James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m dead 🤣🤣 so in her birthday vlog when she was making the icing cake figurines, she referenced how we all “know her so well” and how she loves her fans because they gave her a list of things to make out of icing right. Now I remember how someone posted on here that list of basically “tit Cary’s goes on and on about” and it was like wooden chopping boards and sex etc 🤣. She was clearly referencing that, THINKING we meant it in a nice way 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know their heights? Only I know people of all different heights that are around a 12-14 and they all look drastically different. Usually the shorter you are, the wider you look!
no idea for Nayla, but Carys says she 5ft4 I think

Omg I’m dead 🤣🤣 so in her birthday vlog when she was making the icing cake figurines, she referenced how we all “know her so well” and how she loves her fans because they gave her a list of things to make out of icing right. Now I remember how someone posted on here that list of basically “tit Cary’s goes on and on about” and it was like wooden chopping boards and sex etc 🤣. She was clearly referencing that, THINKING we meant it in a nice way 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She was referencing the questions she did on instagram where she asked for people to give suggestions in the comment box.

I’ve noticed she seems to be posting pictures of Amber in her pram actually strapped in. HI CARYS BOO 👋🏻

• Haha
Plus if you look at Nayla's feed half her clothes are cutting her in half. So she might be wearing a 18-20 but that's not her size
I just did and omg the girl squeezes herself into her 3-sizes-too-small clothes as much as Carys does 😂 looks like she will burst out of them if she breathes out... body positivity my ass, she is clearly lying about her size, just like Carys!

Also... how positive is Nayla going to be when she gets diagnosed with diabetes or any other complications? You can pretend that 'bodies come in all shapes and sizes' as much as you want, but facts don't care about feelings and promoting obesity won't protect you against the consequences of it. Her weight is a major health risk, whether she accepts that or not.

If she doesn't cut the crap and change her lifestyle, she's in for a future of diabetes and heart disease - no matter how much she 'loves' her body, it's very unhealthy.

Same goes for Carys - if she keeps eating this way (the constant sugary drinks, large amounts of pasta, chocolates and mukbangs) she will keep putting on weight and go down the same road.

Reactions: 22
She was referencing the questions she did on instagram where she asked for people to give suggestions in the comment box.
Yeah and all the things people said were the same as what was posted in here. The person who wrote that list in here obviously wrote it on her instagram comments too lol

Reactions: 2
Yeah and all the things people said were the same as what was posted in here. The person who wrote that list in here obviously wrote it on her instagram comments too lol
Difference is on here, we talk about her ‘obsessed’ list to take the piss out of her because it’s so mundane and boring. And the people who follow her and message her on Instagram are talking about the things that remind them of her in a ‘flattering’ way. The list of things are the same.
It’s just that people who message her are thinking she’s amazing and so ✨unique✨ for all her obsessions. They are just as small minded and delusional as her.

Wonder if soon we will see an aesthetic bog brush that James has bought her to help her get excited about cleaning the bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When brushing her childs teeth gives carys anxiety and makes her sooooo stressed 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 Poor thing! I wonder when they‘ll get a 24/7 nanny and maid to do all their chores
she does know this is normal right? every child
does this. she stresses me out with how much she gets stressed over the smallest things!

Reactions: 33
I think it's completely fine to reach out and ask for advice from other mums, even with something that seems trivial like brushing teeth- parents share this kind of info all the time. Carys doing it on IG is annoying because:
1-clearly she has no "mum friends". She has mum hair and mum style, but no mum friends. She posted a few pics a while back of mum friends, but they've never been seen again. Ask them? She obviously never takes Amber to play groups because it's what you do, sit around talking about the issues you're having and sharing the things you do- like suggesting those special baby toothbrushes with fun characters etc.
2- she pulls that face and declares everything so stressful it's a wonder she's made it this far in life and you just want someone to shake some sense into her. It's not healthy for her or Amber.
3- GOOGLE IT BOO

Reactions: 21
she does know this is normal right? every child
does this. she stresses me out with how much she gets stressed over the smallest things!
Can't wait til Amber is an older toddler and refuses to cooperate with EVERYTHING 😬🤣 get dressed? Nope. Eat your dinner? Nope. Have a bath? Scream-fest. Have your bum wiped after a poo?! Heck no. Sit in the car seat? Her back will be as rigid as steel beams 🤣 Chaos.

Reactions: 30
Can't wait til Amber is an older toddler and refuses to cooperate with EVERYTHING 😬🤣 get dressed? Nope. Eat your dinner? Nope. Have a bath? Scream-fest. Have your bum wiped after a poo?! Heck no. Sit in the car seat? Her back will be as rigid as steel beams 🤣 Chaos.
It’ll be James dealing with all of that as it would be just way too much for Carys. Meanwhile she’ll be downstairs doing arts and crafts or rearranging her chopping board collection to “de-stress” 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think they should wait 6 months then decide if they’re ready to add another baby to the family so soon, deciding to try for a baby when your baby’s 1 when you get stressed at everything they do, probably isn’t a great idea😂

Reactions: 23
Ohhh can’t wait for the «i will NOT change diapers» phase! 😂 Battling against you while poop gets smeared everywhere 😂

Not wanting to brush teeth is as normal as the teeth coming out, how can she be so stressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.