James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Cary’s ‘take time off socials’ practically every day at this point?! It’d probably be a good idea for her to have PROPER time off, like more than a day, and do things outside of the internet.

Reactions: 22
Doesn’t Cary’s ‘take time off socials’ practically every day at this point?! It’d probably be a good idea for her to have PROPER time off, like more than a day, and do things outside of the internet.
It's really attention seeking the way she posts about having a break. Just don't post for a day, it's surely not that deep?! What she's wanting is for all the boos to flood her inbox checking in on her.

Reactions: 17
They’re taking a break until September! I wonder if they come back and they’ve both had an Elle Darby inspired transformation… or announce baby number 2!

But still posting on Instagram & tiktok apparently so just YouTube break

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They’re taking a break until September! I wonder if they come back and they’ve both had an Elle Darby inspired transformation… or announce baby number 2!

But still posting on Instagram & tiktok apparently so just YouTube break
Did they explain why? I want to know but can’t deal with sitting through their waffley video

Reactions: 11
Just taking time off YouTube makes it seem like they feel it’s just not for them anymore, but not wanting to give up the luxury of just not having a proper job.
I could completely understanding not wanting to do it after years, but it makes it so much worse for me when I’m reminded they have an editor, so it’s not even like they have the skill to make videos themselves!

I think it’s needed, they obviously need to decide what they actually want to do (fingers crossed actual work) and I think not performing in front of an audience is a step to a healthier life for Carys

Reactions: 28
Did they explain why? I want to know but can’t deal with sitting through their waffley video
Just that they’ve had criticism recently and they agree that the blogs are samey.. they have exciting things coming up which they can’t wait to share with everyone that they’ve been working on… that they’ve never taken a full break from YouTube basically.. the bit I thought was funny is that james said “we wouldn’t want to tell you guys to just not watch our videos if you comment criticism” something like that which they literally did comment back to someone on their last video!🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So 1 - they’ve been feeling they need some time off for a while
2 - they’ve got loads on in the background
3 - the last vlog got alot of criticism for being boring and repetitive. And how they’ve always received criticism online but some not horrible and not criticisms just unkind words. But others are fair and that they’ve changed too much, but some comments too like they talk about sex too much, too many q&as, they go on holiday too much and too much travelling. They went on and on about the criticisms they get 🙄

also it must kill them how different they are since they first started joint channel to now.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Maybe they’re having time off so it won’t be so obvious when they attend Elle Darbys Ibiza wedding!

• Wow
  • Haha
I think she could be pregnant which would be a factor too. Makes sense time wise if she's not long found out, she'd be about 12 weeks in September and have probably had her dating scan.

Reactions: 21
Basically they are 'busy' sorting out Carys' new home tat brand and won't be able to vlog it without revealing it and obviously don't want to vlog more boring same as usual vlogs so are coming off and will come back with the big reveal of new brand and overpriced tat that you could buy in b&m for cheaper

• Haha
Reactions: 25
these 2 have had how many holidays these year? and they need time off?
they have really been slacking in recent months with the uploads too.
my guess is that its affecting carys mental health that shes not that popular anymore and that people are starting to say they are boring etc. also their relationship has look really strained since they have had Amber. the fact that james has to tell her to get of her phone and have days of social media is very telling.
i wonder if shes hoping that their engagement will spike once they return? who knows...

I think she could be pregnant which would be a factor too. Makes sense time wise if she's not long found out, she'd be about 12 weeks in September and have probably had her dating scan.
I've thought this could potentially be a factor too. maybe wanting to be off so people won't guess it as much as its easier to pose for a quick pic for insta than to be recorded walking round etc (as in guessing she's pregnant due to her size/belly getting bigger). She had bad nausea last time and didn't her eczema flare loads in first trimester for amber.
OR she will go major hard on a workout thing while off and come back slimmer like Elle did, but claim it was stress or some bs because she cant possibly have wanted to lose weight🥴

But either way they have obviously stopped caring about their content and thinking people love them too much to give up. Hopefully they actually come back with some good content 😆

Reactions: 10
They make it sound like they’ve been working to the bone for the last 5 years and never had any time off. All they do as youtubers is talk into a camera while going about their boring day to day lives and upload it, all while taking multiple foreign holidays in a year including a month long stay in France.

I’m pretty sure the majority of the working population with their set annual leave who are genuinely working hard day in day out would love to just decide they need extended time off but that’s not how the real working world works. They have no idea how easy they have it and what a privileged position they are in.

They are so unrelatable. I hope James especially uses this time off to reevaluate his work choice and look into starting an actual career.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They make it sound like they’ve been working to the bone for the last 5 years and never had any time off. All they do as youtubers is talk into a camera while going about their boring day to day lives and upload it, all while taking multiple foreign holidays in a year including a month long stay in France.

I’m pretty sure the majority of the working population with their set annual leave who are genuinely working hard day in day out would love to just decide they need extended time off but that’s not how the real working world works. They have no idea how easy they have it and what a privileged position they are in.

They are so unrelatable. I hope James especially uses this time off to reevaluate his work choice and look into starting an actual career.
I would love to take over 2 months off work as well as all the other holidays they’ve had 😂

Reactions: 9
they don’t even edit their own videos which is the most time consuming part yet they are so busy, give me strength.

i think she’s pregnant and the first video back with be a first trimester overview and launch of the tat shop

Reactions: 21
I wish I could just take a break off work in between the 4,000 holidays I’ve already had this year. What a hard life

Reactions: 18
I agree, also her skin is flared which happened in her last pregnancy and her boobs look a lot bigger than usual to be honest!

Reactions: 7
Their content is tit and they know it is. Must be nice to just be able to take the summer "off" videoing the same thing every week.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.