James and Carys #21 Calm arts & crafts is no more, I just love to leave my child on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Amber got a beige turd for a cake, but for her own bloody birthday Carys is making colorful decorations?

Why didn't she put all this time and effort in Amber's birthday? 😔
Because that cake was no doubt free and gifted, along with the rest of the rubbish tat they had for her Beige Aesthetic Instagram Content 1st Birthday Party 😕

Reactions: 8
Making a chopping board out of icing…what a sad little life Carys. She’s literally made something you prepare and serve food on her personality trait.
0C993150-5325-41D7-A8A8-ABDA8AD7AFCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I actually like Carys but reading over all the pages of this read and the last one has pointed out so many odd things about her that I hadn’t even noticed 🫣

Reactions: 18
Any normal mother would have given their child some of the fondant to make little things out of, then posted look what amber made but not carys all about her poor amber ☹

Reactions: 22
Any normal mother would have given their child some of the fondant to make little things out of, then posted look what amber made but not carys all about her poor amber ☹
thats because everything is about Carys. she doesnt want the shine to be taken away from her. its pathetic

Reactions: 17
Poor Amber wouldn’t have had a look in. She’ll have been perched at the front door with her Elmo to give Carys peace to make her pointless fondant creations. Meanwhile James was probably fed up with Carys and took Mila for a walk.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was amazed that the owners of that beautiful villa can bear to be parted from that view and beach and are renting it out. I can't believe these twats are sitting indoors watching Netflix and making the post BASIC of food like tuna pasta and fondant icing shapes. It really is stupid
I was also shocked at how much childcare help they have. Sorry but I dont think their labour is hard and they need childcare support from two working GPs. I think my parents would be having serious words with me about growing up, better parenting and not arsing around on the internet as a job!
They certainly wouldn't be enabling me or encouraging me to conceive again. I seriously wonder if they know that amber will grow up. If they wanted to travel, why not do this before babies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I was amazed that the owners of that beautiful villa can bear to be parted from that view and beach and are renting it out. I can't believe these twats are sitting indoors watching Netflix and making the post BASIC of food like tuna pasta and fondant icing shapes. It really is stupid
I was also shocked at how much childcare help they have. Sorry but I dont think their labour is hard and they need childcare support from two working GPs. I think my parents would be having serious words with me about growing up, better parenting and not arsing around on the internet as a job,
They would be horrified if they knew their Grandaughters face was on that Reddit thread. I would be furious and disgusted if my Grandchild's image was being distributed in that way. As much as Carys needs to pull her finger out, James is just as responsible IMO.

Reactions: 18
I was also shocked at how much childcare help they have. Sorry but I dont think their labour is hard and they need childcare support from two working GPs. I think my parents would be having serious words with me about growing up, better parenting and not arsing around on the internet as a job,
That villa is likely a second home / holiday home or could even be someone with a load of property who earns their living through Air BnB.

Reactions: 5
They earn 7000 pr month on that thing. I’d happily rent that out 10 times, you could easily manage buying it and managing a mortage with such a monthly payment (but I’m not sure about the price of buying houses there + airbnb is not super stable).

Reactions: 5
Have they shown any photos of mila since they got there?
Only when Mila’s been doing her “sunbathing routine” as Carys put it.

Mila probably got bored and ran off to explore France herself. Carys is too busy making fondant creations and James too busy playing wordle to notice. I’m surprised Amber hasn’t rode off on Mila’s back and they both escape that borefest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.