Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
For fun, let's do a poll! 😂

Is Carys pregnant?
If you think 'yes' put a 'sick' react emoji :sick: (cos you know, the deed with James... ) and if you think 'no' put the 'wow' emoji 😲

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

bubbles?99

VIP Member
“Amber sprinkled the screws around the garden🥰🥺” sorry WTF you have a dog and a child, you could loose one and it can be stood on by your dog or child or your child could swallow that and choke or cut something inside her… how the fuck is that cute carys? The first thing you should do when building something with a baby/toddler, make sure they don’t touch or go near the screws and make sure you keep them together so you know you haven’t dropped of lost one🤦🏼‍♀️ What the actual fuck

• Wow
Reactions: 56

#notanadad

VIP Member
I'm so glad for Carys's latest post, I thought sweat was so abnormal! I haven't been out the house for nearly 15 years because everytime I move I sweat and I thought there was something wrong with me 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 51

williamw

Her “transitonal” collection (klekshun) is truly awful.

As is the sight of her stood as high on her tiptoes as she possibly can, desperately hoping it will help her look slightly thinner.

New thread:

“My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun”

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Wophie

VIP Member
I'm currently watching one of her old "What I eat in a day" videos from 4 years ago. So should be right slap bang in the era she is staying she was restricting. At the start she is saying that she's starting her holiday prep, and that she does not ever promote or do any extreme cuts or dieting, and that what she promotes is a lifestyle. She goes on to say that yes she puts in a bit more effort a few weeks before holiday but nothing that her body can't handle.

To break down the video -

- Sachet coffee

- Plain porridge with some sweetener

(Discusses with James how they lead a balanced lifestyle when it comes to diet)

- They both go on a dog walk and food shop.

- lunch is 3 ryvita with light cream cheese and tomatoes. This is then followed by a chicken salad with light mayo, half an avocado

- pre-workout followed by gym for an hour including a speech about how bloating is normal

- Gets home to have a post workout snack. Tells us how she will never diet, she loves her food and loves to eat. Snack is high protein natural yoghurt, raspberries, blueberries, pecans and honey.

- Dinner is low carb pizza base with tomato sauce, high protein cheese, chicken and veggies. She says the pizza wasn't nice so just ate the toppings off it. She says she went to McDonald's instead. She considered not showing it but says she's never hidden what she's eaten in a day and wanted to be real and transparent. They ended up with 3 large chips between them and then cooked steak with peppercorn sauce to have with it.

Screenshot_20220810-214051.png

So all in all, there are a few fad fitness foods in there as was the thing at the time when fitness was big. But otherwise it doesn't seem massively restrictive at all to me? Three decent meals plus a meal sized snack. Maybe this is restricting compared to how she eats right now, but she certainly did not starve.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Exactly! As much as i hate to say it 🤢but elle actually seems a great mum! Saint has a little play house and one of those classic kids cars to play in 😅
Really surprises me that james and carys haven't got amber anything like that
Amber has multiple chopping boards?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think I'm on my own with this one, but I honestly don't think she's going to come back with a body transformation. I think all the drive and desire for a 'hot body' has gone out of her. I just can't imagine with how she is now that she will have the willpower to not order McDonald's at every opportunity. We've seen what she calls a workout now. I do believe she actually wants her old body back but had settled for her version of 'mom life'.
I definitely think it's more likely that she's actually already pregnant

Reactions: 46

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Why has she said the reason she "sized up" to a 16 was so she could fit a bra underneath, and not because the 14 was too tight to fit? I'm sure it's pretty standard for your bra to fit under your clothes if it's the right size and you wouldn't have to size up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Chu0210

I think it's because she's read all the baby 'manuals' and participated in parenting classes instead of figuring out for herself what parenting is all about. It's all about 'sleep association' and strict routines with Carys. I know some parenting classes can be handy but, actually connecting with your baby and getting to know them and bond with them, brings you closer to them - letting them fall asleep in your arms etc etc is the best part about having a baby. I still cannot get over how Carys used to rub Amber's tummy like she was a pet dog...it was so weird...........
I'll still never forget that time they "bored" her to sleep as a newborn by standing in a car park facing her at a wall with white noise blasting in her ear 😳
The best thing about newborns is that they'll sleep anywhere as they sleep most of the day anyway so lord only knows why they felt like they needed to do that 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

littlepup

VIP Member
Normal person - "Not my best angle 🙈 but just had to share this pic of me and my baby girl 🥰"

Carys - "You can see my big nose that I really hate, I'm so conscious I'll always try to hide it 😢😢 but I just love my smile here😝. My tummy rolls are on show 🥴 but that's just totally normal, we shouldn't be afraid to step out of our comfort zones and accept bodies change 😌😌 We just have to change the way we think about our body too . Hip dips? I used to hate my prominent hip dips but they don't even matter, it's about living in the moment. I couldn't resist posting this pic of Amber and I despite it really challenging me but I'm so glad I did because you are more than your body"🥺🥺🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Why does thread sometimes feel like parents one-upping each other?!

It looks like Cary’s ‘boobs’ video has been deleted. I’ve never known someone so obsessed with their own boobs!

Reactions: 42