James and Carys #21 Calm arts & crafts is no more, I just love to leave my child on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for the poor kid, they've always just seemed to want her to nap as much as possible in order for them to continue with their lives as the two of them. Cake making is such a great activity to involve children in!
Carys cares more about the “aesthetic” of her cake for the gram rather than involving Amber in an activity that she would no doubt enjoy and would be a nice experience for them to share. I couldn’t give two hoots about how the cake turned out looking if it meant my child had had fun in the process.

She could’ve even made a bit extra cake batter and let Amber make and decorate some fairy cakes but no.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Speaking of fast fashion, that’s what made me go off her/get bored of her. At one point all of her videos were huge hauls and it just disgusted me, she must have accumulated so much tit by now as she clearly has continued on the same trajectory.
She actually went on a rant obviously after reading on here a couple of years ago that she was going to stop with the fast fashion blah blah blah and said how bad it was and then she did a Amazon clothes ad where she was sent lots of clothes again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then guess what… she brings out a clothing line with ITS 🤣 and how many collections has she had with them now. I think InTheStyle is one of the worst. Almost weekly they have a new ‘celeb’ with a new line and then a week later it is down to half price and then next lot comes out. Cary’s doesn’t give a tit about anything except herself. Shows what money does to you.

(Sorry I was very angry in the screenshot post a couple years ago as lots of people were. My language wasn’t the best but it just shows how upset she makes people parading her ‘perfect life’. We had been trying for a baby for almost a decade and she had come out with all this tit about her ‘TTC journey of 2 months’. Flaunting all her gifted pram, nursery furniture, baby clothes etc. On a happier note, little did I know when I had posted that that I was actually a couple months pregnant and we now have our little miracle for baby 💕)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She actually went on a rant obviously after reading on here a couple of years ago that she was going to stop with the fast fashion blah blah blah and said how bad it was and then she did a Amazon clothes ad where she was sent lots of clothes again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then guess what… she brings out a clothing line with ITS 🤣 and how many collections has she had with them now. I think InTheStyle is one of the worst. Almost weekly they have a new ‘celeb’ with a new line and then a week later it is down to half price and then next lot comes out. Cary’s doesn’t give a tit about anything except herself. Shows what money does to you.

(Sorry I was very angry in the screenshot post a couple years ago as lots of people were. My language wasn’t the best but it just shows how upset she makes people parading her ‘perfect life’. We had been trying for a baby for almost a decade and she had come out with all this tit about her ‘TTC journey of 2 months’. Flaunting all her gifted pram, nursery furniture, baby clothes etc. On a happier note, little did I know when I had posted that that I was actually a couple months pregnant and we now have our little miracle for baby 💕)
I think your post back then was fully justified, language and all! I'm actually dreading her being pregnant again due to how she was before.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Reddit is absolutely disgusting, there are men saying they’d have to rape her if they saw her in person. And how is she not concerned that men are wanking to photos of her breastfeeding Amber - Amber’s face is full on in them!
What was interesting tho was that a guy commented on photos of her in her underwear asking if she had an OF now & someone replied no that’s her Instagram 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The Reddit is absolutely disgusting, there are men saying they’d have to rape her if they saw her in person. And how is she not concerned that men are wanking to photos of her breastfeeding Amber - Amber’s face is full on in them!
What was interesting tho was that a guy commented on photos of her in her underwear asking if she had an OF now & someone replied no that’s her Instagram 😂
That comment alone would be enough for me to shut down all my social media if I were her.

Quickly, add child’s farm products to her obsessed list !
That's funny because last year she was all about Eucerin doing an ad for them and saying she'd been using them ages. So full of tit.

Screenshot_20220511-132938.png
Screenshot_20220511-132952.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carys cares more about the “aesthetic” of her cake for the gram rather than involving Amber in an activity that she would no doubt enjoy and would be a nice experience for them to share. I couldn’t give two hoots about how the cake turned out looking if it meant my child had had fun in the process.

She could’ve even made a bit extra cake batter and let Amber make and decorate some fairy cakes but no.
I used to do this with my kids when they were little .... I'm too much of a perfectionist when it comes to Cake decorating!! 😆 Give kids a tray of fairy cakes, some icing and Paw Patrol edible transfers and you get a good 20 minutes peace! 😅

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she wouldn’t let Amber join in with the cake baking either.
I personally am a bit of a neat freak and I’m sort of dreading the time when my child starts BLW as it seems so messy! But Carys always posts lots about Amber eating and it seems very messy, so she clearly isn’t bothered by the mess. Which makes it so much sadder that Amber isn’t involved in a messy baking session. Even if carys just did it for content! You wouldn’t even post that you were baking it with James and not Amber. Just highlighting the fact that Amber isn’t involved in anything

Reactions: 15
All of you guys inspired me to make a cake with our toddler today. She has NOT read your posts cause she was standing by the kitchen corner holding for her ears as I had the kenwood going 😂 Afterwards she threw the utensils across the room and was howling until she got to eat some butter creme🤭 I will wait a little before I do the kenwood while alone with our kiddo again 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quickly, add child’s farm products to her obsessed list !
I see she's happy putting her child in a 3* UVA rated cream, I wouldn't be. Has she ever said that Amber actually has sensitive skin or just that she does herself? If Amber doesn't, there's no excuse to use substandard sun protection on a baby.

Disgusting what brands can do with a big marketing budget. If the person a while ago who was looking for Mummy IGers to follow, this is why you shouldn't take product advice from them. They ignore safety, don't do their research and just take the paycheck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That child’s farm roll on is rubbish. It spills everywhere if you don’t keep it upright. Shame, cos I thought it would be a good idea.

I didn’t realise the whole Reddit thing until I looked yday. It’s vile. I have no words 🤢

Reactions: 4
With a baby and one in the process it is crazy they don’t think twice about plastering themselves, their house and daily whereabouts everywhere. Hey Carys, why don’t you try and avert your anxiety by practicing some online safety? Or do you need to wait for a #gifted #ad course.

Reactions: 16
She’s done it herself because if she let James do it, the aesthetic probably wouldn’t be Instaworthy. She really is a sad pathetic cow.
Definitely think this is true!! In the past james has surprised carys with balloons and cake ect

Reactions: 8
Reading this has made my stomach churn and skin crawl. Children should be protected at all costs, disgusting. There has to be tighter laws around children of influencers' being shown in their parents videos and photos because they cannot consent to this and as disgraceful as it is, the internet is riddled with disgusting people we're all aware of this. Carys clearly has no shame allowing those photos to be on Reddit that feature her precious and innocent daughter all for the pleasure of some low-life creeps on the internet. Absolutely revolting she should not be allowed a platform. I worry immensley for her child.

Reactions: 20
I see she's happy putting her child in a 3* UVA rated cream, I wouldn't be. Has she ever said that Amber actually has sensitive skin or just that she does herself? If Amber doesn't, there's no excuse to use substandard sun protection on a baby.

Disgusting what brands can do with a big marketing budget. If the person a while ago who was looking for Mummy IGers to follow, this is why you shouldn't take product advice from them. They ignore safety, don't do their research and just take the paycheck.
The stuff in the tube is minging too. It's like spreading tar on. I first bought it buying into the marketing before realising the UVA was tit. Much prefer P20.

Reactions: 2
So Amber got a beige turd for a cake, but for her own bloody birthday Carys is making colorful decorations?

Why didn't she put all this time and effort in Amber's birthday? 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.