Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
I dont see why it's such a big deal. Some kids are ugly, some are intelligent, some are shit at sports, some are mini picassos, they're all different it's really no big deal.. No one is saying Amber is a vile little human, or she's an awful person or anything like that, they're just saying she's not cute, so what?

Reactions: 27

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can't stand knocking peoples figures. It's just not in me to do, I think her natural unsucked in belly is lovely, lovely figure, great legs, amazing bum! but but but but but, with respect, that 'bump' she's just uploaded to Instagram. Isn't much different to her belly when she's "embracing" her chub, when she's relaxed and is just letting her belly naturally hang and isn't sucking it in for her tiktoks, that's exactly how her belly looks. It's maybe a littleeee bit more round? but overall, that's what her natural belly actually looks like because she's not the size 12 to 14 she claims to be.. She sucks in her belly so much, and spreads her legs and arches her back to make her body appear totally different, that she doesn't even know what her natural figure is. So she's getting her baby bump and natural body confused.
What I'm basically trying to say Carys (we know you read here) is you haven't got a bump yet.

littlepup

VIP Member
I can't understand why they're are having another so soon when she can't cope with Amber.
Having recently experienced a loss, I hope Carys does address the difficulties others can experience and acknowledge their fortunate situation, even just to not gloat the way she does.
I guess the pre-eclampsia with Amber will mean no home birth etc this time either.

• Heart

mklanch

VIP Member
why doesn't carys seem to wait for a missed period before taking a million pregnancy tests? surely that's the first sign, then do a test. i get the impression they have sex and the next day shes peeing on a stick. those tests are not cheap either!

• Haha
  • Heart

Flozzie

Sorry if this sounds awful. Ive followed ladies online for years who have struggled with infertility and TTC. I have taken so much strength from these brave ladies who I've seen go through their heartbreaking journeys, they are so strong and kept going waiting for the day they become a parent. They gave me the strength to keep trying after two horrendous and heart breaking miscarriages. From watching the video Carys posted I felt it was an insult to the TTC community, taking a pregnancy test on camera to get a negative to the month after getting a positive was just ridiculous to me,. I feel like she was trying to be part of that community, ive seen so many women film months even years of negative tests to then create a video where they get the positive and its brought me to tears because I've been so happy for them, I've even gone as far as donating on gofundme pages to help people pay for IVF. I feel she was hoping for the months of negatives to create that video to be part of another community she could exploit. Just annoys me so much the extent influencers will go x

• Heart

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
“Taking things slow for a while”
Flippin eck I didn’t think it would be possible to go any slower 😧

View attachment 1535638
We still don’t know what she was in hospital for but boy does she over dramatise everything. Gone from possibly needing surgery to absolutely fine.
The fact that she had to list who she was in her parents garden with - as though she ever does anything without James and amber?!

• Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Oh my god that poor child being used purely for views and click bait and then freely claiming it’s nothing more than a project 😭

I won’t be watching she had to attention during the first pregnancy and shared nothing even slightly helpful or honest so can’t see any need for anyone to watch this a over again. They are duller than I thought.

Honestly I want to send my commiserations not congratulations two children will be tough especially for this work shy lazy couple

plwcm

VIP Member
if she's not pregnant right now, I wonder if she will spin this hospital scare thing into actually caring about her body again. Then that way she will have an "excuse" to get out of pretending to love her bigger body and start eating healthier and exercising more 🤔
curious to know what it is, but I know it will be over dramatised like the food poisoning 😂😂

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I don’t understand making dramatic hospital posts mentioning pain and surgery and not even explaining where is the pain, what the issue is or what kind of surgery it is. If it’s that serious or you don’t feel comfortable disclosing them don’t say anything or make a post saying you’re having a health issue and will be gone and update at a later date.
you either keep it completely private or explain properly. I can’t imagine the number of messages she’s had asking whats wrong, I can’t think of anything more attention seeking.
It’s the equivalent of texting family/friends saying dont worry but I’m in hospital In extreme pain might need surgery and then not telling them anything else 😂so weird.

Last edited:

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I think amber will start nursery not long after project # 2 is born cause she’ll struggle to manage with amber being there all the time

Maccat123

VIP Member
Why on earth are they having another baby when they can’t cope with Amber? Also, not a project 🤢

Just had another thought “it’s totally normal to look pREgnaNT GUyzzzz” yes it is,WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY PREGNANT 😵💫😵💫😵💫
No I actually can't believe it 😭 they haven't adapted to poor Amber. It's actually disgusting that they've run out of exploitation content so have gone back to self centred pregnancy videos again. There should be laws against using your children like this.

Reactions: 26

liv1234&

Anyone else think it’s weird for her to be taking pictures of two random children? Regardless of whether she has covered their face or not she still has the original picture of two random kids on her phone.. I know I wouldn’t like it if people took pics of my two whether they covered it or not..

Flyonthewallxo

They're so so lucky they have family around willing to have amber at the drop of a hat, so they can sit on their laptops. Otherwise they wouldn't be ready for another. Just wait trill amber is in her terrible twos stage and carys has another baby on her boob!

Corona

VIP Member
God she doesn’t half ramble on!
Every insta story comes with a long winded waffle. She could’ve easily just said “trying out her new winter boots” and that would’ve been enough.
Wonderful, practical boots for tiny, growing feet 🙄

liv1234&

I don’t know why but that story has hugely annoyed me. Do any full time mums ever get mad at the fact she has help 24/7 she’s never alone with her child and she can piss on her own yet in her perfect easy life her parents make out they need a night out 🙄🙄🙄

Like they need a break….

They don’t full time work
They don’t full time parent

WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY NEED A BREAK FROM!

(Goes off to send the Grandparents a passive aggressive text for not messaging and asking to watch the kids on the monitor 😂 😂 😂)

Edit to say I mean full time mum like actually having to mum even if you work as well and need to juggle everything like actual responsibilities
Yeah it really winds me up! My partner works 6 days a week, it’s just me, my 3yr and my 18m old during those 6 days (and I’m pregnant with twins) I take them to all their groups, do the meals, change them, simply because I don’t have a choice while my partner works. My son is 3 and me and my partner haven’t been on a date since before he was born.. the amount of ‘breaks’ they have really grates on me.
I hate how much help they get or how often she drops amber off to ‘work on a project’ soooo annoying to me 🙃
I’m actually surprised they haven’t put amber in nursery yet to be able to ‘work’?? Have they mentioned it?

• Heart

Crl8

The sizing of the in the style stuff much be atrocious, what a horrible message to sent out to young people. So Carys is basically telling me to buy my jeans in a 8 eight when in reality I’m a 12. She’s just done an m&s haul of mostly size 16 and a size 20 jumper and she’s still trying to pretend likes she’s a 14 but she’s soo happy in body 🙄

Wophie

VIP Member
If she's bigger than with Amber it's because she's bigger all over this time. That "bump" has been there for about a year now. Plus she's only just in the second trimester, so much of that will still be first trimester bloating.

I looked like I was going to be really big around 16 weeks but then by late second trimester I was measuring 25th centile and constantly told how small I looked (don't do that to people btw, not cool). Baby was 22nd centile at birth too so pretty accurate.

• Heart