James and Carys #24 Chopping board obessed, big chest, underdressed wedding guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would give anything to have a coffee with her and tell her some things obviously in a nice way and explain that her ignorance is offensive to so many. She's not inclusive with anything she says (not just body wise but with race, religion, food preferances, disabilities, not once has she spoken about something lgbtq etc she talks to her audience as if they're all gonna be white, blonde straight girls with her exactly body and experiences) and that people like us actually do care about her hence why she winds us up (most of us id say anyway). I may be delusional who knows but I could give her a makeover and support; I do genuinely want her to improve herself and be happy. The need for her to be honest with herself is massive and the denial is eating into her psychology about everything and it's the reason for her anxiety and unhappiness I am certain of it. Carys if u do read here hit me up babygirl

Reactions: 15
Is that El Darby to the right ? Thought she was in Ibiza getting married 😂 big crack little crack 2
Carys body language here hiding all her body, as tight and closed off as possible, hunched over, arm covering stomach screams insecurity

Reactions: 36
Oh look what was mentioned 😂
Was there DMs Carys or are you having a browse on your tattle thread while getting your makeup done? 👀
She doesn’t half ramble on 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Haha she’s so transparent. Does she really expect us to believe people have DMd her saying ‘Omg Cary’s you look amazing, you don’t need to breathe in!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she may not be sucking in but the way she is sitting it definitely to cover up and hide her stomach, you can also tell by the way the shorts are so high up 🤨 i used to do the same when i was unhappy with my body
Her shorts are always that high. How else would she get them right up her bum crack?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she may not be sucking in but the way she is sitting it definitely to cover up and hide her stomach, you can also tell by the way the shorts are so high up 🤨 i used to do the same when i was unhappy with my body
It's a bizarre outfit choice for someone who is so self conscious of their body

A side by side of her "not sucking in"

IMG_20220816_124727.jpg

Reactions: 16
She's so 1)transparent and 2) annoying!!!!

Why would you treat your body like a friend!? I don't want go up to my big toe and ask it how its doing, how's it been, if it fancies a catch up next weekend...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion-

Carys the hypocrite- made her living from being fit and now claims she couldn’t stand it

Reactions: 27
Thread Suggestion

Body positivity but not very convincingly, pasta and bread is all Amber is fed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: What a busy life Carys lives, scrolling on Tiktok and showing off her tits

Reactions: 11
Out of curiosity… has anyone ever won a collection or is it just bait? 😂

Out of curiosity… has anyone ever won a collection or is it just bait? 😂
And I think this is the worst collection to date (not like any of them have been anything to rave about). You can see how bad the quality of the jumpers are. One wash and they will be bobbly cotton wool

Reactions: 10
Tell me she went all the way to the cotswolds to pose in a random doorway awkwardly and uncomfortably sit on a random sofa??????? And iPhone pics? So professional for a KuhLeKShUn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.