James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand how she's a size 12. The advice for the jeans is to size down? I dont like to pick on her size, many of us struggle with weight but it baffles me how shes so "body confident" but says shes smaller than she is? I've looked on the ITS size chart.. measured myself 😂. I'm a size 12... On the measurement chart for ITS I come back as a 10 but then I size down so I'm a size 8?

Reactions: 7
my first thought with that homeware poll was ITS home.
no bloody clue what she wants a warehouse for now though🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
But Carys has no flair or individuality for interiors?! She just gets whatever Cox & Cox or Neptune rip off homesense has in. It’s not like she sources her interiors from independent creators and has a real eye for detail and style.

Seems She’s buying a job lot in from Asia to flog to her ‘fans’. Is it a lack of respect for her followers that it’s just a constant stream of low effort ways to get them to part with their cash while giving nothing back in the form of engaging content?

Or is is absolute arrogance that she, with no training or experience (where people will study and work for years to be in a position to collate their own collection) and just a lot of time and money has the eye for this?

I could understand it from someone with good home content but weeks of ‘which shade of beige?’, employing interior and garden designers, paying for painters and carpenters, bad/no value home Reno decisions, ‘I miss my vases and fairy lights’ does not make her a wisdom on interior decor 🤯🤯
I use Alibaba quite a bit. All the nude candles are so cheap compared to the prices they sell for.

Reactions: 3
"our bedroom transformation"

Drippy influencer talk for "we are decorating our bedroom"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she so dramatic “getting ready for our bedroom transformation” few stories later… “we’re only having the carpet redone”🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why not put in a nice wooden floor? I am not from the uk so I really can't understand their carpet obsession when you could have nice wooden floors which are easy to clean

Reactions: 8
Why not put in a nice wooden floor? I am not from the uk so I really can't understand their carpet obsession when you could have nice wooden floors which are easy to clean
Our houses get really cold in winter and super hot in summer. Plus with energy costs sky rocketing here, carpet makes sense.

All of my downstairs is hard floor as I agree it's easier to clean. But upstairs is carpet.

In the U.K. we tend to have carpet in our living rooms and bedrooms because it’s cold the majority of the year!

In the U.K. we tend to have carpet in our living rooms and bedrooms because it’s cold the majority of the year!
Really somewhat of a weird argument seeing as there are *several* countries north of England/UK and/or at the same latitude and/or same climate (just across the canal…) that in no way have this thing for carpet floors. Tbh I feel it’s more a cultural heritage thing, than a need. Why do we not see it in Iceland? In Finland? On the faroe islands? In the Netherlands (at least not in new houses)?

Reactions: 6
Is it normal to get new carpets every 3 years or so? I'm sure they got new carpets when they moved into that house 🤔

I dont understand how she's a size 12. The advice for the jeans is to size down? I dont like to pick on her size, many of us struggle with weight but it baffles me how shes so "body confident" but says shes smaller than she is? I've looked on the ITS size chart.. measured myself 😂. I'm a size 12... On the measurement chart for ITS I come back as a 10 but then I size down so I'm a size 8?
Her recent tiktok she said she’s a 14.. girl needs to make up her mind 😂

Really somewhat of a weird argument seeing as there are *several* countries north of England/UK and/or at the same latitude and/or same climate (just across the canal…) that in no way have this thing for carpet floors. Tbh I feel it’s more a cultural heritage thing, than a need. Why do we not see it in Iceland? In Finland? On the faroe islands? In the Netherlands (at least not in new houses)?
Agree... winters are cold here in the Netherlands too and carpet floors here really old fashioned... we got them in 2 rooms upstairs but we got an old house and we're planning on replacing them with a wooden floor once we have the budget.

Also lmao at the 'breakfast baguettes'... Carys hun it's a hotdog and if you keep eating like this, sooner or later you'll have to admit you are really not a size 12...

Yeah true! We’re just odd bunch over here in the U.K. I guess 🤣 maybe it is more of a cultural thing. More people are starting to have wooden floors in living rooms these days. But I would say the majority still have carpets, especially in bedrooms.

But we don’t replace them every 3 years due to dog hair haha!

“We hoover all the time” aka James hoovers all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“We hoover all the time” aka James hoovers all the time.
What do you mean? Did you miss the story she posted about James buying her roller skates to make hoovering more fun for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.