James and Carys #21 Calm arts & crafts is no more, I just love to leave my child on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they shown any photos of mila since they got there?
She was in a story today as «Mila and James coming back from the park». Seems like James is taking Mila for walks alone while Carys is holding the fortress with Amber. Literarily exactly the same as Cardiff…

Reactions: 26
Its crazy she’s taken all this time and effort to make her OWN birthday cake but not a cake for her daughters first birthday?!

Before my baby was even born I couldn’t wait to make their first birthday cake and I only bake occasionally it’s not like it’s a big hobbie of mine

I would never think to make my own birthday cake, how tragic

I really feel like Carys has no connection with Amber whatsoever, I think she needs to speak to someone as it could definitely have something to do with her traumatic birth

Or it could just be because they had poor Amber for content

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why??!! Does she need to pull her dress up like that! She’s such an attention seeker 🤢
That flipping smirk 😩

Making a chopping board out of icing…what a sad little life Carys. She’s literally made something you prepare and serve food on her personality trait.View attachment 1259567
‘rustic wooden vibes’ do you mean wood grain ? Ffs someone gift her a dictionary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Its crazy she’s taken all this time and effort to make her OWN birthday cake but not a cake for her daughters first birthday?!

Before my baby was even born I couldn’t wait to make their first birthday cake and I only bake occasionally it’s not like it’s a big hobbie of mine

I would never think to make my own birthday cake, how tragic

I really feel like Carys has no connection with Amber whatsoever, I think she needs to speak to someone as it could definitely have something to do with her traumatic birth

Or it could just be because they had poor Amber for content
Same here! I love making my daughter's birthday cakes! I'm actually disappointed I'm probably going to have to let someone else do it this year as I'm due my second a few weeks before.

Yes that's right Carys, I'm going to spend time with my newborn rather than shoving them somewhere while I do arts and crafts

• Heart
Reactions: 10
tbf I make my birthday cake sometimes. I do love baking but when it comes to my birthday I don't want to be given a store bought cheapo cake from asda as homemade is so much nicer (especially when I've made everyone else their cakes throughout the year🤣🤣). I decorate other people's nicely etc, but for my own I just bake a chocolate cake and put some chocolate icing on it, maybe some sprinkles etc if I'm feeling fancy for it. But she's going to so much effort for her cake and did absolutely nothing for amber. Amber couldn't have an Elmo cake which she would have loved because it ruined the aesthetics, but Carys' cake is literally about everything she loves???? make it make sense

Reactions: 18
More evidence that she’s reading here, mentioning not needing to wait for someone else to make you a cake.

she really doesn’t understand what love languages means. It doesn’t mean loving yourself, it’s how you show you like to show others love and them to show love to you. Not how you love yourself. Cary’s love language is… Cary’s.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi Carys! You’ve had a good read on here this morning haven’t you!

Not one person had messaged you saying you’ve inspired them more on their birthday. That the duck does that even mean. I’m cringggggggging. She’s posted that’s for us tattlers but doesn’t realise to the people that don’t read rattle how weird that looks 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 if I saw someone post that I’d be like WHAAAAT THE HELLLLLLLL.

Carys you do realise most people don’t get big cardboard cut outs and platters and balloons displays for their birthday? They’re partner or kids or them themselves will just buy some balloons, bake a cake and wrap presents? You’re not inspiring anyone. Your showing people how much of a dick you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
More evidence that she’s reading here, mentioning not needing to wait for someone else to make you a cake.

she really doesn’t understand what love languages means. It doesn’t mean loving yourself, it’s how you show you like to show others love and them to show love to you. Not how you love yourself. Cary’s love language is… Cary’s.
In this case, her language of love comes with a large dollop of narcissm and self obsession.

God she's getting as nauseating and unbearable to listen to as Jonathan Joly. 🤦🏽‍♀️

I guess that means it's up to James and Amber to decorate for themselves with their next birthdays then 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

“I love doing this for myself and others too” except for your own daughter’s birthday where you got someone to make the cake, make the food platters, make the balloon arch and decorations.

It will be interesting to see whenever James’ birthday is if she goes all out baking him a cake etc and putting so much effort in for him. Then it will be very telling that Amber’s birthday was all for Instagram and YouTube , which is what we already thought anyway. It basically sums up little Amber’s existence by this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Another thing she's obsessed with. Googling her own name and reading everything about herself.
I'm so popular Boo.

And making the cake is literally for content. She needs to be making and doing. It's her 'thing'.

Reactions: 6

My love language is gift giving which is why I buy myself so many gifts 🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Updated list

If you can believe it ….

Things Carys is

🥲✨🥺OBSESSED🥺✨🥲

with:
- White nails
- Hoops earrings
- Crocodile hair clip
- Wooden chopping boards
- Her stomach fat
- How her fingers have got fatter
- Fairy lights
- Embroidery once upon a time
- Toast
- Her MUM hair
- Treasure baskets
- James
- Her saggy spaniel ears
- Eucalyptus
- Paint samples
- Glass mugs with hearts on them
- Cycling shorts
- Platform trainers
- Every bit of gifted clothing for Amber
- White tea light houses
- Glass jars
- Space buns
- Her fake ponytail
- Putting two pieces of hair down at the front
- Her crappy radiator cover
- Her unsafe stair gate
- French wood…..
- Anything she gets paid to rep
- Birkenstocks
- The outside of Tesco in Somerset
- Vases
- Tulips
- Mini eggs
- Mum friends
- Leggings up her arse crack
- Body shaped candles
- Watching Amber play by herself
- Cardigans
- The 🥺 emoji
- Comfy hair clip
- Squeeze upside down fairy liquid
- The tree you can see from the huge kitchen window…. Oh wait
- Her toes which she says are her favourite body part
- Velcro fruit and veg
- Soft and stretchy clothes
- Her ITS collection boo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s so upsetting to see how much effort she is putting into her own birthday compared to Ambers. She isn’t even getting her involved in making her cake! Or, if she didn’t want her to mess with her main cake, let her make her own little one. But no, that wouldn’t be aesthetic for her Instagram and more effort than she is willing to put into her daughter.

Reactions: 15
tbf I make my birthday cake sometimes. I do love baking but when it comes to my birthday I don't want to be given a store bought cheapo cake from asda as homemade is so much nicer (especially when I've made everyone else their cakes throughout the year🤣🤣). I decorate other people's nicely etc, but for my own I just bake a chocolate cake and put some chocolate icing on it, maybe some sprinkles etc if I'm feeling fancy for it. But she's going to so much effort for her cake and did absolutely nothing for amber. Amber couldn't have an Elmo cake which she would have loved because it ruined the aesthetics, but Carys' cake is literally about everything she loves???? make it make sense
I used to do this and then this year I made my daughter guilt trip my husband into making one... turns out he's a secret Mary Berry and has the whole family wanting him making more cakes 😂 first one he'd made too

But she literally didn't give anyone else a chance to make her a cake?! She's made it two days before 😂 Don't most people usually stay up late and make the cake the evening before a birthday?

Reactions: 7
I used to do this and then this year I made my daughter guilt trip my husband into making one... turns out he's a secret Mary Berry and has the whole family wanting him making more cakes 😂 first one he'd made too

But she literally didn't give anyone else a chance to make her a cake?! She's made it two days before 😂 Don't most people usually stay up late and make the cake the evening before a birthday?
my partner is terrible at baking 🤣🤣 he's getting better at cooking though so at least there's that😆
and literally, I do mine the night before, (sometimes morning of if it's just for my cake lol), she's started days before. I doubt she's done much to keep that cake moist so it isn't dry by the time it gets to her birthday (unless that will be her excuse to then not eat cake🥴🤣)

Reactions: 1
my partner is terrible at baking 🤣🤣 he's getting better at cooking though so at least there's that😆
and literally, I do mine the night before, (sometimes morning of if it's just for my cake lol), she's started days before. I doubt she's done much to keep that cake moist so it isn't dry by the time it gets to her birthday (unless that will be her excuse to then not eat cake🥴🤣)
Good it serves her right, hope it's as dry as her content 🏜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s claiming people have said they’ve inspired her to make their own cakes and tit. If they have, her audience is not mothers of young babies because the last thing I’d have time for, or care about is making a massive mess, hanging balloons etc for myself that I then have to take down and tidy up when just having a shower alone for ten minutes is a treat. She doesn’t live in the real world.
And the only reason she’s doing it herself and not ordering in like she does with her sister, James, Amber, Nayla etc (so lies) is because she’s incapable of finding suppliers in France, particularly ones to give her free stuff.
She’s utterly bored or her child.

She’s spent a whole day making icing decorations and dragged out making a cake for 3 days. A 26 year old with a 1 year old on holiday in a £2k/week villa with sea views in Cote d’azure and this is what she’s doing. How she is seen as aspirational is absolutely mad.

Carys, if you’re reading, wake up! Get outside, live in the present, enjoy your daughter and stop making bleeping chopping boards out of icing!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.