James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how this time she’s keeping baby’s name a secret…trying to drum up more interest & likes for the big birth announcement a la Molly-Mae are we Carys?

Reactions: 9
Why is James at a baby shower? 🙄
The normal answer would be dads usually pop in at some point to thank everyone for the presents and to say hello. However the realistic answer is Carys can’t cope for an hour without him 🤣

Reactions: 22
Shame they didn’t include Amber in that picture of them! Will be interesting to see how much she is posted when the new baby comes along 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Nothing about that baby shower was about Amber. Why couldn't they get a photo of the four of them? That kid is going to grow up to resent her mother

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The thought of this baby shower, being all women, then just…James 🤣🤣 he makes me cringe so much. I actually feel bad for him that Carys seems so dependent on him

Reactions: 12
The thought of this baby shower, being all women, then just…James 🤣🤣 he makes me cringe so much. I actually feel bad for him that Carys seems so dependent on him
It looks like a grand total of 5 people attended (including James) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think someone suggested Dear Amelie and that's not a bad shout, especially with it being a French name... then I thought Carys would probably say it weird though.

Reactions: 5
She’s the only person I know that’s ever said the baby shower was the highlight of their pregnancy 😂

I can’t wait for the chaos that’s due with project baby number 2 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s the only person I know that’s ever said the baby shower was the highlight of their pregnancy 😂

I can’t wait for the chaos that’s due with project baby number 2 👍
Because people are usually more interested in what’s to come - a baby. Carys just loves being pregnant, she doesn’t have to worry about her body and all the attention is on her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.