used the ‘can bearly wait’ baby shower slogan so maybe it’s just a trend rather than a name hint.
They might have picked 'Winnie' so James can pronounce it ....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I came to say as if even the bleeping balloons are “beige” bleeping hell what a miserable dull life 😭

Reactions: 15
I definitely think she didn’t have anyone to throw her a baby shower. However, I think even if she did, she’d still want to do it herself so she can pick all the insta-worthy theme.

It’s just another photoshoot rather than an actual baby shower 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I mean remember when she took over her own birthday and didn’t let James do anything for her? Let’s be honest if someone did offer to throw one for her she’d just take over.
I get you might not want to go pink but beige?!?! Really? Some colour would be nice though

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Let’s face it, she wouldn’t want to have a friend throw her a party with home bargains paper plates and an Amazon balloon arch because it wouldn’t be the lifestyle she wants to portray which is really sad. She’ll have spent hundreds £ and hours and hours that her friends probably don’t have.
All she does is buy stuff other people have curated, no creativity or unique thought. The authenticity of a friend doing it on a budget would be more wholesome and interesting but she has no self awareness.

It’s getting old fast watching people buy expensive beige stuff. It completely baffles me why people still aspire to be like these people. Hinch for instance, a bang average woman who cleans. There’s nothing wrong with being that but as an aspirational figure? Perhaps it’s because it is attainable, like being the coolest mum at the playground.

What does Carys actually contribute to the world or achieve? Buying things, flogging a load of old tat and telling people they are enough but can’t accept that for herself? Spending the day cutting out cookies after a spa break would be nice but personally I’d strive for something more impactful.

Reactions: 21
All Amber ever seems to be wearing is beige/ plain clothes, the baby from what she's shared has beige outfits?! Well each to there own but I don't see what is so attractive about beige boring outfits. My kids have always been in colourful clothing as I just love all colours lol

Reactions: 8
she used to make bear references to amber, like Ambear (😂). not sure if it will be anything related to second new baby girl or not, but hopefully not Winnie😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If 'bearly' and the bear theme is a hint maybe it'll be Ambear and Bearnadette :LOL: Silly if she's just going with that theme because of 'Ambear' I always thought that was an annoying nickname!

Ursula maybe... but can't see her going with that. If they were having a boy I'd guess Arthur, arth is bear in Welsh. Perhaps it is Winnie, also has roots in being a Welsh name - Winifred.

Last edited:
I think she just associates babies with bears didn’t ambers first birthday cake have bears all over it (despite her saying Amber loved Elmo) 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.