James and Carys #24 Chopping board obessed, big chest, underdressed wedding guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day she stops going on about her body and self love is the day I might believe she’s OK with it

Reactions: 29
I'm so glad for Carys's latest post, I thought sweat was so abnormal! I haven't been out the house for nearly 15 years because everytime I move I sweat and I thought there was something wrong with me 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Waiting for Carys to let her viewers know it's normal to go for a wee after drinking lots of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Next she will be normalising blinking or bloody having a runny nose
She’ll be talking next about how she’s always been self conscious of the sound she makes when she sneezes and she wants everyone to remember that no one cares about the sound you make when you sneeze so let’s normalise all sneeze sounds 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Talking of sneezing with her pelvic floor next will be shots of wee soaked shorts telling us we shouldn’t be ashamed although have we had that I vaguely remember her talking about it and over sharing in the past

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking of sneezing with her pelvic floor next will be shots of wee soaked shorts telling us we shouldn’t be ashamed although have we had that I vaguely remember her talking about it and over sharing in the past
She wet herself a little in London but it was ok because she slung her hoodie around her waist to cover any evidence and got on with her day because life’s too short iirc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And don’t forget Carys, you can workout without turning it into yet another preachy toxic positivity post 🙄 Give it a rest and just exercise and get on with your day like the rest of us. It’s beyond boring.
What sweat?! How is she sweating from light breathing and stretching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's lost weight I dunno if anyone else noticed especially since her sister's wedding so I think it's getting to her. What's weird is that she's trying so hard to justify her being fat now that she's acting like she HATED being fit and healthy so if she even tries to go back to it she's kinda dug herself into a massive hypocrisy grave....?

Yeah I hate this. I hate that saying the "thighs of thunder are natural human thighs"...ok so what about skinny people? I have some skinny friends that are SO insecure about their bodies. She's diminishing the feelings of people who are skinny and JUST catering now to justifying EVERYTHING about being fat? Such a hyprocrit and not body neautrel or positive or whatever just fucked up, insecure, immature and insensitive
I agree with you 100% here, this body positivity crap just annoys me when certain shapes are heralded as 'normal' it is not body positivity, it is just ego boosts for narcs whose bodies are changing as they eat and excersise differently and dont want to accept they are not the cutsy teen girl anymore ( Carys Whitaker 101). I was really skinny as a teen and felt I had no curves which made me verrry self concious and I would layer my clothes to appear bigger, I then developed curves and I thought I was fat, I was not fat at all and when I look back at my figure in pics I am mad at myself because I thought I was fat and was not at all, this is the result of society and the influence of people in the media and social media, Carys is a big part of both spectrums and her channel and grid is just a reflection of what is in her head, she is all about the size of her body and James and Amber are just in her orbit, they are not her real concern, it shows in those latest posts about bloody watching tik tok, that awful outfit she shoved on and the silly mirror pics she posts, especially the one with James scrubbing the kitchen floor in the background, sums her up to a tee.

She is not body positive and this trend of body positivity is anything but, in reality. As with all these influencers, Carys is a try hard, obsessed with herself and a bore to boot! This thighs of thunder is another stupid phase that needs to stop!.

Fact is everybodys body is not here for everyone else!!!, its here for YOU, and YOU alone, if people want to be body positive why not apreciate what your body actually does for you every day and learn to look after your body the best you can, look your best by taking care of your appearance and enjoy your life. No matter what these so called influencers say, they are not happy. Glad I know my worth is not wrapped up in my looks, as she would say " you are so much more than your body" very true, but being able to understand and accept that is a very different matter. This comes when you can look objectivly at your life as a whole and truly apreciate the world around you and everyone in it that adds value to yourself. Very sad that some measure this in the size of their boobs, butt and thighs.

• Heart
Oh yes she's already done this one 😁✅

Reactions: 7
I’m in disbelief this morning. Carys is going out on her own without James or Amber!!

Yet again another suggestion she has probably got from this thread

I’m in disbelief this morning. Carys is going out on her own without James or Amber!!

Yet again another suggestion she has probably got from this thread
Sam's BUT a "photoshoot" is not a photoshoot if it's your friend taking some shite pics of you on their iPhone and I bet she's going down the road lol she won't go far without her babysitter James 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
or in about an hour she'll post 'ohhhh look James & Amber surprised me during the shoot 🥺🥺🥺' aka I rang James to come over cause he needs to wipe my ass after I use the toilet 🥺🥺🥺🥺

edit: normalise being so dependant on each other you can't do anyhing separate 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cary’s is the epitome of ‘toxic positivity’.
This ^

Sums her up perfectly.

Carys looks just like her mum in every way, but at least her mum has had 3 kids, a career and aged!!

Carys looks like a rugged older woman that has had a large family, works every hour under the sun and has led a hard life.

She needs a MAKEOVER. She’s absolutely let herself go. I think marriage and kids so soon has destroyed her mentally and physically.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.