James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is NO WAY this woman is wearing size 12 jeans.

View attachment 1325121
It’s laughable honestly. I am in between a 10 and a 12 and the jeans I wear most are a 12, my body is legit the size of one of her thighs. Luckily I’m old and wise enough to know that she’s lying. However it could be really damaging to anyone one young, impressionable or already feeling self conscious to look at her and think ‘is that what my size 12 body looks like?!’ Not that there’s anything wrong with her size.. but it’s certainly not a 12.

Reactions: 14
It’s laughable honestly. I am in between a 10 and a 12 and the jeans I wear most are a 12, my body is legit the size of one of her thighs. Luckily I’m old and wise enough to know that she’s lying. However it could be really damaging to anyone one young, impressionable or already feeling self conscious to look at her and think ‘is that what my size 12 body looks like?!’ Not that there’s anything wrong with her size.. but it’s certainly not a 12.
I'm between a 12-14, 5'1" tall so smaller than her plus I carry a lot of weight on my thighs. Oh I'm pregnant and swollen too... and my thighs STILL aren't the size of hers. It defies physics for her to be fitting in a size 12 😅

Reactions: 10
I never really understood size 12, 14 etc, so I looked it up and now I understand what these sizes are in EU size, I can't stop laughing! NO WAY she is that size unless the material is extremely stretchy! I mean I'm a UK size 14 and my legs are slimmer than hers 😅😂

No way Nayla is 18-20 either...

Reactions: 11
I’m 5’3 and wear a 10-12 I’ve always had bigger thighs and a bum and im nowhere near her size. She definitely lying then makes me question if I do actually look her size but just don’t see it 🤣

Reactions: 8
B14E9E04-0C68-452A-8D46-0A7B45E7BFD2.png
“I’m not sure if it’s an ad because I don’t understand my job and people are reporting me and I’m getting shadow banned because engagement is at an all time low so ad i guess….” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
James and Carys #23. Carys is 'obsessed' but her real life's just a mess.

• Heart
The irony of her friend studying CBT and Cary’s being an absolute melt of a mother. Maybe they’re friends as an experiment or research subject for her dissertation 🤪

• Haha
So basically she’s a sz 16/18
Sz 38 GG
Sz 5 shoes
Why does everything have to be true to sz but she’s clearly not being true to sz

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1325745“I’m not sure if it’s an ad because I don’t understand my job and people are reporting me and I’m getting shadow banned because engagement is at an all time low so ad i guess….” 🙄
I thought she was OBSESSED with Birkenstock’s? 🤔 worn them for about a week and we’ve never seen them again. Is it cause they didn’t want to sponsor you Carys and didn’t send you any freebies 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same, I am generally a size 10/12, nearer a 12 currently as I've put on a few pounds but does depend on the fit of the jeans and stretch etc but I don't believe she gets in a 12 in most things, unless they are insanely stretchy!! And I don't believe they re comfy when she is wearing them! I feel like my thighs and backside are way smaller than hers and I struggle with a size 12 sometimes if there is no stretch to the denim!

Reactions: 6
I didn’t really think you’d be right, but do they want to sell things themselves? Home accessories not directly from ITS? Or something else?

89E17076-7C94-4C10-95AA-A4905A01DCD6.jpeg

Reactions: 5
But Carys has no flair or individuality for interiors?! She just gets whatever Cox & Cox or Neptune rip off homesense has in. It’s not like she sources her interiors from independent creators and has a real eye for detail and style.

Seems She’s buying a job lot in from Asia to flog to her ‘fans’. Is it a lack of respect for her followers that it’s just a constant stream of low effort ways to get them to part with their cash while giving nothing back in the form of engaging content?

Or is is absolute arrogance that she, with no training or experience (where people will study and work for years to be in a position to collate their own collection) and just a lot of time and money has the eye for this?

I could understand it from someone with good home content but weeks of ‘which shade of beige?’, employing interior and garden designers, paying for painters and carpenters, bad/no value home Reno decisions, ‘I miss my vases and fairy lights’ does not make her a wisdom on interior decor 🤯🤯

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.