James and Carys #24 Chopping board obessed, big chest, underdressed wedding guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the ‘so much’ necessary…. Portion size is catered to each person. Her pasta portion may be too big for you and too little for someone else. Acting like it’s a whole bag of pasta and if so … she’s the one that’s gotta eat it 🤷‍♀️
I said it too as an observation. We know she does nothing, so it seems like a lot of food. I think it's a bit sensitive to take someone else's opinion on a portion size personally. This is a gossip site, we are allowed to share observations and opinions

Reactions: 22
I said it too as an observation. We know she does nothing, so it seems like a lot of food. I think it's a bit sensitive to take someone else's opinion on a portion size personally. This is a gossip site, we are allowed to share observations and opinions
Not an attempt to gaslight lol. I didn’t take your comment personal jsut seems unnecessary 😭😂😂. Yes this is a gossip site not a nutrition site or a diet site or whatever. Her food portion is irrelevant. We gossip about her bad sense of style etc I love how people justify things w ‘it’s a gossip site’ still need basic decency. Cause if she fell into an ED and became unhealthily thin everyone would be shocked n show sympathy and say ‘poor Cary’s’ lol but as you said … personal opinion ☺

Reactions: 4
She struggles to relax and do nothing, so she scrolls through tik tok? Is she backward? Scrolling through tik tok IS doing nothing!

and literally all they ever do is sit at home all day and fiddle with chopping boards…never see them doing anything productive or even fun (unless it’s an ad or gifted).

and honestly she’s so privileged. Most people have no time to scroll through tik tok or relax or do nothing! Most people work full time and then are cleaning, cooking and doing jobs when they are home! She’s so out of touch, it’s horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She struggles to relax and do nothing, so she scrolls through tik tok? Is she backward? Scrolling through tik tok IS doing nothing!

and literally all they ever do is sit at home all day and fiddle with chopping boards…never see them doing anything productive or even fun (unless it’s an ad or gifted).

and honestly she’s so privileged. Most people have no time to scroll through tik tok or relax or do nothing! Most people work full time and then are cleaning, cooking and doing jobs when they are home! She’s so out of touch, it’s horrible.
Who’s got amber when she’s scrolling?

Reactions: 9
Not an attempt to gaslight lol. I didn’t take your comment personal jsut seems unnecessary 😭😂😂. Yes this is a gossip site not a nutrition site or a diet site or whatever. Her food portion is irrelevant. We gossip about her bad sense of style etc I love how people justify things w ‘it’s a gossip site’ still need basic decency. Cause if she fell into an ED and became unhealthily thin everyone would be shocked n show sympathy and say ‘poor Cary’s’ l🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
. Wish I could find a shakes head raised eyes emoji 😆

Reactions: 3
Scrolling on tiktok makes her feel productive … says a lot. I honestly do wonder if she genuinely thinks she’s a hard worker. What do her an James wake up n do everyday besides look after Amber …

. Wish I could find a shakes head raised eyes emoji 😆
Ok

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to say that but (especially in the last story where she thanks everyone for Kind messages) she looks like an overweight woman in her 40s or 50s who had 7 kids and a very hard life. She let herself go, she doesn’t take pride in her looks at all. She needs to stop lying to herself and get help. I think she’s having a really tough time mentally and I only hope James will help her, for the sake of their daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry to say that but (especially in the last story where she thanks everyone for Kind messages) she looks like an overweight woman in her 40s or 50s who had 7 kids and a very hard life. She let herself go, she doesn’t take pride in her looks at all. She needs to stop lying to herself and get help. I think she’s having a really tough time mentally and I only hope James will help her, for the sake of their daughter
She used to be so cocky/confident in her photos too not in a bad way but she knew she was hot then....she can't keep saying she's more confident and happy now because it's so obviously not true at all you can see the difference

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Truthfully she was fit. Naturally very gorgeous. As much as she tries to lie she definitely misses her old self visually

Reactions: 28
Once again Cary’s doesn’t know the difference between criticism and hate, being told there is a ban isn’t being hateful 🤯
At this point (and I know she’s an adult woman with a baby) why would you not step in to tell your daughter she’s being an utter twit? Don’t want to cast aspirations on how she was raised, as I’ve not seen enough of here family and parents. But c’mon. Using water carelessly, setting the inflatable slide up in the sun and keeping it there so the plastic will be burning hot, having to do the laundry when they go away and stock the fridge. They seem to parent the “practical” things. Perhaps they sympathise with James. Personally, I’d be embarrassed if my mum came to my house and thought she had to do my laundry and buy me food.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If you just take the weight gain and forget about it for a minute, you can see the sparkle in her eyes has gone. It's not about weight, you can be happy at any size. You can be sexy at any size! She's not suddenly lost the ability to be attractive because she's put on a few pounds. She can say she's happy all she wants but she can't hide it in her overall appearance. She needs to either actually learn to love herself, or lose the weight 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If you just take the weight gain and forget about it for a minute, you can see the sparkle in her eyes has gone. It's not about weight, you can be happy at any size. You can be sexy at any size! She's not suddenly lost the ability to be attractive because she's put on a few pounds. She can say she's happy all she wants but she can't hide it in her overall appearance. She needs to either actually learn to love herself, or lose the weight 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely! Lizzo for example for me is one of the sexiest women I've ever seen (I'm Gay too lol soooo) she exudes confidence, flair and sensuality and confidence but carys doesn't feel sexy anymore and she's not sexy because she's not feeling it...size doesn't matter when you're GENUINELY happy with yourself...that's the thing that is so ironic here is that she doesn't feel happy with how she looks it's so so so obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah the bird bath story has also gone now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That was shocking not just because of the water ban but because it was on her list of things to do and is soooooo relaxing. It’s a 2 min task, hardly worth mentioning.

Reactions: 16
At this point (and I know she’s an adult woman with a baby) why would you not step in to tell your daughter she’s being an utter twit? Don’t want to cast aspirations on how she was raised, as I’ve not seen enough of here family and parents. But c’mon. Using water carelessly, setting the inflatable slide up in the sun and keeping it there so the plastic will be burning hot, having to do the laundry when they go away and stock the fridge. They seem to parent the “practical” things. Perhaps they sympathise with James. Personally, I’d be embarrassed if my mum came to my house and thought she had to do my laundry and buy me food.
I remember that! Who doesn’t have a thorough clean of their home before they go away for weeks on end? No one wants to come home to piles of laundry to be done and mess to clean🙁. Last time I went away my mother very kindly popped in the day before we got back to drop off some milk, bread etc because she knew we’d be incredibly jet lagged and tried to help (we do the same for our parents) but expecting her to do our washing and cleaning? She’s beyond infantilised

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.