Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
James took this picture of his wife and an empty pram purely for the 🍑 She’s hiked her jacket up to show it, It doesn’t naturally sit there, it covers her bum almost. Who does that?! He most definitely knows about the Reddit thread and the fact that his wife will have a good amount of people wanking over her pics and that’s she posts to appeal to them. Either they get kicks over it or it’s just very, very sad
View attachment 1255410
Too busy posing with her arse out to realise Amber fell out of the pram half a mile back down the road because she wasn't strapped in properly #mumlife 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Aaaaaaaaa12

Can’t believe I’m moving to Lanzarote next week for 7 days. Might cry the day we leave that it’ll be the last time I brush my teeth at my bathroom sink 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 80

mcgee

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Carys to say something stupid like “Omg guys we’ve only been here for two weeks and already Amber is babbling away in French. Our bilingual baby girl 🥺😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
They’ve gone to France to do stuff they could do in Cardiff - spa days, eat pizza, buy chopping boards, ignore their child. I don’t envy their life at all

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Wophie

VIP Member
So I'm putting YouTube on for my daughter and when searching Mr Tumble, YouTube has recommended at least four of James & Carys' videos now. Bear in mind I don't watch their vlogs very often, other than skimming the Q&A the other day.

But then I stopped and had a good look at the thumbnails and realised James could be Mr Tumble's younger brother 💀

Screenshot_20220501-082815.png

• Haha
Reactions: 59

lurker§12

I’m in a state of disbelief that she’s referred to mila ‘doing her sunbathing routine’ FUCKING ROUTINE

• Haha
Reactions: 56

nosygall

This has annoyed me, her anxiety is through the roof pouring granola into a jar. I don’t think that’s the right way to word whatever she’s feeling as I have severe anxiety and I’d love for mine to only be through the roof pouring cereal.
385FCAA6-6C31-4959-90D2-3F8E4930724E.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Carys : doesn't have time to relax, take care of herself, cook, clean because she's a hard working person and creating content is a full time job..
also Carys:
Screenshot_20220505-170811_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

plwcm

VIP Member
I'm not any further in but clear blue in Carys' suitcase, not sure if they talk about it later on (around 27 mins in). look like ovulation testing kits
Screenshot_20220501-193839_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220501-193839_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 53

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
The name of the latest blog…. as if it’s a big feat to drive 15 hours to france over 2 night stays with a 1 year old and a dog? Carys honey there are people fleeing from Ukraine literarily carrying their dogs on their backs and children rolling suitcases after them from days on end without a BMW and a luxury hotel stay in Dijon. Reality check, please. It’s not a big deal, it’s not difficult, you’re not special - you’re on a holiday with all of your consumer stuff cause you earn money selling your family online.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

mmmmbopbop

If I’m out for a meal, my 1 year old is in a high chair with a meal for themselves. Why is amber in a pram with nothing to eat???

• Sad
Reactions: 51