James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time everyone! New title courtesy of @Bobby Orange

If anyone would like to recap, be my guest boo.

And of course we have a rolling list of things Carys is currently obsessed with thanks to @Nanabananaramagirl

Things Carys is

šŸ„²āœØšŸ„ŗOBSESSEDšŸ„ŗāœØšŸ„²

with:
- White nails
- Hoops earrings
- Crocodile hair clip
- Wooden chopping boards
- Her stomach fat
- How her fingers have got fatter
- Fairy lights
- Embroidery once upon a time
- Toast
- Her MUM hair
- Treasure baskets
- James
- Her saggy spaniel ears
- Eucalyptus
- Paint samples
- Glass mugs with hearts on them
- Cycling shorts
- Platform trainers
- Every bit of gifted clothing for Amber
- White tea light houses
- Glass jars
- Space buns
- Her fake ponytail
- Putting two pieces of hair down at the front
- Her crappy radiator cover
- Her unsafe stair gate
- French woodā€¦..
- Anything she gets paid to rep
- Birkenstocks
- The outside of Tesco in Somerset
- Vases
- Tulips
- Mini eggs
- Mum friends
- Leggings up her arse crack
- Body shaped candles
- Watching Amber play by herself
- Cardigans
- The šŸ„ŗ emoji
- Comfy hair clip
- Squeeze upside down fairy liquid
- The tree you can see from the huge kitchen windowā€¦. Oh wait
- Her toes which she says are her favourite body part
- Velcro fruit and veg
- Soft and stretchy clothes
- Her ITS collection boo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I guess a recap of the previous thread would be that they are currently on holiday in France for a month but are acting like they have gone to live there.
their trip is the least French trip ever. Diet mainly consisting of pizza or tuna pasta.
they havenā€™t done any site seeing-Carys stays in the villa while James takes mila for a walk.
Amber is left to amuse herself with her Elmo toy and is continually left out of anything Caryā€™s does.
carys is setting up her own birthday display and even making her own cake, when Amber is asleep of course because who wouldnā€™t want their daughter to join in?
oh and mila has a sunbathing ā€˜routineā€™.
thereā€™s probably loads more boring updates I just canā€™t be bothered to type anymore šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 25
Doing a bit of reminiscing and some one the really early comments on the first J&C thread https://tattle.life/threads/james-and-carys-busybee-carys.2449/page-2 had me howling.

ā€œGood with numbersā€ - indeed they must be to have dropped out of maths at uni and to afford at villa for a month at 26
ā€œWhat does a James do all dayā€ - everything now whilst Carys plays with her chopping boards
ā€œFitness content drying upā€ - happened well before the house move and babyā€
ā€œPrivacy concerns about showing their houseā€ - just snowballed from there really

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread time everyone! New title courtesy of @Bobby Orange

If anyone would like to recap, be my guest boo.

And of course we have a rolling list of things Carys is currently obsessed with thanks to @Nanabananaramagirl

Things Carys is

šŸ„²āœØšŸ„ŗOBSESSEDšŸ„ŗāœØšŸ„²

with:
- White nails
- Hoops earrings
- Crocodile hair clip
- Wooden chopping boards
- Her stomach fat
- How her fingers have got fatter
- Fairy lights
- Embroidery once upon a time
- Toast
- Her MUM hair
- Treasure baskets
- James
- Her saggy spaniel ears
- Eucalyptus
- Paint samples
- Glass mugs with hearts on them
- Cycling shorts
- Platform trainers
- Every bit of gifted clothing for Amber
- White tea light houses
- Glass jars
- Space buns
- Her fake ponytail
- Putting two pieces of hair down at the front
- Her crappy radiator cover
- Her unsafe stair gate
- French woodā€¦..
- Anything she gets paid to rep
- Birkenstocks
- The outside of Tesco in Somerset
- Vases
- Tulips
- Mini eggs
- Mum friends
- Leggings up her arse crack
- Body shaped candles
- Watching Amber play by herself
- Cardigans
- The šŸ„ŗ emoji
- Comfy hair clip
- Squeeze upside down fairy liquid
- The tree you can see from the huge kitchen windowā€¦. Oh wait
- Her toes which she says are her favourite body part
- Velcro fruit and veg
- Soft and stretchy clothes
- Her ITS collection boo
Donā€™t forget her finger size!

Reactions: 3
I guess a recap of the previous thread would be that they are currently on holiday in France for a month but are acting like they have gone to live there.
their trip is the least French trip ever. Diet mainly consisting of pizza or tuna pasta.
they havenā€™t done any site seeing-Carys stays in the villa while James takes mila for a walk.
Amber is left to amuse herself with her Elmo toy and is continually left out of anything Caryā€™s does.
carys is setting up her own birthday display and even making her own cake, when Amber is asleep of course because who wouldnā€™t want their daughter to join in?
oh and mila has a sunbathing ā€˜routineā€™.
thereā€™s probably loads more boring updates I just canā€™t be bothered to type anymore šŸ˜Š
And they are trying for Baby no. 2 (preseed lube and ovulation test spotted šŸ¤”) while Amber is keeping herself busy with no toys - i mean treasure baskets.
James might be playing wordle on his smartphone while cary spreading her legs, he looks tired of her and her body positive rambling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain the Reddit references please? I donā€™t get it, does she post nudes on Reddit? šŸ«£

Can someone explain the Reddit references please? I donā€™t get it, does she post nudes on Reddit? šŸ«£
There has been a Reddit thread on her for years perving over her. At some point she became aware of it and now plays up to it for attention. Doing things like bending over in a wide neck t-shirt with no bra on in a vlog revealing her entire breasts, squashing them together in pictures, hiking her leggings and shorts up for pictures to show her bum off. Tucking clothes in unnaturally to show her bum off too. General attention seeking knowing it will be posted by some pervert on the Reddit which in turn gives her a confidence boost. There are even edits of her where they have made her appear entirely naked for their enjoyment.

There are pictures of her breastfeeding Amber on there too. She knows this as there have been comments left on her socials warning her perverts are getting off to photos of her feeding her baby. She doesn't care. She reads here too so knows for sure. She is purposefully including her child in content intended to give these men and probably herself sexual gratification.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
There has been a Reddit thread on her for years perving over her. At some point she became aware of it and now plays up to it for attention. Doing things like bending over in a wide neck t-shirt with no bra on in a vlog revealing her entire breasts, squashing them together in pictures, hiking her leggings and shorts up for pictures to show her bum off. Tucking clothes in unnaturally to show her bum off too. General attention seeking knowing it will be posted by some pervert on the Reddit which in turn gives her a confidence boost. There are even edits of her where they have made her appear entirely naked for their enjoyment.

There are pictures of her breastfeeding Amber on there too. She knows this as there have been comments left on her socials warning her perverts are getting off to photos of her feeding her baby. She doesn't care. She reads here too so knows for sure. She is purposefully including her child in content intended to give these men and probably herself sexual gratification.
Sheā€™s disgusting for putting Amber out there when she knows this sort of thing is going on šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 21
i wonder if Carys has some health thing going on? her neck looked really puffy in the vlog

i wonder if Carys has some health thing going on? her neck looked really puffy in the vlog
she had thyroid problems after birth (family history of them anyway), which she only ever mentioned when it aided her losing some weight. could be that flaring up again, she's not mentioned it in a while

Just to add to this about the comments being left on her socials. If you post on any of her socials letting her know that her photos are being used on Reddit, even if they are nice friendly messages they delete your message. So they are aware of the messages and actively delete them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

šŸ˜® Carys ā€˜sit on my face ā€˜ WhittakeršŸ«£ I didnā€™t know about any of this, Iā€™m shocked
88E19707-8988-4698-952B-01EFD0436811.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The actual f is those puke-cakes? Are they supposed to be inspirational? Ugh. (from the vlog)

Also Ā«so Amber is teething 1, 2, 3 - sheā€™s got another one coming through at the top at rhe moment ANYWAYS THIS SHORTS IS FROM GYMSHARK GUUUUYS and these FILA SHOES SAME AS YESTERDAY. Donā€™t forget my SOCKS FROM GYMSHARK - loving the France outfits!!!Ā» šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® The actual empathetic duck is that? All the while, Amber is being described as having a fever but has to sit on the floor while mum shows her butt off in the mirror. I sense real sadness from this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Have they done anything interesting in the vlog? Anything more than what Carys has put on instagram (ie. Nothing)? Are they literally in France to just sit in the villa?

Reactions: 6
Have they done anything interesting in the vlog? Anything more than what Carys has put on instagram (ie. Nothing)? Are they literally in France to just sit in the villa?
Went good shopping - which we didnā€™t see any of , went for pizza, went for a dog walk , James went for a run, Carys laid on the sofa in her pjs. Went out on one day trip and moaned it was so stressful and she canā€™t deal with city life . So no basically the same if not more boring than in wales

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Given many of the captions are written how she speaks, I strongly suspect she is posting herself.

Went good shopping - which we didnā€™t see any of , went for pizza, went for a dog walk , James went for a run, Carys laid on the sofa in her pjs. Went out on one day trip and moaned it was so stressful and she canā€™t deal with city life . So no basically the same if not more boring than in wales
I just donā€™t understand why they went? Is there going to be a load of work done on the house when they return? Surely itā€™s not an elaborate cover for attending EDLā€™s wedding? It just doesnā€™t make sense. Unless they got such a good rate for the month it was as cheap as a few weeks but I canā€™t see it.

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s in for a massive shock to the system if she has another baby. A hungry newborn crying and a toddler that wants to get into everything and has tantrums šŸ˜‚ she wonā€™t be able to leave the house until ambers at school.

Also that floor outside must be pretty hot for Amber to be bum shuffling along in with bare legs

Reactions: 26
Are we assuming she's flown some friends out for her birthday? Does she think they'll want to pose around the villa with some balloons and then fly back? Surely these friends will want to make the most of their trip and get out and explore?

Reactions: 18
Sorry just shows how boring they are that she managed to spend 5 mins talking about how cute the French ants are šŸ˜‚

Crays you are in a beautiful area so get out and explore! Go to the markets, explore some of the history in the area or go to the bloody beach. I donā€™t think spending a month in a villa is what your friends meant when they said you should travel before Amber is in school.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice Ambers feet in the vlog, her right foot is entirely turned outwards, like 3 o clock! Surely that canā€™t be right, it looks like she canā€™t face it forwards when sheā€™s waking :/
These images donā€™t make it look half as bad as it does on the video, on the actual vlog it just looks really uncomfortable and weird to me

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.