James and Carys #24 Chopping board obessed, big chest, underdressed wedding guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did say she feels productive scrolling tiktok 😆😆😁 she does not know a thing about normal life!!!! She lies lies and lies. The tiktok saying when you finally accept ur body. Ok eem havent you been preaching like since a was born how much you love ur body???? Shes so annoying!!! Her days consist of doing nothing. She has everything and is so freaking miserable. She got everything too easy and fast and it has made her lazy miserable and slobby. She is so entitled to have james there all day and no worries about money. Whats her excuse of being so lazy? Mental health obvs but she has to lie lie and lie. Many would give anything for a baby but A is just nuisance for her. Shes too obsessed about her and social media.

Ive said it before. I feel like she would have been so much happier if she got a unidegree and actually got a career and life outside social media. Its hard to feel sorry for her cause shes so full of lies and so unreal.

I remember when I found her I was like wow she has it all, the looks and money etc they travelled a lot. Then I started to see they actually do nothing daily and she has no friends. Allready before A she would get a panick attack cause she couldnt go shopping (covid) or cut her hair too short. Shes not been well mentally or physically in a long time. Honestly I look at her and go like woah how can she be so unhappy woth everything she has. My baby turns 1 soon and Ive never been this happy! My happiness has nothing to do with my body or social media and has everything to do with my baby boy!!
They’ve never travelled. A few holidays here and there but never properly travelled. Yet another wasted opportunity given their age, level of privilege, income, etc. instead they’ve rushed through their life and now live the life of a couple of retirees.

I said it too as an observation. We know she does nothing, so it seems like a lot of food. I think it's a bit sensitive to take someone else's opinion on a portion size personally. This is a gossip site, we are allowed to share observations and opinions
Agreed, we’re also not here to moderate what other people say.

Reactions: 13
If you just take the weight gain and forget about it for a minute, you can see the sparkle in her eyes has gone. It's not about weight, you can be happy at any size. You can be sexy at any size! She's not suddenly lost the ability to be attractive because she's put on a few pounds. She can say she's happy all she wants but she can't hide it in her overall appearance. She needs to either actually learn to love herself, or lose the weight 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s probably hard to feel sexy when her husband never calls her sexy and calls her cute instead. I’m sure he never says or said like she’s sexy in outfits or gorgeous etc but child/platonic niceness like cute or pretty. His mannerisms do not come across as a straight guy 😂

So o guess she probably has lost the feeling of being sexy as her husband only ever calls her cute 😬

Reactions: 12
It’s probably hard to feel sexy when her husband never calls her sexy and calls her cute instead. I’m sure he never says or said like she’s sexy in outfits or gorgeous etc but child/platonic niceness like cute or pretty. His mannerisms do not come across as a straight guy 😂

So o guess she probably has lost the feeling of being sexy as her husband only ever calls her cute 😬
James doesn’t find her attractive he treats her like his friend. It’s SO obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she's been reporting the comments calling her out for not being comfortable as the one on the latest Tiktok is gone now

• Wow
Got blocked for calling her out on her bullshit 🤣🤣
The fact that I got blocked shows I got under her skin. She knows she’s not happy or comfortable but she’d rather delete comments or block people than face the truth. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her body. Hell I’m built the same as her but the fact that she posts about it non stop, shows she’s trying to convince herself and others that’s completely happy.

Reactions: 20
The fact that I got blocked shows I got under her skin. She knows she’s not happy or comfortable but she’d rather delete comments or block people than face the truth. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her body. Hell I’m built the same as her but the fact that she posts about it non stop, shows she’s trying to convince herself and others that’s completely happy.
Can you imagine if in any other industry you just ignored your critics or constructive criticism?

Influencers go on and on about it being a job like anything other with stresses and project deadlines, but they don’t do the prep work or wash-up sessions afterwards. No lessons learned, no reflections on what worked and what could be improved next time.

It all just gets labelled as hate and then more of the same drivel.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Right well it doesn’t look like they are going to Elle and Connors wedding I wonder if they were invited and turned it down or whether they genuinely haven’t spoken since the whole blow up

Right well it doesn’t look like they are going to Elle and Connors wedding I wonder if they were invited and turned it down or whether they genuinely haven’t spoken since the whole blow up
If I was Elle, I wouldn't invite Carys. I by no means think Elle's tweets were OK in any sense, but if Carys was her real friend she would've reached out and spoken to her privately about it rather than unfollowing her and posting a statement. Her friendship was for her influencing gain only and that incident proved it. Elle and Connor have both unfollowed James and Carys since their return as well.

Reactions: 32
If I was Elle, I wouldn't invite Carys. I by no means think Elle's tweets were OK in any sense, but if Carys was her real friend she would've reached out and spoken to her privately about it rather than unfollowing her and posting a statement. Her friendship was for her influencing gain only and that incident proved it. Elle and Connor have both unfollowed James and Carys since their return as well.
I think a lot of Cary’s current woes have been bought on by Elle’s return and her weight loss while she was ‘offline’ - they were always frenemies anyway

Reactions: 28
I think a lot of Cary’s current woes have been bought on by Elle’s return and her weight loss while she was ‘offline’ - they were always frenemies anyway
You could see the resentment in Cary’s eyes when she found out Elle was pregnant as Carys wanted it to be all about her pregnancy that was the moment Cary’s really thought she might have one up on Elle so for Elle to then announce her pregnancy I bet that stung for Carys!

Reactions: 15
If Cary’s takes this time off to lose weight it would be good for her but also would be obvious it’s partly cause if Ell. If she user at the wedding I’m gonna howl lol imagine

Reactions: 4
I have a theory. The secret project might be an ebook/guide or something about self love etc....
Firstly, they're not travelling anywhere to see samples if it was homewear and secondly they're on their laptops all the time which indicates maybe writing or excessive communication with someone who is writing and reviewing? She's done fitness guides that did so well so maybe now she's going to do a body positive guide seeing as that's all she harps on about too? Perhaps laying the ground work for it? I can't fathom a homewear KuhLeKShUn tbh

Reactions: 14
I have a theory. The secret project might be an ebook/guide or something about self love etc....
Firstly, they're not travelling anywhere to see samples if it was homewear and secondly they're on their laptops all the time which indicates maybe writing or excessive communication with someone who is writing and reviewing? She's done fitness guides that did so well so maybe now she's going to do a body positive guide seeing as that's all she harps on about too? Perhaps laying the ground work for it? I can't fathom a homewear KuhLeKShUn tbh
Oooo I think this is a good shout!! Or an app maybe.

Reactions: 5
If Cary’s takes this time off to lose weight it would be good for her but also would be obvious it’s partly cause if Ell. If she user at the wedding I’m gonna howl lol imagine
I thought she might’ve took the time to lose the weight, but from her last couple tik toks saying how ‘comfortable’ she is with her body *cough BS* I can’t see that happening now!

Reactions: 7
she said in one video they had staff lined up and they looked round a small storage space in one of her stories. They also have someone building their site.

Given the cost of living crisis, their staff are going to be twiddling their thumbs all day.

Reactions: 14
Kind of wonder what goes on in her head if she really feels the need to tell us all sweat is normal. Is her target market 12 year olds? She shows far too much boob for that to be the case.

Reactions: 25
And don’t forget Carys, you can workout without turning it into yet another preachy toxic positivity post 🙄 Give it a rest and just exercise and get on with your day like the rest of us. It’s beyond boring.
Hey carys, let’s also normalise not wedging your shorts up your butt crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.