James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a snob but I can't understand how an adult actually eats McDonald's for Lunch or dinner? Personally I think it's tit and I only eat it when drunk😂 like there are soooo much delicious food and nice restaurants in the world and they LOVE McDonald's and eat it just for the taste?
They’re not adventurous with food at all. They eat the same things over and over even when abroad. They eat McD/Costa/Starbucks so much they must crave the sugar, fat and salt in it. If they were even to eat a salad, I’m sure they wouldn’t feel satisfied, as to them, what they’ve trained their bodies to react to as a full meal is fast food, instant gratification.

They consume what they know and it’s boring and unhealthy, which is why the only “healthy” things they can come up with for Amber to eat are *something* on toast or those pouches.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How far does she wanna shove that bikini up her arse 🤮
Hope Nayla didn't want it back after this 🤢
Also is it just me that thinks it's weird to borrow someone's bikini? Surely it's like wearing your friends pants after they've worn them?
I *definitely* wouldn't want to share a bikini with Carys 😏 (or shorts or leggings or jeans tbf after seeing where they go 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hope Nayla didn't want it back after this 🤢
Also is it just me that thinks it's weird to borrow someone's bikini? Surely it's like wearing your friends pants after they've worn them?
I *definitely* wouldn't want to share a bikini with Carys 😏 (or shorts or leggings or jeans tbf after seeing where they go 🤣)
why was she using Naylas anyway when it’s her that’s on the month long living in France, pretty sure she had about 5 of her own hanging off the door so why wear someone else’s and I’m sorry but Nayla in that white bikini is just a massive NO NO, just resembles an adult friggin nappy .

what’s the betting a “ wooden rustic looking chopping board “ to chop up your avocado 🥑 on is top of her new range ( OBSESSED by Cawhiss home ware ) at a fabulous price of £36.99 .

Reactions: 12
why was she using Naylas anyway when it’s her that’s on the month long living in France, pretty sure she had about 5 of her own hanging off the door so why wear someone else’s and I’m sorry but Nayla in that white bikini is just a massive NO NO, just resembles an adult friggin nappy .

what’s the betting a “ wooden rustic looking chopping board “ to chop up your avocado 🥑 on is top of her new range ( OBSESSED by Cawhiss home ware ) at a fabulous price of £36.99 .
I thought the same thing about the adult diaper. I actually screenshot it to post here then decided it wasn't fair but I obviously wasn’t alone.
I applaud her confidence but this isn’t a good look to me.
I can’t understand how Cary’s can claim to be a 12/14 that can share clothes with 18/20.
8F7E7B3D-33EA-4B85-9BBA-BAC66F85C22F.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Call me a snob but I can't understand how an adult actually eats McDonald's for Lunch or dinner? Personally I think it's tit and I only eat it when drunk😂 like there are soooo much delicious food and nice restaurants in the world and they LOVE McDonald's and eat it just for the taste?
can you honestly call Carys and James adults?!

I thought the same thing about the adult diaper. I actually screenshot it to post here then decided it wasn't fair but I obviously wasn’t alone.
I can’t understand how Cary’s can claim to be a 12/14 that can share clothes with 18/20.
View attachment 1321460
The most striking thing to me here is how tiny her head looks in comparison to her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1321460
Well I think for a start Nayla also lies about her size

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1321460
There's no way she's an 18/20 either 🤣

From their 'returning to the UK vlog' - I've realised how very little Carys does. Every few minutes Carys said 'James has gone to take Mila for a walk'; James has gone to take Mila on the grass'; 'James has gone to get dog food out of car': James has gone to get us some coffees'; James has gone to check into the hotel'; James has gone to the shop for food; 'James has gone to the shop for chocolate'; 'James is just checking us out of the hotel'; 'james has been driving for 8 hours' ......and it went on and on multiple times.....Would Carys actually function without James? She is so dependent on him - it's unhealthy!

Carys, you're missing out on a trick - why not get James to stick a brush up his arse and get him to sweep the floor at the same time!

There's no way she's an 18/20 either 🤣
'Youpenga' (Candy Dean) is a 24 - 26 and she is much slimmer than Nayla

Reactions: 37
I bought some size 20 granny knickers for post c-section and they still fit me (if a bit baggy) at size 10-12 and it did make me wonder how actual size 20s fit in them! Hopefully though by this logic I’m not actually a size 20 trying to fit in size 10s 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No way is Nayla an 18/20 no bleeping way 😂 I'm not body shaming, just stating a fact! Each thigh is about 2.5x wider than her head! For perspective, I follow mrsdaisywalker_ on Instagram and she says she's between a size 18-22 and she looks about half the size of Nayla! Wish people would just bloody tell the truth 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Funny how the driving to France and driving home blogs are longer than the “week of living in France” blogs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Carys genuinely believes she’s a 12-14 because she shoves herself into stretching cheap clothes all the time. It makes me actually mad! I’m a 14 and nowhere near her size. Just stop lying! It’s just such a weird thing to be shoving in peoples faces.

On the ITS site there's a model that wears Carys' collection who's wearing a size 18 and she looks almost the same size as Carys (Carys a little smaller) but about half the size of Nayla!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No way is Nayla an 18/20 no bleeping way 😂 I'm not body shaming, just stating a fact! Each thigh is about 2.5x wider than her head! For perspective, I follow mrsdaisywalker_ on Instagram and she says she's between a size 18-22 and she looks about half the size of Nayla! Wish people would just bloody tell the truth 🙄🙄
Plus if you look at Nayla's feed half her clothes are cutting her in half. So she might be wearing a 18-20 but that's not her size

Reactions: 8
demi donelly claims to be a size 20.....there is no way nayla is the same size.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know their heights? Only I know people of all different heights that are around a 12-14 and they all look drastically different. Usually the shorter you are, the wider you look!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know their heights? Only I know people of all different heights that are around a 12-14 and they all look drastically different. Usually the shorter you are, the wider you look!
this. i’m a size 12-14, 14 in most jeans (zara, stradavarius etc), but i’m 5’9 so i don’t look how you’d envision a 12-14. i work out regularly too. whereas a girl i know is 5’3 and has put a lot of weight on, gone from an 8 to a 14 and she looks noticeably chubbier.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.