James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk I kinda just thought she would go for a teddy bear theme for the baby shower. At least then the beige balloons might make more sense. Idk why grammers have such a love for them. They mostly end up looking like a load of piles!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Idk I kinda just thought she would go for a teddy bear theme for the baby shower. At least then the beige balloons might make more sense. Idk why grammers have such a love for them. They mostly end up looking like a load of piles!
If it was for amber too why didn't they theme it around something she loves like Elmo rather than for the aethestics 🤣

If it was for amber too why didn't they theme it around something she loves like Elmo rather than for the aethestics 🤣
Because red is a primary colour and that is in Carys' own words 'an ugly asstettic'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Olive trees could be for Athena shortened to Thea.
She does seem to have got a lot of them but then that’s Carys all over. Gets obsessed with something.

They said they were taking a Whittaker house break. Missing spring/Easter seems stupid but it’d mean paying packers. I’d imagine their only sales are from their own promotion. Sales for a few weeks then none until their next big push.They create the demand by hyping so they can pretty much pick and choose.
Can you explain the connection between olive trees and Thea?!

So i was looking up names for girls meaning green and one of them was esmeralda or fern i could imagine them calling their kid fern whittaker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you explain the connection between olive trees and Thea?!
Olive tree are linked in Greek mythology to the Goddess Althena. Thea (which it could be shortened to) is popular just now, I admittedly have similar baby name taste to Carys and it was one of mine. As someone has mentioned Theodora is often shortened to Teddy. So obviously it’s a tenuous reach but I can see a connection with Bears and Olive trees to the name Thea, and it’s easy to spell.
6D5D4F44-6930-42C7-9F2C-7D3703CEA067.jpeg

Olive tree are linked in Greek mythology to the Goddess Althena. Thea (which it could be shortened to) is popular just now, I admittedly have similar baby name taste to Carys and it was one of mine. As someone has mentioned Theodora is often shortened to Teddy. So obviously it’s a tenuous reach but I can see a connection with Bears and Olive trees to the name Thea, and it’s easy to spell.
View attachment 1936468
No way in hell Carys knows this, woman needs to ask instagram first for such advanced history 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1936468
That reach is so tenuous I can’t believe you think Cary’s would have that intelligence to make that connection 😂 you’re giving her far too much credit. Thank you for explaining x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1936811
sneak before she posts, but looks so boring 😂😂
Those balloons looks like it could be a backdrop in the last of us, where the infected have been infested with cordyceps for so long that the fungal spores have started growing on the walls. The color, the way they are bound together, it just looks like a disease.
Absolutely anything would be better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's funny seeing screen shots from videos and tagged photos because They're not posed and she looks nothing like her posed photos she literally looks double the size compared to get curated posts

Reactions: 29
It's not even aesthetically pleasing 🙈 it looks like piles are growing out of the cake 🤢 it would have looked so much nicer with some colour. I liked the dress in her YouTube video but against the colours in the background it just looks insipid and ill fitting. Her and nayla look quite scruffy 🙈 and nayla is wearing pink which is odd because it's usually the mum to be wearing the "colour of the gender" 😂 and I'm sure Stacey Solomon did the can bearly wait thing too.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230205_093822_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230205_093829_Instagram.jpg

few more she's been tagged in. can't wait for how different she will look in her pics😂 she looks so much older than she is as well

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Definitely looks like a “ tit “ shower, it just looks like a rainy day dull & gloomy
---

No hip pain there Carys while you’re lay on tiles 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
That picture of Nayla and Carys, they both look the same size. I know Carys has a bump but even her arms and just general width is the same. Nothing wrong with that, but there is when Carys tries to portray herself as a lot smaller than what she clearly is. And there’s no wonder her clothing never fits if she wears 2-3 sizes smaller than Nayla

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.