James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me tell you what it is she is jealous that even a dirty racist like Elle seem to get better views than her and had lost weight and she hates that she look so haggard and a mess, and she knows this body positive crap people are seeing through it and no longer watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it could be very telling that she says she doesn't even recognise herself from 5 years ago. Think a major thing that's been making her down lately is her weight and how much she's gained in the last few years. She just needs to be honest about it, can't imagine lying and pretending to love yourself actually helps when she could just be doing stuff to change

Reactions: 22
The only reason she's going on a break is because she's hurting herself by lying to herself that she's happy with her new body. She's far from happy. She's not the same girl she was 2 3 4 year ago on YouTube and it's so painfully obvious to see.
It must be so mentally draining and I feel for her. I hope she gets the help she needs on her time away.

She'll still be on Instagram day in and day out so doesn't make sense really

Reactions: 16
Having a break from youtube then because their
content is dull and engagement dropping.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I think she's pregnant, and itl be some huge comeback and pregnancy announcement in one. We all seen the ovulation tests in her suitcase for France so they are clearly trying.

Reactions: 27
Ok so I know I said I wouldn’t watch it, but I did because I’m nosey and wanted to know what they said lol

But I actually think the “project” that they are working on in the background is their fixer upper house - they talked about this ages ago about finding a house to do up, and then haven’t mentioned it for a while, and in the video James said it’s taken longer than they thought, which can easily happen when purchasing a house and they said it would create more content and they hinted to the fact that they are already filming the process of things but they can’t share yet etc
But then it would make sense if along side that they are also making their own homewares brand and the new house they are fixing up can be like the show home for all their tat

Reactions: 21
Hey guys. I’ve had a tough day at work so I told my boss I’ll be back in September ☺ Can’t wait boo

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Ok so I know I said I wouldn’t watch it, but I did because I’m nosey and wanted to know what they said lol

But I actually think the “project” that they are working on in the background is their fixer upper house - they talked about this ages ago about finding a house to do up, and then haven’t mentioned it for a while, and in the video James said it’s taken longer than they thought, which can easily happen when purchasing a house and they said it would create more content and they hinted to the fact that they are already filming the process of things but they can’t share yet etc
But then it would make sense if along side that they are also making their own homewares brand and the new house they are fixing up can be like the show home for all their tat
exactly what it will be. Those two.

Reactions: 3

I think it is the tat shop tbf, because you don't need a warehouse when you are fixing up a house. They are looking to replace their YouTube income with setting up a business, because neither of them could be expected to work a normal job, ,Iike the rest of us. It will Definitely fail because they have no experience or unique selling point, they think it will be successful because they have always been lucky, that luck has ran out. They are stale and come up with ideas that their money can buy, but their lazy arses can not deliver on. The having a baby for content, yet not making vlogs interesting or child rearing focused. The 'move' to France, which had endless possibilities for content of showing people interesting places to visit, was just more lazy content. The home gym, which could have been used for filming keep fit after having a baby, just used for "breathing in it" wtf!!! The self love, which shows she clearly hates the way she looks, because of the pathetic narrative of loving her fat fingers, back rolls etc.

The whole problem is that Carys was the cool young teenager with a great body, because she put effort into it and was still at home with Mum and Dad, when we are young we have more energy and are just about ourselves, our bodies are different. As we age we get responsibilities and things need more effort and commitment, at her stage of life, her focus should be about others, especially when you a child. She is self obsessed and childlike. They could never do a house up, I have done this and it is hard work, they have no idea about profit in property, they are clueless and imo, they would lose money fast on that. They are wayyy too lazy to ever do this.

She got lucky because people liked teenage carys and James even luckier for just being her 'boyfriend in the back' the fame, money and easy life has gone to their heads. 100% this hiatus is because Elle has just done this, and it is clear to me her return has shook Carys badly, for obvious reasons. So them two don't even realise that their 5 minutes is over and they will just be a middle aged couple bringing up their kids in Cardiff. They are done, James needs to find a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They’re taking a break until September! I wonder if they come back and they’ve both had an Elle Darby inspired transformation… or announce baby number 2!

But still posting on Instagram & tiktok apparently so just YouTube break
Just seen the story and I literally RUN here! I thought exactly the same 😱 not baby number 2, but literally thought the words “does she want to pull an Elle Darby?”

Edit: just realised that it’s just YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Part of the “break” is probably because they are still going to Elle’s wedding and they don’t want to admit it.

Reactions: 13
pregnancy announcement & a home wear range as they mentioned a trip to Denmark or somewhere OR a sustainable fashion brand.

Reactions: 2
Ok but if it is a pregnancy thing like...why? They don't seem that into the whole baby life anyway

I feel it was very ignorant and foolish to abandon her channel and fitness guides she sold etc and all her fashion and fitness stuff to just become a boring vlog channel with her husband who is void of any personality, charisma, energy, individuality whatsoever. She could make such a comeback with getting back into fitness, mental health (not complaining about being anxious and this "be kind to yourself" crap but REAL advice) and fashion and creative videos. Otherwise she's like everyone else. Influencers usually sell themselves as having an accessible but also somewhat unattainable lifestyle that others admire or aspire to have that's just the way it is. She no longer has this in any way except for perhaps money. Otherwise literally everyone I know has a more exciting life than her.....now she's gone from having the respect as an athlete from fellow professionals in her field, the adoration of thousands upon thousands to a load of middle aged women in her video comments like "aww I'm a grandma love to watch your family vids as I do my laundry "

Edit- I think more people care about getting healthy and in shape after pregnancy again rather than not?? So would have a much bigger appel

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
pregnancy announcement & a home wear range as they mentioned a trip to Denmark or somewhere OR a sustainable fashion brand.
She has no idea what sustainable means even if it was slapped in her face so no I am sure it won't be a suistanable fashion line

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She says she’s taking a breaking but she’ll spam Instagram stories
I’ll save you having to click on here stories. They’ll all be 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely think there will be a pregnancy announcement coming with their return 👶🏻 Gives Carys time for sickness in the first trimester without having to explain why she feels unwell or have speculation on their videos again

Reactions: 12
Definitely think there will be a pregnancy announcement coming with their return 👶🏻 Gives Carys time for sickness in the first trimester without having to explain why she feels unwell or have speculation on their videos again
exactly. and if they potentially have bought a fixer upper (last we heard on that was them putting an offer on a house, never said anything on if it was successful etc) and starting a new homeware business. that would be a lot of work compared to what they are used to, added with tiredness and sickness from pregnancy, would be a lot for Carys

Reactions: 5
I think it's the house doer upper and also their homeware brand in terms of the content they're talking about. And I think when they come back it'll either be a pregnancy announcement or she'll have lost about 2 stone! One or the other 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.