Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juststopit

VIP Member
If my husband bought me a fancy basket to try to encourage me to do laundry I'd tell him to shove it up his arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Does she ever wear knickers? My God who does this, especially with tight fitting clothes on? Yuk, sweaty crotch and she admits she pisses herself. I am starting to think this woman needs sectioning. Her world is just about her , her flaps her baps and jeans up her snatch!
I know it’s early but this HAS to be the next thread title !!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Corona

VIP Member
"Be together and chat" - the couple that literally takes playing cards to a restaurant because they have nothing to talk about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

y0ud0y0ub00

61DD94CF-F22A-4AB1-B393-ACF2E07A6D39.png

It makes me so sad that she’s stood there filming the rain whilst her daughter is talking herself to sleep. My son is almost 1 & I still cuddle him to sleep every night. I’m back at work & I miss him so much on the days I’m working, I couldn’t imagine just leaving him in his cot to go to sleep by himself. Yeah, maybe I’m making a rod for my own back, but he’s only little once. Soon he won’t need me as much, but whilst I can, I’m soaking in all the cuddles I can get. This lazy pair don’t even work & have never cuddled Amber to sleep. That poor poor girl is going to have some issues when she’s older if they aren’t careful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

#notanadad

VIP Member
Couldn't face the day yet?? Couldn't face the day??? I'm sorry that's so offensive. I remember in the first lockdown, I had an 18 month old, a 2 week old and my husband was out at work at 5am everyday as a key worker. Some days my eldest would wake at 5.30 and I used to think "I can't face the day alone stuck in this house" (which was mid-renovation). Even though it was really tough I used to have to have a word with myself and think no, you're actually so lucky you have two healthy children and a roof above your head, pull it together. But for her to be in France, on her jollies, with her husband, in-laws and her baby and "not be ready to face the day" cus her baby woke at 5.30? Fuck off Carys that's me unfollowing now 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 55

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
James even mentioned that he’d bought some banners and stuff from home for Carys’ birthday but of course Carys just steamrollered over anything he might do for her.
I actually feel a bit sorry for James. His wife has turned into an insecure attention seeking narcissist with a 12 year old mentality.

I wonder what arguments go on behind closed doors or what resentment is bubbling away when they're not filming. It sounds/looks like he's starting to get a bit bored by her self-absorbed shit 24/7.

Surely he must see the views and numbers going down and make the correct assumption that whatever angle Carys is trying to force on their joint channel & her IG isn't helping (that said, their vlogs are drier than a Nun's Chuff). Viewers are bored of the same shite day in day out. 'Sensible' James just seems to go along for the ride... they can't maintain this forever. He must love the attention as much as her, but get a job or set up a business yourself James. Do something worthwhile for your families future whilst Carys creates stale cakes, puts her hair in space buns and takes photos of her arse for Reddit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 52

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
People may not agree with me but I don't care I'm gonna say it anyway, James is camper than Christmas and it's only a matter of time before he tap dances his way out of that closet, belting out a bit of Shirley Bassey 😳

I have a lot of gay male friends (including a bitchy bestie) and I can tell you now, he looks at my big tits and speaks about them exactly the same way James looks at Carys 🥴 I would put money on there being not a lot of sex going on in that house for a very obvious reason

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well I hate to burst her bubble, but other than "Dangerous_Delay_1514" her Reddit is pretty dead 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would knock my confidence more than anything tbh. She already knows her brother-husband who posts on there fancies her... there aren't a lot of others who do 😂
I've said on here before, she can literally be bouncing her massive tits in his face, flashing her fanny and shaking her arse at him and James looks on at her as if he's watching an episode of Country File or Songs Of Praise. It's the weirdest marriage between a young couple I've ever seen in my life 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Corona

VIP Member
She takes 24H off social media, and the second thing she posts is this flaming pile of dogshit. She has 100% lost it.

View attachment 1284972

Also they went to a McDonalds. While living in a villa on the french riviera. Sorry but how distastefull, wastefull and lazy can you get? I am lazy myself, but I’m not posting it in social media and I’m not an influencer.
"stare at it, touch it, embrace it"

WTF HAHAHAHAHHAHA 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

littlepup

VIP Member
Is she drunk or trolling?
Carys’ guide to self love. Find something negative you hate, point it out, say you love it.
She utterly misses the point, you just don’t talk about it! She is very immature poor girl.

27CF6547-7FDC-4FC6-9262-50976B9A4263.jpeg

Reddit are going to love that. Put your tits away FFS
The irony of saying you took time off… while doing bloody bath time, a private, potentially dangerous time that of any time should be the one that most requires your full attention 🤦🏼‍♀️
‘Here I am on my phone while Amber is naked in a potential drowning situ to remind you to get off your phone 🤍💫✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43